The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I Was Just Banned Again!

Started by Mel Gibson, August 23, 2015, 03:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Richard-RDL"
Quote from: "Odinson"Routine from your point of view but normal healthy individual goes without anykind of pills.

I wouldn't exactly consider you normal.

Theres a variety in "normal"...

If you stop taking your meds, youll start seeing things that arent there just because the withdrawal is so tense..

You might be seeing things even if you werent hooked.

I dont need anything except food and water.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"Routine from your point of view but normal healthy individual goes without anykind of pills.

If you stop taking your meds, youll start seeing things that arent there just because the withdrawal is so tense..

Don't start telling people to stop taking their meds. You aren't a doctor or anything close to one.

You're a rambling idiot and judging by some of the stupid shit that dribbles across your posts, you should probably be on some kind of medication as well.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

Don't start telling people to stop taking their meds. You aren't a doctor or anything close to one.

You're a rambling idiot and judging by some of the stupid shit that dribbles across your posts, you should probably be on some kind of medication as well.

Thats just mean.. What did I say?

Renee

Telling people that they are somehow less than normal because they need medication to stabilize their emotions or help with their mental state is what's "MEAN", you fucking idiot.

Get a God damn clue for once. You really do have trouble discerning proper and civil social interaction from that idiotic imagined macho world that exists in your rock like head.  :t1929: Why don't you stay in VF with the rest of the shit monkeys and social deviants.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

Telling people that they are somehow less than normal because they need medication to stabilize their emotions or help with their mental state is what's "MEAN", you fucking idiot.

Get a God damn clue for once. You really do have trouble discerning proper and civil social interaction from that idiotic imagined macho world that exists in your rock like head.  :t1929: Why don't you stay in VF with the rest of the shit monkeys and social deviants.

I aint macho..

Why would you defend RDL? He is a cocksucker..

I think I remember you thoroughly using oskies Zolofts against him..  ac_biggrin

RW

Some people need meds to be normal.  There is no shame or weakness in that.

I take 15 pills a day Odi.  Got something to say about it?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I aint macho..

I think I remember you thoroughly using oskies Zolofts against him..  ac_biggrin

I don't care what RDL is. Your insinuations and stupid assumptions go well beyond his circumstance.

As for Oscar, I don't ever remember making fun of him because he takes meds. In fact, I don't even know if he takes medication nor do I care. In the past I have kicked Oscar around only when he has acted like another off the wall socially inept ape.

Odinson

I just feel that doctors prescribe pills too easily because they are lazy..

If I were a junkie, I could get my daily dosage from the doctors if I claim to have some kind of a pain.

They also prescribe pills for depression rather than trying to find out what is causing the depression.

Then the pills hook you and you never really get better.

Odinson

I aint macho..

I don't care what RDL is. Your insinuations and stupid assumptions go well beyond his circumstance.

As for Oscar, I don't ever remember making fun of him because he takes meds. In fact, I don't even know if he takes medication nor do I care. In the past I have kicked Oscar around only when he has acted like another off the wall socially inept ape.

He either drinks real industrial cleaning alcohol or he is taking alcohol and meds mixed.

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"Some people need meds to be normal.  There is no shame or weakness in that.

Why do you take so many meds?

RW

Quote from: "RW"Some people need meds to be normal.  There is no shame or weakness in that.

Because I need to in order to function.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"

Are they all for MS?

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Words from the biggest pedo on the forums...

Pathological liar.

Someday you'll get sued for everything that you have.

Berry Sweet

RW

Quote from: "RW"

Are they all for MS?

No they aren't.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview