The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
You should have thought about that before you hit send. :laugh3:

I didnt even say anything bad lol  :roll:

She goes on this EXTREME roller coaster of emotions around this time. It doesnt matter what I say or do, she will find something to get irritated about, then turn around and say "sorry, emotions hehe" and tell me she loves me again  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
You should have thought about that before you hit send. :laugh3:

I didnt even say anything bad lol  :roll:

She goes on this EXTREME roller coaster of emotions around this time. It doesnt matter what I say or do, she will find something to get irritated about, then turn around and say "sorry, emotions hehe" and tell me she loves me again  :laugh:

And she's more irratable at certain times than others. Keep conversations, verbal or written to a minimum at those times.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
And she's more irratable at certain times than others. Keep conversations, verbal or written to a minimum at those times.

Believe me man I do lol  :laugh:

Its like walking on eggshells sometimes! But give her anything with chocolate and peanut butter around then and shes happier than a kid with a smore's by the campfire  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Believe me man I do lol  :laugh:

Its like walking on eggshells sometimes! But give her anything with chocolate and peanut butter around then and shes happier than a kid with a smore's by the campfire  ac_toofunny

She's really like that?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
She's really like that?

Yes  :laugh:

You have no idea lol.

I was gonna type some things here, but its a public forum so I changed my mind lol.

kiebers

She's really like that?

You have no idea lol.

I was gonna type some things here, but its a public forum so I changed my mind lol.

Aw c'mon man....dig that hole deeper. I know you can do it. We men tend to excel in that area..... :laugh:

Here, use this.....

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
She's really like that?

You have no idea lol.

Aw c'mon man....dig that hole deeper. I know you can do it. We men tend to excel in that area..... :laugh:

Here, use this.....

">

LMAO LMAO LMAO  ac_toofunny  :roll:  :laugh3:  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
She's really like that?

You have no idea lol.

Here, use this.....

">
Some guys can dig deeper than that huge piece of machinery.

@realAzhyaAryola

https://img.discogs.com/0IhZcxxGOp_gonvoez7P__HKvxA=/fit-in/300x300/filters:strip_icc%28%29:format%28jpeg%29:mode_rgb%28%29:quality%2840%29/discogs-images/R-8974564-1472572074-8776.jpeg.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

That's my redacted post.  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

@realAzhyaAryola

Who is known to say this:

"I am trying to take you seriously but can't."
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Who is known to say this:

"I am trying to take you seriously but can't."

I don't know.

Who?

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Tucker Carlson

Okay, thank you Azhya.