The best topic

Replies: 10583
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:40:12 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423629 time=1634179460 user_id=1582
wow.... berries for breakfast.... mushrooms for lunch.... and random bow attacks.... things are really rocking at the shire.... huh, Frodo? lol.... :laugh:

You guys dont have grandmas going into the woods to gather berries and mushrooms?

Tracking lost grandmas is all cops do here...

deadskinmask

Quote from: Odinson post_id=423633 time=1634180189 user_id=136
wow.... berries for breakfast.... mushrooms for lunch.... and random bow attacks.... things are really rocking at the shire.... huh, Frodo? lol.... :laugh:

You guys dont have grandmas going into the woods to gather berries and mushrooms?

fuckin hell.... i wanna go to finland before i die.... but i'm afraid that if i'm not greeted by a centaur when i get off the plane, i'll be disappointed as hell....

Blazor

:roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423634 time=1634180328 user_id=1582

fuckin hell.... i wanna go to finland before i die.... but i'm afraid that if i'm not greeted by a centaur when i get off the plane, i'll be disappointed as hell....

I assume certain areas in North-Dakota, Iowa, Montana, Minnesota, Michigan are very similar.

The latter two were the primary destination of nordic migrants.

Hopefully their democrat voting ways havent turned them into crime ridden cesspools.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Odinson post_id=423637 time=1634181119 user_id=136
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423634 time=1634180328 user_id=1582

I assume certain areas in North-Dakota, Iowa, Montana, Minnesota, Michigan are very similar.

The latter two were the primary destination of nordic migrants.

Hopefully their democrat voting ways havent turned them into crime ridden cesspools.

i only go north if i'm chasing a motherfucker....

Odinson

Bow attack news.

They are suspecting a terror attack.

The perp is an old acquaintance of the police and has converted to Islam.

Now...

The Norwegian police could have prevented some of it if they were armed with a gun.

Norwegian cops are not armed and they need a special authorization for the use of guns.

The cops arrived at the scene of the crime but were unable to stop the killing.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=423649 time=1634214707 user_id=136
Bow attack news.

They are suspecting a terror attack.

The perp is an old acquaintance of the police and has converted to Islam.

Now...

The Norwegian police could have prevented some of it if they were armed with a gun.

Norwegian cops are not armed and they need a special authorization for the use of guns.

The cops arrived at the scene of the crime but were unable to stop the killing.

I haven't watche or read any news since Tuesday.

Anonymous

Americans can expect their home heating bills to jump significantly over the winter months compared to last year, the EIA reported — with some citizens possibly paying 54% more.

Heating prices across all types of heating — natural gas, electricity, propane, and heating oil — are expected to rise significantly for the coming months.

And that's if we experience an average winter. If the nation sees a colder winter, bills will jump even higher, with propane heating costs projected to nearly double from a year ago.

Anonymous

Compared with just one month ago, consumers are paying slightly more for most goods and services. Compared with a year ago, however, they're paying significantly more, according to the US Labor Department data released this week.

The Labor Department reported that the consumer price index, a key inflation gauge that measures how much Americans pay for goods and services, rose about 0.4 percent in September. The year-over-year prices increased 5.4 percent, which some noted is the largest yearly increase since January 1991.

cc

QuoteThe year-over-year prices increased 5.4 percent, which some noted is the largest yearly increase since January 1991.

Not looking good at all
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Here's a legit meme about someone who fooled us all

The ultimate sharp quick funny quip  genius guy who suffered  immensely off screen

https://scontent-ams4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/p526x296/245305241_10216921427226308_1493352687211743798_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_rgb565=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=mcDd6vmEFlMAX-q17Zk&_nc_ht=scontent-ams4-1.xx&oh=7c1a25be0a9148639553878c5cb9ebb9&oe=6190E009">

cc

Canadian Politicians Warn Of Political Violence After U.K. MP Is Stabbed To Death By Islamist Terrorist

https://blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/bandwagon-3.gif">

Shocked and saddened by the killing of a long-serving British MP on Friday, Canadian politicians say the threat of a similar incident in Canada appears to be growing.

David Amess, 69, was fatally stabbed around noon on Friday while meeting with constituents in Leigh-on-Sea, a town about 62 kilometres east of London.

The Conservative lawmaker had been a member of Parliament for 38 years.

"The MP who was murdered was doing something that we all do as members of Parliament," said Lisa Raitt, a former Conservative MP and cabinet minister.

Except they don't mention the Stabby Islamist Terrorist part for some reason, the "far right" pebble pelters get mention though.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10097509/Terror-police-probe-British-Muslim-Somali-descent-extremist-links-MP-stabbed.html">Tory MP Was Killed In Murder 'Linked To Islamist Extremism', Say Met Police

Anonymous

An 11 feet, 6 1/2 inches from tip to fork—where the tail splits sturgeon was caught in the Fraser River. It's girth was an impressive 55 inches.

https://img.theepochtimes.com/assets/uploads/2021/09/16/Monster-Sturgeon-700x420.jpeg">

https://img.theepochtimes.com/assets/uploads/2021/09/03/sturgeon-catch-2.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=423998 time=1634490622 user_id=114
An 11 feet, 6 1/2 inches from tip to fork—where the tail splits sturgeon was caught in the Fraser River. It's girth was an impressive 55 inches.

https://img.theepochtimes.com/assets/uploads/2021/09/16/Monster-Sturgeon-700x420.jpeg">

https://img.theepochtimes.com/assets/uploads/2021/09/03/sturgeon-catch-2.jpg">

In the second picture, the fish looks more like a big crocodile.

Odinson

https://www.kuvaton.com/kuvei/siihen_tyssasi.jpg">