The best topic

Replies: 10608
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:17:18 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I won a thousand bucks on a Player's Choice Mega Pack my younger sister gave me for Christmas.

Wow hell yeah! Merry Christmas to Seoulbro  :laugh:

It's kind of funny because my two sisters and I give each other scratch tickets every Christmas. This is the first time in a decade I've won anything more than ten bucks.

Nice  :thumbup:

Do you give scratch tickets as gifts?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Another Christmas has come and gone.

We survived! lol

Let me tell you what happened, so Im making my goodies on Christmas Eve, and the water turns off. Damn well quit working, so no one in the whole park had running water. Which meant after I made my Strawberry Salad, I couldnt do dishes, so I coulnt make anything else! There was no fudge this year, only Kiebers got to enjoy some on Christmas, unless he ate it all before the big day  :laugh:

I also didnt get to make a pumpkin roll for my dad's wife like she wanted as a present.

At least I could go out back to the creek, grab a bucket of water, and flush the toilet still.

That really sucks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I won a thousand bucks on a Player's Choice Mega Pack my younger sister gave me for Christmas.

You were very lucky Seoul.

Blazor

It's kind of funny because my two sisters and I give each other scratch tickets every Christmas. This is the first time in a decade I've won anything more than ten bucks.

Nah, not usually. Maybe I should. Guy that use to work here, I picked a 4 leaf clover for him, that night he won $500 on a ticket.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Nah, not usually. Maybe I should. Guy that use to work here, I picked a 4 leaf clover for him, that night he won $500 on a ticket.

Scratch tickets make good gits.

Anonymous

Back to supervising rigs. Wake me when it's the end of March.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Back to supervising rigs. Wake me when it's the end of March.

I wasn't planning on going to work until Monday, but we are coming up on my busiest time of the year. Therefore, I am going to work tomorrow. I will probably leave early.

Gaon

My wife received two of those from her co workers. She won 28 dollars in total.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Christmas is out of the way. Now I can focus on my trip to Central America next month.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Christmas is out of the way. Now I can focus on my trip to Central America next month.

Where  are you going and for how long IHJ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Christmas is out of the way. Now I can focus on my trip to Central America next month.

Panama for three weeks.

Anonymous

Panama for three weeks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Panama for three weeks.

Lucky you.

Anonymous

I went into the office today. I will leave about two or three pm.

Anonymous

So, Christmas 2019 has come and gone. I had a good holiday with my kids and grandchildren. I hope everyone else did too.