The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

What is the purpose behind it? I'm just curious.

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"So now if you are not logged in, you can no longer view the topics? Is that right?

Just for a few days Azhya..

You can thank Herman for that.

Ya sure, blame poor old Herman.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"What is the purpose behind it? I'm just curious.

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"So now if you are not logged in, you can no longer view the topics? Is that right?

Just for a few days Azhya..

You can thank Herman for that.

Ya sure, blame poor old Herman.

A little cross forum drama..

It's nothing we haven't seen ten thousand times over the years.

@realAzhyaAryola

I cannot believe Savannah Guthrie is asking questions of the democratic presidential hopefuls. In my opinion, she belongs only in morning shows.

https://media.brides.com/photos/580e5c5ccf602c7a3153e952/1:1/w_767/blogs-aisle-say-savannah-guthrie-wedding-date-near-450.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I cannot believe Savannah Guthrie is asking questions of the democratic presidential hopefuls. In my opinion, she belongs only in morning shows.

I don't know who she is..

I'll do a search.

@realAzhyaAryola

I am not here 24/7 so I miss a lot.

Cronus has posted a thread in Fights and Failures called Hate Speech. He said that law enforcement has said that hate speech in this forum is dangerously close to violating hate speech laws. Law enforcement has time to monitor this forum? This is serious?

Hate speech

Post by Cronus » Fri May 10, 2019 4:29 pm

Law enforcement has informed us that we are dangerously close, if not actually, violating hate speech laws that could shut this place down.

Please do not use slurs in topic titles. Please read rule 4 and post accordingly.

Please do not try to circumvent slurs by substituting letters or characters. As mentioned in another post that is an insult to everyone's intelligence and will not fly.

the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I am not here 24/7 so I miss a lot.

Cronus has posted a thread in Fights and Failures called Hate Speech. He said that law enforcement has said that hate speech in this forum is dangerously close to violating hate speech laws. Law enforcement has time to monitor this forum? This is serious?

Hate speech

Post by Cronus » Fri May 10, 2019 4:29 pm

Law enforcement has informed us that we are dangerously close, if not actually, violating hate speech laws that could shut this place down.

Please do not use slurs in topic titles. Please read rule 4 and post accordingly.

Please do not try to circumvent slurs by substituting letters or characters. As mentioned in another post that is an insult to everyone's intelligence and will not fly.

the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

That law enforcement is my younger brother..

I asked him to take a look at some of the posts in Fights and Failures..

Don't worry, none of your posts were close to crossing the line..

They were almost exclusively one poster.

@realAzhyaAryola

That law enforcement is my younger brother..

I asked him to take a look at some of the posts in Fights and Failures..

Don't worry, none of your posts were close to crossing the line..

They were almost exclusively one poster.

Got it, Fash. Thanks.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Each week, I can hardly wait to get to my spinning class. It's my favorite work out.

">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Each week, I can hardly wait to get to my spinning class. It's my favorite work out.

">

That looks like fun Azhya..

I only exercise at home though....it's cheaper.

@realAzhyaAryola

You only exercise at where?

I enjoy spinning. I've been spinning since the mid-90s.

I'm shopping for a new pair of spinning shoes that are like these:

http://i.stpost.com/giro-reveille-cycling-shoes-spd-for-women-in-black-milky-blue~p~9776f_01~1500.2.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

You only exercise at where?

I enjoy spinning. I've been spinning since the mid-90s.

I'm shopping for a new pair of spinning shoes that are like these:

http://i.stpost.com/giro-reveille-cycling-shoes-spd-for-women-in-black-milky-blue~p~9776f_01~1500.2.jpg">

At home, specifically in our rec room.

@realAzhyaAryola

I conducted an experiment in my city one day and these are my observations.

When you smile at people you encounter while you are out and about, they either:

1. are taken by surprise that you are smiling at them and are uncertain whether to smile back or not

2. smile back also

3. do not smile back

In my observation, the numbers are pretty even between those who smiled back and those who had no reaction.

When I was younger, people would acknowledged each other with a smile or a nod. Today, people can be up close to each other like in a packed train or

walking on the street and most people avoid eye contact. Could this be a sign of a growing trend? Are we more comfortable in ignoring our fellowmen even if they are within our immediate space?
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I conducted an experiment in my city one day and these are my observations.

When you smile at people you encounter while you are out and about, they either:

1. are taken by surprise that you are smiling at them and are uncertain whether to smile back or not

2. smile back also

3. do not smile back

In my observation, the numbers are pretty even between those who smiled back and those who had no reaction.

When I was younger, people would acknowledged each other with a smile or a nod. Today, people can be up close to each other like in a packed train or

walking on the street and most people avoid eye contact. Could this be a sign of a growing trend? Are we more comfortable in ignoring our fellowmen even if they are within our immediate space?

Here in Winnipeg I find some will try to pretend they did not see you smile at them.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Here in Winnipeg I find some will try to pretend they did not see you smile at them.

How do you interpret that?
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

How do you interpret that?

Winnipeggers just playing it safe.