The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Catch Ian Hanomansing tonight discuss Vancouver on The National.

:thumbup:

I saw it. How great forcing a green agenda has been. Had Gregor Robertson, a green agenda prof and a spokesperson for some enviro NGO. No representative of the working class who can't afford to live in that city because of politicians like Robertson making life more expensive for the masses.

It's very hard for working class people to make ends meet in Vancouver.

They're closing schools because foreign money and progtards like Robertson have made life there unaffordable.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Catch Ian Hanomansing tonight discuss Vancouver on The National.

:thumbup:

I saw it. How great forcing a green agenda has been. Had Gregor Robertson, a green agenda prof and a spokesperson for some enviro NGO. No representative of the working class who can't afford to live in that city because of politicians like Robertson making life more expensive for the masses.

It's very hard for working class people to make ends meet in Vancouver.

They're closing schools because foreign money and progtards like Robertson have made life there unaffordable.

It doesn't seem to bother the elites.

@realAzhyaAryola

To her fans here, here's PRANCERCISE! Woohoo!  ac_toofunny

">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I posted the video above some years ago. It appears on page 3 of this thread. I just did the noble duty of restoring the video.  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Bricktop"That just makes me sikh.

ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"To her fans here, here's PRANCERCISE! Woohoo!  ac_toofunny

">

:laugh:

Bricktop

Why am I thinking of that old ad..."I'd walk a mile for a camel"?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why am I thinking of that old ad..."I'd walk a mile for a camel"?

That gal is from a different era.

@realAzhyaAryola

I sometimes see eye-catching thread titles in The Gutter before I log in but I never remember to ask to be given access. It must not matter that much to me then. However, if I want to join, can I?
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

:laugh:

I had a laughing fit today viewing it again.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I sometimes see eye-catching thread titles in The Gutter before I log in but I never remember to ask to be given access. It must not matter that much to me then. However, if I want to join, can I?

Yes, you can..

I don't have access to it, Cronus mods it, but I can change your permissions so you can read it and post in it..

I'll do that now.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"Yes, you can..

I don't have access to it, Cronus mods it, but I can change your permissions so you can read it and post in it..

I'll do that now.

Thanks, Fash. I appreciate it. :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

So now if you are not logged in, you can no longer view the topics? Is that right?
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"So now if you are not logged in, you can no longer view the topics? Is that right?

Just for a few days Azhya..

You can thank Herman for that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"So now if you are not logged in, you can no longer view the topics? Is that right?

Just for a few days Azhya..

You can thank Herman for that.

Ya sure, blame poor old Herman.