The best topic

Replies: 10611
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:09:32 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

I do not know what to post.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
You have a friend that was terminated after thirty one years at the same company?

Yup, he was the supervisor, running a control panel, and an idiot that only been there a year did something stupid, and got hurt. OSHA got involved and action had to be taken.

He was told he could get his job back after a time period, but he said fuck 'em.

This guy is the hardest working guy I know. Would work double or triple shifts, over 80 hours a week, never called in. They were stupid to let him go.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I do not know what to post.

Just be spontaneous  ac_dance

Frood

Quote from: "Blazor"
You have a friend that was terminated after thirty one years at the same company?

Yup, he was the supervisor, running a control panel, and an idiot that only been there a year did something stupid, and got hurt. OSHA got involved and action had to be taken.

He was told he could get his job back after a time period, but he said fuck 'em.

This guy is the hardest working guy I know. Would work double or triple shifts, over 80 hours a week, never called in. They were stupid to let him go.

They don't like or appreciate that kind of dedication....they fear it....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Canada prides itself on being a global leader in occupational health and safety. Unfortunately, if there is an incident here that causes a lost time injury somebody WILL be held responsible, even if they are not at fault.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

Yup, cause they would rather have a high turn over with low paying employees. This is why products we buy are becoming more and more SHIT. Experienced employees are getting rare.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

Yup, cause they would rather have a high turn over with low paying employees. This is why products we buy are becoming more and more SHIT. Experienced employees are getting rare.

The relationship between employers and employees has changed, that is obvious. But, experience is valuable and training is expensive.

Gaon

It's winter, but we are still busy at work.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"It's winter, but we are still busy at work.

Do you work inside or outside?

I think in your trade, you work inside..

I feel so sorry for anyone who has to work outside here..

We're entering a prolonged period of highs in the mid twenties.

:ohmy:

Odinson

Does anybody know anything about computers?

Like whats good and whats the decent price for it...

@realAzhyaAryola

Okay. Here goes...

https://breakfastwiththebeatles.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/funny-faces-3.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

Okay. Here goes...

That was easy..

:laugh:

My goodness it was cold this morning when we went to fellowship.

Anonymous

Vancouver is bracing for overnight temperatures of -25 with windchill..

That's extremely cold for them.

Odinson

Boxed CPU vs Tray CPU..

As I understand it, the Boxed CPU comes with a cooler..

But the Boxed CPU I´m looking at says "CPU fan/cooler is not included".

Is there any other difference between these two than just the cooler?

And if the cooler is included... Can I remove it to replace it with a water cooling system?

priscilla1961

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

Okay. Here goes...

ac_toofunny
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!