The best topic

Replies: 10632
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:19:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=414610 time=1624911287 user_id=136
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6178f23354ba75f88b04364538ba3d68">

:laugh:

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=414482 time=1624821180 user_id=3254
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=414475 time=1624818387 user_id=73
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=414455 time=1624811724 user_id=114
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=414440 time=1624765707 user_id=73
I saw a news item where a member of the indigenous people was being interviewed. He said that this matter about bodies buried in unmarked graves have been known to their people for so long. So then why didn't they do anything about it when they first heard of it and they are showing outrage now? If they have known this before then the outrage is not too genuine, is it? That is like pretend outrage, no?

I find it hard to believe this is a total shock to Aboriginal leaders.

Exactly.

That's a good point....why are we only hearing about this now.

Good question. I'm not saying I do not have sympathy but the outrage is just a little too late. This is a terrible thing. Where were the parents of those children and why would you leave the wellbeing of your children to other people? Something just does not add up.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Odinson post_id=414610 time=1624911287 user_id=136
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6178f23354ba75f88b04364538ba3d68">

:laugh3: It is just a coat on a pole.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

Violence against women is really bad in western RAPE CULTURE.

">

Odinson

Vice news went back to making these docs after Trump didnt get re-elected.

They used to post this "good stuff" years ago.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Odinson post_id=414770 time=1625062951 user_id=136
Violence against women is really bad in western RAPE CULTURE.

">

This is why I do not have tolerance for people complaining about the state of affairs in the US and Canada because they could be in worse shitholes.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I have been practicing their dance moves. This is BTS with their hit "Dynamite." When I perfect the dance moves, I will take my video dancing to it and share it with my network. It would be my second dance video. My first one was a dance move popular in Africa with African dance moves. Heehee. Love to dance.

">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

I know what you are saying. But, I'm concerned about the erosion of prosperity in our two countries.

@realAzhyaAryola

This is the second African dance moves I'm practicing. I love the activity because it allows me to work out since I've had to improve due to being locked out of the gym. Dancing is fun anyway so it works.

">
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

My black sisters are so graceful. I follow this young lady and her chums for her tutorials. Sweet.

">
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=414795 time=1625071527 user_id=114
I know what you are saying. But, I'm concerned about the erosion of prosperity in our two countries.

You are right to be concerned. I am too.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

You knew some progtard would say it. Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm suggested Tuesday that climate change may have contributed to the tragic partial collapse of a condominium building in south Florida that killed at least 16 people and has left about 150 others missing.

How could climate change have played a factor in the partial collapse of the 12-story beachfront condominium building when neighboring condos have not faced a similar fate.

Indeed, while the exact cause of the collapse will probably not be determined for months, initial reports indicate existing structural problems caused the collapse.

Odinson

A police officer has been murdered in Sweden.

They were questioning some1 and then they got ambushed.

And yet that woman with the Africa earrings said that Sweden needs more culture.

Odinson

If you are pro-multiculturalism, you deserve a bullet in the head.

Anonymous

:6:
Quote from: Odinson post_id=414901 time=1625131528 user_id=136
If you are pro-multiculturalism, you deserve a bullet in the head.

I deserve a bullet to the head according to you.