The best topic

Replies: 10580
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 07, 2024, 10:26:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Anonymous

I will drop into a pub on Dunlop street for a pint or two tomorrow night. I expect most of the servers will be wearing costumes.

Anonymous

My plan was to have one or two pints. I had five last night. Dayum, the servers looked good in their revealing costumes.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"My plan was to have one or two pints. I had five last night. Dayum, the servers looked good in their revealing costumes.

:roll:

Glad you had fun man  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"My plan was to have one or two pints. I had five last night. Dayum, the servers looked good in their revealing costumes.

You should have been there buddy. There is nothing young beautiful white women like more than middle aged, balding Korean nerds oggling them.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

You should have been there buddy. There is nothing young beautiful white women like more than middle aged, balding Korean nerds oggling them.

Well I was checking off the boxes til you hit Korean  :laugh:

Wish I had been there, I would of put down a few and done some oggling of my own lol.

Anonymous

Wish I had been there, I would of put down a few and done some oggling of my own lol.

I'm sure you would have. I will contact you next Halloween.

Blazor

I'm sure you would have. I will contact you next Halloween.

Right on man lol.

Anonymous

It's strange not having my children go out trick or treating anymore.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"It's strange not having my children go out trick or treating anymore.

It was a sad day for me too  :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"It's strange not having my children go out trick or treating anymore.

Oh whatever. It is a sense of relief getting kids out of the house and standing on their own two feet. Besides, we do not get candy beggars on the farm.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

It is a sense of relief getting kids out of the house and standing on their own two feet.

That is our job as parents.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"

It is a sense of relief getting kids out of the house and standing on their own two feet.

That is our job as parents.

Old Annie and I used to have many discussions on this subject.

Anonymous

I cannot get into the Christmas season until after rememberance day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I cannot get into the Christmas season until after rememberance day.

I cannot get into it period. Another five weeks and I will be heading to North West Alberta until the end of March.