The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

That's their way of kissing.

@realAzhyaAryola

I know. I grew up with pets and my sons grew up with our pet pug. The pets can kiss me on the cheek but not my mouth or lips, please. No, thank you.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I know. I grew up with pets and my sons grew up with our pet pug. The pets can kiss me on the cheek but not my mouth or lips, please. No, thank you.

I never had pets growing up. Now, I can't imagine living without my cat. I want to get a dog soon too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"No matter how cute, how adorable, how clean, how well-groomed, I can never let a pet lick me on the face and on my mouth. Yuck. No, thank you!

http://www.angelabartram.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Licking-Dogs-6-300x214.jpg">

Our dog is on borrowed time.

ac_crying

Bricktop

They all are. It's our job to make their time joyful and full of love.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"They all are. It's our job to make their time joyful and full of love.

I mean very soon..

She doesn't move much at all.

Blazor

I feel ya Fash, my oldest kitty isnt doing so good either. She mostly likes to curl up beside me wherever I sit.

As far as pet kisses, my kittys give me eskimo kisses lol, we touch noses lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

@realAzhyaAryola

Which is another reason I just cannot handle another pet. The experience of having to put a dear pet down is more than heartbreaking.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

I have never owned a dog or a cat. But, I know they become a part of a family unit.

@realAzhyaAryola

To the forum gods, while I was preparing to post my new thread, I realized I do not know precisely what the topic icons signify. Can you please define their meanings? I could not copy and past the images but they are the following:

Flame

Star

Radioactive sign

Heart

Thought

Question Mark

Exclamation Point

Italics

Smiley

Green Face

What do they all symbolize? Some are pretty straight-forward but I'm not sure about the others.

Thank you.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Flame-flaming

Star-i don't know

Radioactive sign-toxic content

Heart-love, kindness

Thought- like a lightbulb going of....an idea

Question Mark-a question

Exclamation Point--oh my perhaps

Italics-I don't know

Smiley-happy, friendly

Green Face- envy

@realAzhyaAryola

Thanks, Fash. Good to know.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

There seems to be a sinister move to silence conservative voices on social media. This is utterly unjust considering we are supposed to be the land of the free where free speech is allowed. This is very disturbing.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"There seems to be a sinister move to silence conservative voices on social media. This is utterly unjust considering we are supposed to be the land of the free where free speech is allowed. This is very disturbing.

It's very disturbing Azhya.

Blazor

I agree, it burns me up too.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.