The best topic

Replies: 10579
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:10:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I found it all over the place. No new information about the illness though.

Anonymous

The house we were guests at yesterday gave us some kerststol, goose, and speculaas to take back to our hotel room..

Now we are on our way to different relatives....Christmas is a two day celebration here.

Anonymous

Christmas 2021 is in the history books. Now we have at least three months of unbearable cold and snow to look forward to.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=432021 time=1640522516 user_id=56
Christmas 2021 is in the history books. Now we have at least three months of unbearable cold and snow to look forward to.

The cold months immediately after Christmas are hard for many people.

Frood

Must be a non Caucasian problem?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=432024 time=1640527030 user_id=1676
Must be a non Caucasian problem?

Do you know the temps they get on the Canadian prairies?

Anonymous

American travelers seemed to shrug off fears of the Omicron variant as they took to the skies with confidence on Christmas Eve, with airport security data showing over twice as many people flying on Dec. 24 compared to the same day last year, even as multiple airlines across the country canceled hundreds of flights.

Anonymous

Donald Trump told Bill O'Reilly that he had received the booster to the vaccine against the coronavirus. Many members of the audience booed him. He was also booed by some of his supporters in Alabama for similar comments in August.

Anonymous

Conditions are so cold on the Prairies that weather satellites can see the frigid air from space. Air temperatures in the -30s and -40s are showing up on infrared satellite imagery, confusing the frigid air for cold cloud tops.

Anonymous

In the latest possible escalation of Iran's nuclear ambitions, the country has launched a rocket into space, which was carrying 'research devices' according to Iranian state television. Ya, research in how to nuke Israel.

Anonymous

Our flight to Panama has been cancelled. :mad:

Anonymous

Bad news for Japanese who crave McDonald's fries.

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese customers will have to settle for a small serving of McDonald's fries for the next month or so after the fast-food chain said it was limiting portions due to shipping problems.

McDonald's Holdings Company Japan said in a statement on Friday that the impact of flood damage on the port of Vancouver and other disruptions since last year would delay an expected shipment of potatoes from North America.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstories/mcdonald-s-japan-slices-fries-to-small-size-as-it-faces-shipping-snags/ar-AASwsfh?li=AAgh0dA&ocid=mailsignout">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstor ... ailsignout">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstories/mcdonald-s-japan-slices-fries-to-small-size-as-it-faces-shipping-snags/ar-AASwsfh?li=AAgh0dA&ocid=mailsignout

Frood

I saw that 1-2 weeks ago on a news flash.... I laughed... maybe it was wrong... but it was so irresistible. No Canadian potatoes...
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Its -30 Celsius outside and my heating system broke down.

It was made by Indians and Ch!nks.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=434108 time=1641781944 user_id=136
Its -30 Celsius outside and my heating system broke down.

It was made by Indians and Ch!nks.

You're not telling the whole story. If it was made with fine Chinese craftsmanship, it probably lasted at least 30 years.