The best topic

Replies: 10607
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:33:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Hehehe, so here is what I just emailed to the owner of the corporation, who has no idea I have his contact info hahaha.....

Hello Joe,

I believe you are the owner of ******** ***********, correct?

Im having to contact you directly, because Im not getting anywhere with my property manager. I have called the secretary 6 times since Monday morning, and I called the property manager directly today (Zack), but he did not answer nor return my call.

I have an emergency, its a health issue in breach of warranty of habitability. According to Virginia Legal Aid Society, landlords must follow housing and building codes affecting health and safety, and code violations must be repaired immediately.

The issue I am having, I have a septic clog, in the line underground. I can not shower, poo, pee, do dishes, laundry, nothing, since Saturday night. The clog has caused sewage to flow out of my toilet and tub into the floor. My son also lives with me. My guess is either a root, or a collapsed pipe. Because when I tried plunging, sandy dirt came up. I have also tried a cheap snake, and made it 10-15 feet before hitting something, which is underground. The water is going nowhere, and happened all of a sudden after it had been working fine all day Saturday.

I have been calm and patient in this, but my patience is up. I need this fixed, ASAP.

I would appreciate a reply from you tomorrow about actions that will be taken as soon as possible. If I dont hear about a plumber coming to fix this, I will be forced to take legal actions.

Thank you for your time,

Blazor

:thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Im still getting the runaround. Im about to drop a bomb on them when I call them back. That its a health and safety issue, which makes it a breach of the warranty of habitability. VA legal aid society says landlords must follow housing and building codes affecting health and safety. Code violation must be repaired immediately, within hours if not a day or two.

Gonna tell 'em if they dont get up there with a plumber in the morning, Im calling the Health department and the Code department.

About your septic tank Blazor?

Well, the tank is empty, its a clog in the line underground. Possibly a root or a collapsed pipe. Neighbor had a root in his last year and it clogged.

I called 'em at 3:00, got the manager's number, and told them about the code violations and health hazard, havent heard back. They will not like what I do tomorrow if they dont call me back. Managers name is Zack, and my message tomorrow is gonna be...

Guess what Zack,

You didnt call me back!

Im off to work and will be there at nine,

If I dont hear from you then your ass is mine!

lol

Im pissed Fash, so is my son. We cant shower, piss, shit, do dishes, nothing.

Debating on contacting corporate, matter of fact, Im gonna do it right now.....

They dont know that I know how to do a Whois search! Motherfuckers.

You can't live like that Blazor.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Im still getting the runaround. Im about to drop a bomb on them when I call them back. That its a health and safety issue, which makes it a breach of the warranty of habitability. VA legal aid society says landlords must follow housing and building codes affecting health and safety. Code violation must be repaired immediately, within hours if not a day or two.

Gonna tell 'em if they dont get up there with a plumber in the morning, Im calling the Health department and the Code department.

About your septic tank Blazor?

Well, the tank is empty, its a clog in the line underground. Possibly a root or a collapsed pipe. Neighbor had a root in his last year and it clogged.

I called 'em at 3:00, got the manager's number, and told them about the code violations and health hazard, havent heard back. They will not like what I do tomorrow if they dont call me back. Managers name is Zack, and my message tomorrow is gonna be...

Guess what Zack,

You didnt call me back!

Im off to work and will be there at nine,

If I dont hear from you then your ass is mine!

lol

Im pissed Fash, so is my son. We cant shower, piss, shit, do dishes, nothing.

Debating on contacting corporate, matter of fact, Im gonna do it right now.....

They dont know that I know how to do a Whois search! Motherfuckers.

I never had this problem in my high rise condo.

Frood

We had a large tree root crack the main exit out of our septic tank a couple of years ago. It was a shitty job digging and finding the breach in something over 45 years old with compacted soil and clay.

But now I know where the tank entrance is makes it easier to stash a body and have it break down silently over the years.  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"We had a large tree root crack the main exit out of our septic tank a couple of years ago. It was a shitty job digging and finding the breach in something over 45 years old with compacted soil and clay.

But now I know where the tank entrance is makes it easier to stash a body and have it break down silently over the years.  :thumbup:

We have been lucky. We never had a problem with our septic system besides the suck truck being late cleaning it out.

Blazor

Lol @ the body stashing DD lol.

Well, contacting the owner worked! The manager quickly replied this morning, and a plumber is coming in the morning  ac_dance

Thats what happens when Blaze gets pissed, they mess with the bull, they get the horns!

I bet the owner is still trying to figure out how I found out who he was lolol. His name is nowhere, and no one knows him. My e-sleuthing skills is how I found him lol. Back when this place first got bought last year, is when I dug him up. Doing a Whois search on their website.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Lol @ the body stashing DD lol.

Well, contacting the owner worked! The manager quickly replied this morning, and a plumber is coming in the morning  ac_dance

Thats what happens when Blaze gets pissed, they mess with the bull, they get the horns!

I bet the owner is still trying to figure out how I found out who he was lolol. His name is nowhere, and no one knows him. My e-sleuthing skills is how I found him lol. Back when this place first got bought last year, is when I dug him up. Doing a Whois search on their website.

That's almost a week without plumbing.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Now you see why I was pissed!

If I didnt hear something about a plumber today, I was prepared to call the Health Department, the Code Department, and possibly the local news station tomorrow lol.

Anonymous

If I didnt hear something about a plumber today, I was prepared to call the Health Department, the Code Department, and possibly the local news station tomorrow lol.

Oh ya, do what you have to do get it fixed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"We had a large tree root crack the main exit out of our septic tank a couple of years ago. It was a shitty job digging and finding the breach in something over 45 years old with compacted soil and clay.

:laugh:

Anonymous

It shouldn't have lasted one day..

Are you going to dock the monthly lot fees?

Blazor

You are right, shouldnt of taken this long.

Legally I cant here in Virginia. The only action I could've taken was after a 7 day notice, I could of placed the rent in an account, that they couldnt touch til things were fixed.

They are gonna take the $99 I paid on a plumber off my rent though. I asked if they would. I knew they would, cause I done got the owners attention lol.

Anonymous

Legally I cant here in Virginia. The only action I could've taken was after a 7 day notice, I could of placed the rent in an account, that they couldnt touch til things were fixed.

They are gonna take the $99 I paid on a plumber off my rent though. I asked if they would. I knew they would, cause I done got the owners attention lol.

Better than nothing I guess.

Anonymous

I believe the days that your plumbing didn't work can be deducted from lot fees here.

Blazor

I believe the days that your plumbing didn't work can be deducted from lot fees here.

Aww see, Justin Tradeyou does care about his peasants lol.

(I hope my sarcasm isnt showing lol)