The best topic

Replies: 10611
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:09:32 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"After twenty three days off, I'm back to work today.

I will take two weeks off after January 24 to go to Florida to golf. It is so hard to return to work after that. Particularly since it's our busiest time of the year.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"After twenty three days off, I'm back to work today.

I will take two weeks off after January 24 to go to Florida to golf. It is so hard to return to work after that. Particularly since it's our busiest time of the year.

That is right around the time my wife and I will go to Central America. I do not want to come back.

Odinson

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Odinson"I got the cold..

My voice is really low now..

Come on fashie!

Sit on my lap and I´ll sing you a song with my new voice.

You sound like that alcoholic pig Herman.

He didnt invent that.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

We are going to go into a deep freeze in a few days with highs of -24.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"We are going to go into a deep freeze in a few days with highs of -24.

It's going to stick around for a while too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"We are going to go into a deep freeze in a few days with highs of -24.

That is every single day in the winter here.

Blazor

Been weird here, cold on the weekdays, but not too cold, and warm on the weekends. Its gonna be almost 70 on Saturday. Had our first snow yesterday. Got dumped all at once on my way to work, was many wrecks.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

I commute more than him..

But I only need like 2 hours to get there and 2 hours to get back.

Winter speed limits.

">

Odinson

A little over 2hours for 200 kilometres..

Its kinda small road and the snow-plow might not have driven though yet.

Its a good thing I have been driving a car since I was 5 years old.

Blazor

Quote from: "Odinson"I commute more than him..

But I only need like 2 hours to get there and 2 hours to get back.

Winter speed limits.

">

He takes a long time, but its cause of where hes going.

He said 220 miles round trip, I do 100 miles round trip. Takes me an hour each way, unless its a good day, then its 45 minutes each way. Im fucked if there is a wreck lol, but I know of back roads, and can be home in an hour and a half that way.

Anonymous

I got a ten minute commute from my condo to my office. Jealous Blazor. ac_razz

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I got a ten minute commute from my condo to my office. Jealous Blazor. ac_razz

:laugh:

I am! That is the worst part about this job, the drive.

When I delivered pizzas, I was only 15 minutes from work. Close enough, that if I did a delivery on the far side of town, I could almost swing by the house lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I got a ten minute commute from my condo to my office. Jealous Blazor. ac_razz

When I delivered pizzas, I was only 15 minutes from work. Close enough, that if I did a delivery on the far side of town, I could almost swing by the house lol.

We've been over this before, but I don't know why you commute that far for such low wages. I live about fifty minutes North of Toronto and I know many people who make that commute everyday. But, they earn a minimum of six figures. Less than that and it isn't worth it.

Blazor

We've been over this before, but I don't know why you commute that far for such low wages. I live about fifty minutes North of Toronto and I know many people who make that commute everyday. But, they earn a minimum of six figures. Less than that and it isn't worth it.

I know  :sad:

Hopefully things will get better this year.

Anonymous

I know  :sad:

Hopefully things will get better this year.

Can you do anything else besides the printing trade?