The best topic

Replies: 10612
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:57:54 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=415075 time=1625344767 user_id=3254
I'm not optimistic about the economic prospects of Canada over the long term.

There is no reason to be.

Anonymous

The costs to operate the RCMP increase at a higher rate than provincially run police forces. A study comparing these costs found that over the span of eight years, the cost of operating RCMP detachments rose an average of $44.50 per capita. The costs for the Ontario Provincial Police force rose only $37.10 per capita on average during the same period. Time for provinces like Saskatchewan and Alberta to fire the RCMP and have their own provincial police forces like Ontario and Quebec do.

cc

It is time

City of Surrey  has created a stir here. They are in process of forming their own police now.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gaon

Quote from: cc post_id=415106 time=1625417695 user_id=88
It is time

City of Surrey  has created a stir here. They are in process of forming their own police now.

I thought a national police force would save money.
The Russian Rock It

Odinson

https://www.kuvaton.com/kuvei/hautomishommia.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=415125 time=1625431319 user_id=136
https://www.kuvaton.com/kuvei/hautomishommia.gif">

lol, cute

Anonymous

Moderna co-founder, Derrick Rossi using mRNA technology to treat venomous snakebites.

Anonymous

The president of Haiti was assassinated.

Arrests reported in wake of assassination of Haitian president

Overnight attack that killed Jovenel Moïse occurred amid rising wave of politically linked violence in country

A squad of gunmen assassinated Haitian President Jovenel Moïse and wounded his wife in an overnight raid on their home Wednesday, with police killing four suspects and arresting two others hours later amid growing chaos in a country already enduring gang violence and protests of his increasingly authoritarian rule.

Three police officers held hostage by the suspected gunmen were freed late Wednesday, said Leon Charles, chief of Haiti's national police.

Interim prime minister Claude Joseph said the police and military were in control of security in Haiti, the poorest country in the Americas, where a history of dictatorship and political upheaval have long stymied the consolidation of democratic rule.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Joseph called for an international investigation into the assassination, said that elections scheduled for later this year should be held and pledged to work with Moïse's allies and opponents alike.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/haiti-president-jovenal-mo%C3%AFse-shot-killed-1.6092745">https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/haiti-pre ... -1.6092745">https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/haiti-president-jovenal-mo%C3%AFse-shot-killed-1.6092745

Blazor

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=414793 time=1625071288 user_id=73
I love to dance.

I do too  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=415009 time=1625259095 user_id=73
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=414954 time=1625175284 user_id=114
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=414947 time=1625174401 user_id=73
Quote from: Herman post_id=414925 time=1625171469 user_id=1689
Quote from: Odinson post_id=414923 time=1625171261 user_id=136

You are a golf playing korean book-keeper.

You are more white than me.  ac_biggrin

I doubt it was a Korean who gunned down that Swedish cop.

Blasting that Korean boy band BTS could wipe out a crowd of one thousand.

Or more. They seem to be the modern day Beatles. I had no interest in them until I learned they sang Dynamite. I like that song. Anyway, one of my favorite aunts who is a senior is gaga over them. So through her, I learned that only one of them can actually speak English. Another one is learning. The rest still can't speak English so most of their songs are in Korean except for a few hits that are in English. I also gathered that a couple of them are acting in movies/soaps.

Boy bands are not my kind of music. Teenaged girls in Korea like them.

I do not care who the artists are. If I like the high energy music that makes me dance, I'll take it. Not too picky about that kind of music.

Bingo!!!!!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

A consequence of reopening.

Realtors tell renters to lock in homes before border reopens, competition stiffens

TORONTO - Realtors say people on the hunt for rental properties should lock in a lease before Canada reopens its borders.

Though the federal government hasn't said how soon borders could reopen, real estate agents predict there will be a rise in rental prices and fewer properties to choose from when immigrants and students return to Canada and look for places to live.

"My advice to any renters that I know is get in now," said Terry Parkinson, an agent with Royal LePage Signature Realty in Toronto

"Get a rental now before the border is open because you're going to have tons of competition."

Parkinson's and other agents' advice comes as many of Canada's most popular rental markets are edging toward pre-pandemic conditions as more businesses are allowed to reopen.

At the height of the health crisis, rental prices plummeted as young Canadians moved back in with their families, took advantage of lower interest rates by purchasing a home or sought a place to stay that was further from a big city because their employer allowed them to work remotely.

But as many businesses welcome back customers and companies begin planning for a return to offices, prices are starting to creep back up.

While rents in many regions are still down significantly from last year's rates, Rentals.ca data released in June shows prices are heading upward again.

The average monthlyprice of a one-bedroom rental increased by 2.4 per cent in Vancouver to $1,981, almost one per cent in Toronto to $1,833, 2.5 per cent in Hamilton to $1,440 and 4.2 per cent in St. John's, Newfoundland to $894.

It won't just be increasing prices Canadians are dealing with once people can enter the country again, realtors said.

Competition will be back too because people will be moving to the country or back to city centres as the school year begins, they said.

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/realtors-tell-renters-to-lock-in-homes-before-border-reopens-competition-stiffens-1.1627249">https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/realtors-te ... -1.1627249">https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/realtors-tell-renters-to-lock-in-homes-before-border-reopens-competition-stiffens-1.1627249

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Blazor post_id=415439 time=1625789093 user_id=2221
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=414793 time=1625071288 user_id=73
I love to dance.

I do too  ac_dance

:roll:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Blazor post_id=415440 time=1625789155 user_id=2221

Or more. They seem to be the modern day Beatles. I had no interest in them until I learned they sang Dynamite. I like that song. Anyway, one of my favorite aunts who is a senior is gaga over them. So through her, I learned that only one of them can actually speak English. Another one is learning. The rest still can't speak English so most of their songs are in Korean except for a few hits that are in English. I also gathered that a couple of them are acting in movies/soaps.

I do not care who the artists are. If I like the high energy music that makes me dance, I'll take it. Not too picky about that kind of music.

Bingo!!!!!!!

ac_dance
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=415440 time=1625789155 user_id=2221

Bingo!!!!!!!

That's three of us.

Anonymous

Canada Geese are disgusting flying poop factories.