The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=450194 time=1652634762 user_id=3349
Shooter's manifesto -
">

This is some fucked up shit.

Bad stuff.

Who stopped him? Until stopped he was equipped to kill a very huge number (assuming he had a large amount of ammo on his person)

Quote from: "OK, I had forgotten,m so looked it up"Eventually, the gunman returned to the front of the store, where he was confronted by Buffalo police in the vestibule. He then put the gun to his own neck, said the police commissioner, Joseph A. Gramaglia, at a news conference.

Two patrol officers on the scene persuaded the gunman to drop the gun, Mr. Gramaglia said. He began removing some of his tactical gear in surrender, according to officials. Then the police tackled him, witnesses told The Buffalo News.

Seems to me there was more ego than tactical action going on - With the time he had, he could have killed many times more ... also returning to entrance was a suicidal act in itself and explainable only if he had killed all he wanted to / was done
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Saw the video...

He seems to spare a cashier laying on the ground begging for his life.

The shooter says "sorry" like he just accidentally opened the door to the ladies bathroom.

The first person he shoots looks pretty white but might be mixed or a latina.

He goes on shooting everybody and finishing off the wounded on the floor.

I´m guessing this is gonna get more attention than that Waukesha incident. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=450208 time=1652648299 user_id=136
Saw the video...

He seems to spare a cashier laying on the ground begging for his life.

The shooter says "sorry" like he just accidentally opened the door to the ladies bathroom.

The first person he shoots looks pretty white but might be mixed or a latina.

He goes on shooting everybody and finishing off the wounded on the floor.

I´m guessing this is gonna get more attention than that Waukesha incident. ac_biggrin

:shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=450199 time=1652636363 user_id=88
Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=450194 time=1652634762 user_id=3349
Shooter's manifesto -
">

This is some fucked up shit.

Bad stuff.

Who stopped him? Until stopped he was equipped to kill a very huge number (assuming he had a large amount of ammo on his person)

Quote from: "OK, I had forgotten,m so looked it up"Eventually, the gunman returned to the front of the store, where he was confronted by Buffalo police in the vestibule. He then put the gun to his own neck, said the police commissioner, Joseph A. Gramaglia, at a news conference.

Two patrol officers on the scene persuaded the gunman to drop the gun, Mr. Gramaglia said. He began removing some of his tactical gear in surrender, according to officials. Then the police tackled him, witnesses told The Buffalo News.

Seems to me there was more ego than tactical action going on - With the time he had, he could have killed many times more ... also returning to entrance was a suicidal act in itself and explainable only if he had killed all he wanted to / was done

That fucked up kid does seem like a narcissist.

Anonymous

He slipped through the fingers of the justice system.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/buffalo-supermarket-shooting-update-victims?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The%20Blaze%20PM%20Trending%202022-05-15&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement">https://www.theblaze.com/news/buffalo-s ... Engagement">https://www.theblaze.com/news/buffalo-supermarket-shooting-update-victims?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The%20Blaze%20PM%20Trending%202022-05-15&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement

The suspect previously threatened to shoot up his high school in June 2021, a law enforcement official told the Associated Press.

"A school official reported that this very troubled young man had made statements indicating that he wanted to do a shooting, either at a graduation ceremony, or sometime after," the same government official familiar with the case told the Buffalo News.

"FBI officials confirmed the shooter allegedly wanted to commit a murder/suicide at the graduation of his high school in 2021 and was taken into custody by the New York State Police and given a mental evaluation," ABC News reported.

Buffalo Police Commissioner Joseph Gramaglia confirmed that the then-17-year-old was given a mental health evaluation after the violent threat.

Anonymous

https://twitter.com/Mel_Orlins/status/1525875082446479361?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1525875082446479361%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fbuffalo-supermarket-shooting-update-victims">https://twitter.com/Mel_Orlins/status/1 ... te-victims">https://twitter.com/Mel_Orlins/status/1525875082446479361?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1525875082446479361%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fbuffalo-supermarket-shooting-update-victims

Anonymous

I don't understand after the threats he made last year and a mental health evaluation he was allowed to purchase firearms legally.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=450229 time=1652662120 user_id=3254
I don't understand after the threats he made last year and a mental health evaluation he was allowed to purchase firearms legally.

Old Brick would be offering his two bits on this if he was around.

Anonymous

Policies leading to a war on fossil fuel as well as the Russian invasion of Ukraine will contribute to a food crisis, according to Robert Unanue, President and CEO of Goya Foods. "We are on the precipice of food shortage."

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=450258 time=1652698254 user_id=114
Policies leading to a war on fossil fuel as well as the Russian invasion of Ukraine will contribute to a food crisis, according to Robert Unanue, President and CEO of Goya Foods. "We are on the precipice of food shortage."

Lockdowns didn't help either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=450268 time=1652720104 user_id=2015
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=450258 time=1652698254 user_id=114

Lockdowns didn't help either.

They've been a disaster and the consequences will linger for years to come.

cc

Doesn't fit, does it.

BTW, it was quite a weekend. Also, California church shooting suspect motivated by Taiwan-China conflict: Police

https://abcnews.go.com/US/multiple-victims-shot-inside-california-church-authorities/story?id=84737877">One person was killed and five were wounded, four critically, in the shooting inside the  Orange County Geneva Presbyterian Church

A group of churchgoers detained the suspect and hogtied his legs with an extension cord and confiscated two handguns from him before more people could be shot, according to Jeff Hallock, Undersheriff at the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

The suspect secured the doors and tried to super glue the locks so victims could not leave, Orange County Sheriff Don Barnes said Monday. Law enforcement found more ammunition and Molotov cocktails placed around the church. (none were activated)

Dr. John Cheng, 52, a prominent doctor in the area, was identified as the only person killed in the attack. He is being called a hero for saving lives. He charged the suspect and tried to disarm him allowing others to jump in, Barnes said.

During the process, Cheng was shot and killed. Without his actions, the sheriff and FBI believes there would have been more people shot. Others disabled the distracted shooter and tied him up with electrical cords

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=450294 time=1652742495 user_id=88

Doesn't fit, does it.

BTW, it was quite a weekend. Also, California church shooting suspect motivated by Taiwan-China conflict: Police

https://abcnews.go.com/US/multiple-victims-shot-inside-california-church-authorities/story?id=84737877">One person was killed and five were wounded, four critically, in the shooting inside the  Orange County Geneva Presbyterian Church

A group of churchgoers detained the suspect and hogtied his legs with an extension cord and confiscated two handguns from him before more people could be shot, according to Jeff Hallock, Undersheriff at the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

The suspect secured the doors and tried to super glue the locks so victims could not leave, Orange County Sheriff Don Barnes said Monday. Law enforcement found more ammunition and Molotov cocktails placed around the church. (none were activated)

Dr. John Cheng, 52, a prominent doctor in the area, was identified as the only person killed in the attack. He is being called a hero for saving lives. He charged the suspect and tried to disarm him allowing others to jump in, Barnes said.

During the process, Cheng was shot and killed. Without his actions, the sheriff and FBI believes there would have been more people shot. Others disabled the distracted shooter and tied him up with electrical cords

Probably Taiwanese terrorists.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=450294 time=1652742495 user_id=88

Doesn't fit, does it.

One person was killed and five were wounded, four critically, in the shooting inside the  Orange County Geneva Presbyterian Church

I heard there were other shootings.