The best topic

Replies: 10604
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:14:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

priscilla1961

Quote from: cc post_id=421893 time=1633055259 user_id=88

:thumbup:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

cc

Whata feat, eh Priscilla ?

Notably, the F-15, (with a crew of two), managed to land safely at a nearby airbase, despite having its right wing almost completely sheared off in the collision.

The lifting body properties of the F-15, together with its overabundant engine thrust, allowed the pilot to achieve this unique feat.

He flew it home as a rocket, not as a plane

Total fatalities: 0

Total survivors: 3 (pilot of plane colliding with it ejected and came down successfully also)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

despite having its right wing almost completely sheared off in the collision.

The lifting body properties of the F-15, together with its overabundant engine thrust, allowed the pilot to achieve this unique feat.

Total survivors: 3 (pilot of plane colliding with it ejected and came down successfully also)

How that pilot remained calm is amazing..

I thought a pilot would eject in that situation.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=421897 time=1633056829 user_id=3254

I'll bet both crew had one hand on the ejection trigger all the way home ... although the pilot had to do some fancy flying with it's over-powered afterburners on full bore to compensate

Anonymous

So frickin cool.

cc

You are right Fash. Normally a pilot would eject. Dunno for sure why he didn't.

That said, from what I read and heard, this plane is special and different   ...  .. has so much power to compensate with ... he was very experienced with it  . As it said, he flew it like a rocket, not a plane so I'm guessin he knew what to do instantly / instinctively + from experience with it

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=421943 time=1633069306 user_id=88

You are right Fash. Normally a pilot would eject. Dunno for sure why he didn't.

That said, from what I read and heard, this plane is special and different   ...  .. has so much power to compensate with ... he was very experienced with it  . As it said, he flew it like a rocket, not a plane so I'm guessin he knew what to do instantly / instinctively + from experience with it

He trusts his own abilities.

Anonymous

Since August, the price of container freight from China to the United States has soared ten times, setting a record high. Due to the pandemic, containers shipped from China cannot return immediately after unloading at their destinations, causing congestion due to empty cargo rotation and limited shipping capacity.

Global shipping prices continue to rise as containers become difficult to find. Since January, the cost of container shipping has grown four times. As of Sept. 17, the China Containerized Freight Index (CCFI) has increased by 90.34 percent from the beginning of 2021.

According to data from previous years, shipping a 40-foot container from China to the United States costed around $1,000 to $2,000. Since August of 2021, the container freight rate from China to the United States had exceeded $20,000 per 40-foot container, an increase of ten times and a historic high.

Anonymous

The deepening global energy crunch has pushed natural gas in Europe and Asia to the equivalent of about $190 a barrel, something the oil market has never seen.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=422187 time=1633233018 user_id=1689
The deepening global energy crunch has pushed natural gas in Europe and Asia to the equivalent of about $190 a barrel, something the oil market has never seen.

There is no sign that we are growing back greener, as carbon dioxide emissions are rapidly recovering after a temporary blip, due to the economic slowdown and are nowhere close to reduction targets.

In 2019, China for the first time generated more emissions than the entire developed world combined. China consumes more coal, the most carbon intensive fossil fuel, than the rest of the world combined.

Now that Canada has a significant carbon tax, Trudeau is in a position to lecture other countries about lowering their emissions linked to human-induced climate change.

The problem is the developing world, led by China, will do whatever it wants to do on this file, as China has on so many others.

Anonymous

That should be good news for Alberta.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=422193 time=1633234943 user_id=3254

That should be good news for Alberta.

In the short term, yes. But,energy prices that high are unsustainable leading to a recession and low natural gas prices.

Odinson

Swedish artist Lars Vilks and two police officers have died in a traffic accident.

Artist Lars Vilks has been under police protection ever since he draw a picture of Mohammed in 2007.

Its insane that you have to be under police protection after drawing pictures of Mohammed in Sweden.

Odinson

You got shit like that but the police are concerned about anti-negro/muslim hate-speech.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=422266 time=1633296528 user_id=136
You got shit like that but the police are concerned about anti-negro/muslim hate-speech.

Swedish and Canadian law enforcement have the wrong priorities. It's not their fault, They take their marching orders from weak woke politicians.