The best topic

Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=446565 time=1649793685 user_id=3254
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=446553 time=1649774325 user_id=2015
We have the storm of the century coming tomorrow.

Take care IHJ.

The winter storm wasn't as bad as they said it was going to be this morning. Tonight and tomorrow are supposed to be worse.

Anonymous

With windchill it's -16 in Calgary now.

Anonymous

AC/DC helps surgeons perform better.

Faster, cleaner cuts when surgeons work to AC/DC, study finds

Surgery set to the gritty, mid-tempo melodies of AC/DC may be more efficient and safer, a new study has found.

Blasting songs like Highway to Hell and T.N.T. in the operating theatre caused surgeons to perform certain tasks up to 70 per cent more quickly— without sacrificing accuracy.

Trials showed the songs reduced the time it took surgeons to make precise cuts by almost 100 seconds, from 236 seconds to 139. Meanwhile, their accuracy improved by five per cent.

"It is possible that music with high rhythmicity could provide a tempo to keep up the speed of the performance and thus enhance task performance," theorized Cui Yang from Heidelberg University, Germany. The study was published in the journal Langenbeck's Archives of Surgery.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/faster-cleaner-cuts-when-surgeons-work-to-ac-dc-study-finds/ar-AAWb9P7?ocid=mailsignout&li=AAggNb9">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/f ... li=AAggNb9">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/faster-cleaner-cuts-when-surgeons-work-to-ac-dc-study-finds/ar-AAWb9P7?ocid=mailsignout&li=AAggNb9

Anonymous

I'm still at my boy's place in Regina. The roads are worse today.

Anonymous

It's supposed to be twelve with rain today in Barrie.

Anonymous

The highways and roads are still a mess here.

Anonymous

Amazon announced that for the first time in the company's history, it will be charging sellers a "5% fuel and inflation surcharge."

Thiel

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=447050 time=1650154349 user_id=3254
Amazon announced that for the first time in the company's history, it will be charging sellers a "5% fuel and inflation surcharge."

I am not a fan of Amazon. But, I understand this decision. I have had to raise my prices I charge my customers as my costs have risen.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=447070 time=1650159983 user_id=1688

I am not a fan of Amazon. But, I understand this decision. I have had to raise my prices I charge my customers as my costs have risen.

I blame Bezos. I can't stand that rich woke wanker.

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=447070 time=1650159983 user_id=1688

I don't buy very much from Amazon, so it won't have much affect on my family.

cw_

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=447164 time=1650234372 user_id=3226
">

Entice them with cannabis?

:ohmy:

cw_

Just say no to Amazon.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=447171 time=1650236104 user_id=3226
Just say no to Amazon.

always

Anonymous

A parent dressed up as the Easter Bunny and handed out eggs with condoms inside to children at an elementary school in Austin, Texas.

On Thursday, a parent dressed as the Easter Bunny visited the Gullett Elementary School campus. The unnamed parent handed out plastic Easter eggs to the school children. Some of those eggs contained candy, but others had unopened condoms inside, according to the school.