The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

My labia hurts like a bitch.

Started by Frood, August 20, 2015, 12:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Why would I want to be a flamer person? You insult yourself without my help.
maybe because you are posting in the flame board and are constantly tossing lanes around like a confetti shower of dumb?

ac_toofunny

Was I really tossing around asphalt, tar, or gravel or was I simply steam rolling you whenever you tried to pop your pebble brain up beyond the bitumen?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

So are you drinking or huffing?  Need some resources?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Why would I want to be a flamer person? You insult yourself without my help.

Wasn't Gargoyle a flamer person?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

That makes a lot more sense. Garg always said "Jesus juice junkie".  There is it.  He/she/it is a shit flamer too.  Isn't it on like 15 boards?  Lol

Bricktop

Yes, its a serial fucking nuisance. One marvels at the mentality, such as it is, that not only feels the need to portray a false personna, but even when exposed, maintains the charade.

Mental illness is a bitch.

RW

That makes a lot more sense. Garg always said "Jesus juice junkie".  There is it.  He/she/it is a shit flamer too.  Isn't it on like 15 boards?  Lol

Gargoyle was a shit flamer.  I wouldn't even bother reading her/his posts at one point.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Frood

ac_toofunny

I wonder if Dove snorted, ingested, or injected Spectre's paranoia and stupidity.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Gargoyle was a shit flamer.  I wouldn't even bother reading her/his posts at one point.
 Lol some people are the reason we have a scroll button.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"ac_toofunny

I wonder if Dove snorted, ingested, or injected Spectre's paranoia and stupidity.

You're an idiot.

:deadhorse:

Anonymous

You're an idiot.

Just on time. Ever notice when a bad troll alt gets discovered they ALWAYS play the paranoid card?  Wtf is there to be paranoid about??  Hahaha. Now brace yourself for the incoming over use of smilies and the hystronic dialog about how much "fun" it's having watching us poke its corpse at our amusment/liesure.

RW

I really don't understand the trolling/flaming thing.  I can understand a poke here and there but not as a full time thing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

You're an idiot.

From you, that's pure unadulterated flattery at its finest, knuckle dragger.

You're an idiot.

Just on time. Ever notice when a bad troll alt gets discovered they ALWAYS play the paranoid card?  Wtf is there to be paranoid about??  Hahaha. Now brace yourself for the incoming over use of smilies and the hystronic dialog about how much "fun" it's having watching us poke its corpse at our amusment/liesure.

:oeudC:

You're injecting it, aren't you.

Quote from: "RW"I really don't understand the trolling/flaming thing.  I can understand a poke here and there but not as a full time thing.

Me either. It's fun to stir the pot a little here or there. It keeps things interesting. Unfortunately, there are some people here who are just too easy to stir up and they can't cope with it.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "GrAnnie":laugh3:  Men are always easy to stir up.

It's because they come with their own stick!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview