The best topic

Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Quote from: Herman post_id=447431 time=1650425093 user_id=1689
https://scontent.fyxd2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/278582876_4819239374840692_4767166792579749520_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=oZNx-i5d73MAX-2yMzN&tn=rqrRqUBx9KUuMZpo&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd2-1.fna&oh=00_AT-HtkMnjjbnrwh2GUhkURo7L5ZHHGRjEnKzQA0V4pVJpA&oe=62652B8D">

Green obsessed government policies are at least partially responsible for this too.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Environment Canada says it'll be a colder than normal spring across most of Canada this year.

Anonymous

Statistics Canada's consumer price index , which attempts to mirror the country's shopping patterns by monitoring the costs of 700 goods and services each month, increased 6.7 per cent in March from a year earlier, compared with a gain of 5.7 per cent in February.

Anonymous

I am buying a Frozen kitchen for my grandniece for her birthday. From the time I first thought about it two months ago until now, the price has gone up 25 percent.

Anonymous

Families are spending nearly $1000 more on groceries this year.

Anonymous

One of the last dry communities in Alberta will remain so thanks to outspoken residents and a motion defeated by town council.

Raymond, Alta., a prairie town about 240 kilometres southeast of Calgary, spent seven weeks engaging the public on whether restaurants in town should be allowed to serve alcohol.

The last step of that process was a town survey, made public Tuesday.

A majority of 52 per cent of the 885 respondents in the survey indicated they wanted Raymond to remain a dry community.

"I think they feel that the town has been this way for 120 years," said Raymond Mayor Jim Depew. "It's a great town, a safe community, and why introduce alcohol on that level?"

Raymond, Alberta's residents are majority Mormon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=447646 time=1650553457 user_id=56
One of the last dry communities in Alberta will remain so thanks to outspoken residents and a motion defeated by town council.

Raymond, Alta., a prairie town about 240 kilometres southeast of Calgary, spent seven weeks engaging the public on whether restaurants in town should be allowed to serve alcohol.

The last step of that process was a town survey, made public Tuesday.

A majority of 52 per cent of the 885 respondents in the survey indicated they wanted Raymond to remain a dry community.

"I think they feel that the town has been this way for 120 years," said Raymond Mayor Jim Depew. "It's a great town, a safe community, and why introduce alcohol on that level?"

Raymond, Alberta's residents are majority Mormon.

This is funny. I wouldn't be laughing though if I had to drive out of town to get a bottle of single malt Glenlivet.

cc

It is a Mormon town surrounded by a Mormon section of Alberta, so maybe not too surprising
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=447659 time=1650560571 user_id=88
It is a Mormon town surrounded by a Mormon section of Alberta, so maybe not too surprising

I believe other Mormon towns in the area, Magrath, Stirling and Cardston will be asking their residents if the want to keep their alcohol bans.

cc

The Ivy League-Educated, Homicidal Maniac Who Founded Earth Day

Reminder: Iran Einhorn, Founder Of Earth Day –  Founded Composting by Killing and Composting His Girlfriend In 1970

https://blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Ira-Einhorn-Earth-Day-Founder.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=447728 time=1650652111 user_id=88
The Ivy League-Educated, Homicidal Maniac Who Founded Earth Day

Reminder: Iran Einhorn, Founder Of Earth Day –  Founded Composting by Killing and Composting His Girlfriend In 1970

https://blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Ira-Einhorn-Earth-Day-Founder.jpg">

Greenies are nuts.

Anonymous

During a press conference Tuesday, veteran Chicago reporter William J. Kelly confronted Lightfoot for deceptively positing a rosy portrait of Chicago.

"Real Chicagoans are asking me how could you possibly even consider running for re-election as mayor of the city of Chicago after all the harm you've caused," the reporter said.

Instead of focusing on crime reduction, Lightfoot often points toward firearms as a scapegoat for the city's problem with violence.

Meanwhile, the Sun-Times reported that Lightfoot's public approval rating is below 30%, a dismal figure for any politician hoping to win re-election.

Anonymous

Walmart Canada has stopped using plastic grocery bags..

I don't call them single use because they're not..

We used them for many things.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=447764 time=1650722100 user_id=3254

To prevent plastics from Canadian rivers getting into oceans. It's only about ten rivers in the world that are producing almost all of the ocean's plastic and none are in this country, but we have to show leadership on a problem we bear no responsibility for. Sound familiar?

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=447764 time=1650722100 user_id=3254

Now you have to buy Glad kitchen bags instead of using grocery bags. Yeah, makes a lot of fucking sense.