The best topic

Replies: 10579
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:10:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"It will be about three degrees for a our day time high here, but about thirty degrees where Seoul lives.

It will be around 91 (33) here today, and the humidity is at 90% right now. Be 96 (36) here the next two days, then we get a break, and by Saturday down to 70 (21).
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"It will be about three degrees for a our day time high here, but about thirty degrees where Seoul lives.
It will be around 91 (33) here today, and the humidity is at 90% right now. Be 96 (36) here the next two days, then we get a break, and by Saturday down to 70 (21).

Eastern North America is hot while we are way below normal temperatures.

Anonymous

That is Panama humid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I saw that on the weather channel.

Blazor

Y'all below normal and we above normal lol. I'd rather have above normal, minus the humidity lol. When its cold in the winter, the wind chill is the worst.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

That is Panama humid.

Thats how it is around here a lot of times. Not all summer though, some days we get breaks.

Anonymous

Y'all below normal and we above normal lol. I'd rather have above normal, minus the humidity lol. When its cold in the winter, the wind chill is the worst.

Try Winnipeg winters. They are awful.

Blazor

No thanks! I'll be shivering as bad as Bricktop in the Summer! lol

Anonymous

No thanks! I'll be shivering as bad as Bricktop in the Summer! lol

:laugh:

Anonymous

Man it was hot here today. It was 30, but with humidex it was 37.

Anonymous

Thirty for our high yesterday and thirteen today.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Thirty for our high yesterday and thirteen today.

That's a big change in just one day..

It's nine today, which is an improvement.

Odinson

A large number of youtube videos are being demonetized...

Seems to be affecting all the history channels I have subbed.

They are just history channels.. They dont have a right-wing theme.

Aka powers that be are trying to stop making history content.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"A large number of youtube videos are being demonetized...

Seems to be affecting all the history channels I have subbed.

They are just history channels.. They dont have a right-wing theme.

Aka powers that be are trying to stop making history content.

Even if they were right or left wing, what's wrong with that.

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/69868428_3211946938847978_3467171920892395520_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQk4xsgBsqnUgsZxoyL8EIaPu8VTC2RTqiUlE_S3IJyta-JjBmh7WuaAkS84O6hFe-0&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=2de5f9b71dd498a899dc7d155aac69b2&oe=5E2072D9">