The best topic

Replies: 10579
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:10:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

A chinese mining worker gets 300 yuan per month.

Their salaries still suck.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"A chinese mining worker gets 300 yuan per month.

You can't live on that....even in rural Western China.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

The man said so in the TV.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

The man said so in the TV.

Oh well, I stand corrected.

:001_rolleyes:

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I was unplugged as I spent quality time with my sons in Washington, D.C. Such a sweet reunion. I can still smell their scents. There is joy in being unplugged. Trump says this bullshit impeachment is going to ruin the USA bigly.

You were prolly the closest forum member to me at that moment  :JC_howdy:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I was unplugged as I spent quality time with my sons in Washington, D.C. Such a sweet reunion. I can still smell their scents. There is joy in being unplugged. Trump says this bullshit impeachment is going to ruin the USA bigly.

How far do you live from Washington, DC Blazor?

Blazor

Less than 4 hours!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

Fashie...

Do you mean that the chinese man was lying about his salary?

I thought asians were incapable of subterfuge.

Anonymous

Fashie...

I believe the lowest provincial minimum wage in China about 1400 yuan per month.

Anonymous

Fashie...

I believe the lowest provincial minimum wage in China about 1400 yuan per month.

Odinson has a history of falling for fake news. Remember he believed that black and white picture of kids at a fair were eating chopped up Jews.

@realAzhyaAryola

I guess you are right about that. I always drove to Basye and that is near the border to West Virginia. My relatives have a home there near a ski resort. They'd go there for the weekend and my sons and I would join them sometimes.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Ah, we can laugh now about it but make no mistake, China will rule the world one day so be ready.

ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Ah, we can laugh now about it but make no mistake, China will rule the world one day so be ready.

ac_toofunny

They already are supplanting American influence in Africa. East Asia is a given.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola