The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't know what to post or where to post. :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Today is September 11, yes, I know. I don't want to create another thread remembering September 11. There's been so many of those over the years. We should never forget. It's been 16 years. I don't want to dwell in the past.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Today is September 11, yes, I know. I don't want to create another thread remembering September 11. There's been so many of those over the years. We should never forget. It's been 16 years. I don't want to dwell in the past.

It's hard to believe it's been sixteen years.

Angry White Male

Time fucking flies.

Can't believe how many years has past, since my Grandparents died.  It's unreal...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Time fucking flies.

Can't believe how many years has past, since my Grandparents died.  It's unreal...

How long has it been Mel?

Couch Potato

It's been more than a week of  temperatures fifteen degrees below normal and relentless rain. Enough already.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Couch Potato"It's been more than a week of  temperatures fifteen degrees below normal and relentless rain. Enough already.

It's been unseasonably hot here.

@realAzhyaAryola

Bwahahahahahahaa!

Gertrude!?

Haha! I laughed my guts out after I saw that name. It makes me think of a large German woman wearing a tight sweater and long floral cotton skirt and Birkenstocks on her feet.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Bwahahahahahahaa!

Gertrude!?

Haha! I laughed my guts out after I saw that name. It makes me think of a large German woman wearing a tight sweater and long floral cotton skirt and Birkenstocks on her feet.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Bwahahahahahahaa!

Gertrude!?

The name Herman gives me that mental image.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"How long has it been Mel?

2004 for Grandfather, and 2009 for Grandmother...

Angry White Male

@realAzhyaAryola

Childhood Alzheimers? Sheesh. I did not realize they can start so early.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Childhood Alzheimers? Sheesh. I did not realize they can start so early.

Do  you know someone who has or had it Azhya?

@realAzhyaAryola

We are having a "Sexual Assault" Revolution.
@realAzhyaAryola