The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Breakfall

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=451736 time=1653254781 user_id=56
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=451500 time=1653220496 user_id=3358
God damn it...I gotta play it! It's the title ffs...

">

I like old heavy metal, but I don't like Motley Crue.

Have you listened to Hellyeah or Down? They're good solid metal-fusion bands. I mostly listen to heavy metal when I'm surfing or driving. Although lately I'm been driving to Classical Radio because I've copped a few speeding fines!

Odinson

A new school shooting in Texas.

Elementary school.

14 students and 1 teacher dead.

The shooter was killed.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=452562 time=1653427808 user_id=136
A new school shooting in Texas.

Elementary school.

14 students and 1 teacher dead.

The shooter was killed.

terrible

:sad:

Anonymous

China and Russia vetoed a recent resolution in the United Nations (U.N.) sponsored by the U.S. that would have imposed new sanctions on North Korea for its continued launching of intercontinental ballistic missiles that can be used to carry nuclear weapons.

The vote held by the U.N. Security Council had thirteen nations in favor and 2 opposed. China and Russia were the lone dissenters. China and Russia are among the five countries with veto powers on the Security Council. China and Russia's move to veto the sanctions package marks the first serious division among the five veto-wielding permanent members of the Security Council.

Anonymous

The monthly mortgage payment for a typical home in the United States for new buyers has climbed by 45 percent or about $600 over the previous year, according to the estimates by the National Association of Realtors (NAR).

Anonymous

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-Calif.) husband, Paul Pelosi, was arrested and charged for allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol on Saturday night,

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=454263 time=1653907954 user_id=114
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-Calif.) husband, Paul Pelosi, was arrested and charged for allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol on Saturday night,

Alcoholism is what keeps them together.

Anonymous

A judge sentenced a North Carolina man — and former $10 million scratch-off lottery ticket winner — to life in prison after he was convicted of first-degree murder in connection with the slaying of his ex-girlfriend.

Authorities said that Michael Todd Hill, 54, bought his winning ticket in 2017. Just three years later, his luck apparently ran out and he was accused of murdering his partner — 23-year-old Keonna Graham — while the two stayed in an area hotel.

Graham, police said, was found dead as a result of a gunshot wound to the back of her head.

Anonymous

A woman visiting Yellowstone National Park survived after being gored by a bison and tossed into the air, park officials said Tuesday.

The 25-year-old woman, who was visiting from Ohio, was not identified in a news release from the park.

The woman approached the female bison Monday morning after it came close to a boardwalk at Black Sand Basin, near Old Faithful geyser, the park said.

When the visitor came within 10 feet of the animal, the bison impaled her and "tossed" her 10 feet in the air, the park said.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=455008 time=1654107581 user_id=2015
A woman visiting Yellowstone National Park survived after being gored by a bison and tossed into the air, park officials said Tuesday.

The 25-year-old woman, who was visiting from Ohio, was not identified in a news release from the park.

The woman approached the female bison Monday morning after it came close to a boardwalk at Black Sand Basin, near Old Faithful geyser, the park said.

When the visitor came within 10 feet of the animal, the bison impaled her and "tossed" her 10 feet in the air, the park said.

She died from her injuries.

Anonymous

The OPEC oil cartel and allied producing countries including Russia will raise production by 648,000 barrels per day in July and August, offering modest relief for a global economy suffering from soaring energy prices and the resulting inflation.

The decision Thursday steps up the pace by the alliance, known as OPEC+, in restoring cuts made during the worst of the pandemic recession. The group had been adding a steady 432,000 barrels per day each month to gradually restore production cuts from 2020.

Anonymous

The old lady paid $1.99.9 a litre for gas yesterday. That is crazy.

Odinson

2,63 euros per liter in Finland now.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=457615 time=1654693577 user_id=136
2,63 euros per liter in Finland now.

Buy an e-car.

Anonymous

The provincial BC Liberal party is considering changing it's name. They don't want to be associated with Justin Trudeau. ac_toofunny