The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Forget The Walking Dead...

Started by Bricktop, August 17, 2015, 09:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Z Nation makes fun of zombies and zombie movies and shows too.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhHgZL211XQ
Oh Renee, I like your new avatar.

:thumbup:

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thanks Fash, I kinda like it too.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Wulf"I don't get the whole zombie craze and I can't believe it hasn't blown itself out yet. Zombies are simply not really frightening. Gross, sloppy, walking bags of gray flesh can be seen in any Wal-Mart on the planet.

The only zombie movie I ever enjoyed was "Shaun of the Dead". Why.....because it poked fun of the whole zombie thing.

:mad: you sure would change your tune if one was chasing you, they don't get tired and would hunt you down!!!!

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"
">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhHgZL211XQ

:sign0007:  :sign0007:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wulf"I don't get the whole zombie craze and I can't believe it hasn't blown itself out yet. Zombies are simply not really frightening. Gross, sloppy, walking bags of gray flesh can be seen in any Wal-Mart on the planet.

The only zombie movie I ever enjoyed was "Shaun of the Dead". Why.....because it poked fun of the whole zombie thing.

Ah, but the Evil Dead can talk, and run, and use black magic.

Superzombies!!!

Rick and his gaggle of klingons wouldn't last 5 minutes in that cabin in the woods...

Wulf

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Ah, but the Evil Dead can talk, and run, and use black magic.

Superzombies!!!

Rick and his gaggle of klingons wouldn't last 5 minutes in that cabin in the woods...

I can't last 5mins watching that tripe.

Bricktop

You got NO taste!!!

I suppose you're deep into "Orange Is The New Black"?

Wulf

Quote from: "SPECTRE"You got NO taste!!!

I suppose you're deep into "Orange Is The New Black"?

What the he'll is that shit?

For someone who hates America and it's vapid and poisonous exported entertainment as much as you claim to, you sure seem to be up on the latest American TV crap.

Nothing better to do in your golden years? :laugh3:

Bricktop

Because I see hundreds of promos for a show, it does not follow that I watch it.

Nonetheless, I will confess to watching the following;

The Walking Dead

Game Of Thrones

Wayward Pines

Veep

GoT may be debatable as to its nationality, so to speak. But its an American produced program so I'll call it that.

As for sitcoms, cannot stomach them, even in small doses.

Wulf

Game of Thrones is an HBO production which makes it just about 100% American. It's about the only show that you mentioned that I will watch but after the travesty that was this past season, I probably will not be able to sit thru next season.

The other shows you mentioned should probably be flushed down the head like the crap that they are.

Bricktop

Do you eat with your ass?

Because that's where your taste is.

Wulf

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Do you eat with your ass?

Because that's where your taste is.

Since when is sitting in front of the idiot box a measure of ones taste?

You are starting to sound like an American, old man.

Bricktop

THAT will be the day, junior.

I'm just trying to be nice, in case Renee runs off again.

Frood

"That will be the day" is classic John Wayne, a very much American although he feared his first name Marion because it was un American and very girly (Way more girly than Shirley).
Blahhhhhh...