The best topic

Replies: 10640
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:21:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"We are going to Panama on Thursday. We are staying three weeks.

With Azhya, and now yourself there are four of us going on foreign holidays at the same time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"We are going to Panama on Thursday. We are staying three weeks.

With Azhya, and now yourself there are four of us going on foreign holidays at the same time.

I'm jealous. I'm not going anywhere this long, cold winter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I won't have fun. I'll be thinking of Winnipeg when I'm fishing in warm crystal blue water. ac_razz

Blazor

At least your butt wont get cold with all that insulation  ac_razz
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

At least your butt wont get cold with all that insulation  ac_razz

ac_toofunny

@realAzhyaAryola

You are again going on holiday? I thought you had posted that you were just returning to work last week after 23 days? Was that right? And now you are going away again? Wow. Where do you work? That's nice, eh?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

As a Pinoy who lived in my hot country until I left while I was still a teenager and lived in a US city that has four seasons, I must say that being in a place that is hot is not making me all that comfortable. I like the change from the bitter cold but I do not know that I can handle the heat on a regular basis.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

You are again going on holiday? I thought you had posted that you were just returning to work last week after 23 days? Was that right? And now you are going away again? Wow. Where do you work? That's nice, eh?

She is a civil servant with like twenty years service. Besides, most places your holidays rollover January 1. Holidays taken in December are for 2019 and January would be for 2020.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"As a Pinoy who lived in my hot country until I left while I was still a teenager and lived in a US city that has four seasons, I must say that being in a place that is hot is not making me all that comfortable. I like the change from the bitter cold but I do not know that I can handle the heat on a regular basis.

SE Asia has stifling humidity. It was hard to take when I lived in Indonesia.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"As a Pinoy who lived in my hot country until I left while I was still a teenager and lived in a US city that has four seasons, I must say that being in a place that is hot is not making me all that comfortable. I like the change from the bitter cold but I do not know that I can handle the heat on a regular basis.

That was twenty three calendar days, not work days..

It was thirteen work days and I get four weeks annual vacation per year..

I'm using less than three weeks of 2020's av time for my trip to Taiwan..

I haven't been back in a long time...I want to see my relatives again.

@realAzhyaAryola

That was twenty three calendar days, not work day..

The reasons of why you are going away again is really your business and you do not have to explain to me especially.

I too had been with an international financial organization for 20 years where my employer financed my visits to my home country, including stops along the way. Not just for me, by the way, but for my entire family. After my length of service, I too had earned a month off of personal leave each year. However, we planned our time off with our coworkers so that we can be back in the office after some time off but not go away again after returning to work. You know, coverage issues must be taken into consideration. My bosses would not appreciate that method at all, go away, come back and go away again. If you go away, come back briefly, then go away again, how much can someone get done with that kind of pattern? All I'm saying is that that would not have worked where I used to work. It would not fly.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

That was twenty three calendar days, not work day..

The reasons of why you are going away again is really your business and you do not have to explain to me especially.

I too had been with an international financial organization for 20 years where my employer financed my visits to my home country, including stops along the way. Not just for me, by the way, but for my entire family. After my length of service, I too had earned a month off of personal leave each year. However, we planned our time off with our coworkers so that we can be back in the office after some time off but not go away again after returning to work. You know, coverage issues must be taken into consideration. My bosses would not appreciate that method at all, go away, come back and go away again. If you go away, come back briefly, then go away again, how much can someone get done with that kind of pattern? All I'm saying is that that would not have worked where I used to work. It would not fly.

I wasn't explaining it, I was just saying I'm homesick..

That must have been nice travelling for work..

My husband has been all over the world for work, but it was airport directly to drilling platform..

When he finished troubleshooting a problem it was back to the airport.

Anonymous

Today will probably be my last day for three weeks. I usually try to unplug when we are in Panama.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Today will probably be my last day for three weeks. I usually try to unplug when we are in Panama.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip IHJ.

ac_smile

Blazor

Wow, Iron, Fash, Seoul, anyone else leaving for a few weeks?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.