The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"I went glow bowling...

The same as regular bowling.. Just with 80´s synthwave theme.

I suddenly have a craving for bowling..

I haven't bowled in ages.

It is fun..

But you need atleast 3 players... The more, the merrier.

I should go more often... Only got like 100 points per round.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"I went glow bowling...

The same as regular bowling.. Just with 80´s synthwave theme.

I suddenly have a craving for bowling..

I haven't bowled in ages.

It is fun..

But you need atleast 3 players... The more, the merrier.

I should go more often... Only got like 100 points per round.

My husband's company used to have bowling nights where spouses could join..

It was so much fun.

@realAzhyaAryola

It does sound like fun. Any team-building activity should be welcome.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

If true, I heard that the other royals will be meeting Trump and Melania during their upcoming visit to England, except for Meghan Markle. Another entitled biatch. I mean, so what really. Trump and Melania, I'm sure, will not have sleepless nights over it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Has anyone heard from Renee and RW lately? I sure hope those ladies are doing well.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

What about Annie? I wonder where Annie is now.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"If true, I heard that the other royals will be meeting Trump and Melania during their upcoming visit to England, except for Meghan Markle. Another entitled biatch. I mean, so what really. Trump and Melania, I'm sure, will not have sleepless nights over it.

I heard Markle suffered from TDS.

@realAzhyaAryola

I believe you are right about that.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

What would you do if this happened to you?

">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"What would you do if this happened to you?

">

Why would anyone risk their safety and that of their own personal vehicle to make so little money as a driver for Lyft or Uber.

@realAzhyaAryola

If they succeed, a group of Bostonian men are planning a "Straight Pride Parade" through Boston in the month of August. Good idea or waste of time?
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"If they succeed, a group of Bostonian men are planning a "Straight Pride Parade" through Boston in the month of August. Good idea or waste of time?

It'll be viewed as a provocation.

@realAzhyaAryola

You decide. Apparently, Royal gawkers claim that Prince Harry was curtly saying to Meghan Markle to turn around to face the crowd. She is apparently known for breaking protocol and this is just one more example.

">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"You decide. Apparently, Royal gawkers claim that Prince Harry was curtly saying to Meghan Markle to turn around to face the crowd. She is apparently known for breaking protocol and this is just one more example.

">

ac_dunno

@realAzhyaAryola

I rode this skyride to Grouse Mountain. The view of the Vancouver skyline from the skyride was breathtaking.

https://nvma.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Grouse-Mountain-Skyride-post-1966-NVMA-159841.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola