The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Tea Tree oil help!

Started by Vancouver, November 25, 2012, 01:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Vancouver

I went to the body shop and bought a set of products that came with cleanser, toner, tea tree oil, and lotion. I'm not sure how to use the tea tree oil. After toning my face, I applied the tea tree oil all over my face and then applied the tea tree lotion. Did some googling, people are saying tea tree oil is for acne, fungus, lices etc. One site even say tea tree oil might be banned in Europe. Its got some dangerous effects. I'm a bit worried that I'm using it wrongly.

Edit: I had decided to wash it all off and apply my normal lotion from a brand called kiss my face. I think this tea tree oil and tea tree lotion is only to be used on pimples, acne, and oily part of the face. The lotion from kiss my face doesn't moisture all that well. I need a new lotion, but don't know what to get.

Do you know if eye cream is safe if the cream gets on the eyeballs?
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I went to the body shop and bought a set of products that came with cleanser, toner, tea tree oil, and lotion. I'm not sure how to use the tea tree oil. After toning my face, I applied the tea tree oil all over my face and then applied the tea tree lotion. Did some googling, people are saying tea tree oil is for acne, fungus, lices etc. One site even say tea tree oil might be banned in Europe. Its got some dangerous effects. I'm a bit worried that I'm using it wrongly.

Edit: I had decided to wash it all off and apply my normal lotion from a brand called kiss my face. I think this tea tree oil and tea tree lotion is only to be used on pimples, acne, and oily part of the face. The lotion from kiss my face doesn't moisture all that well. I need a new lotion, but don't know what to get.

Do you know if eye cream is safe if the cream gets on the eyeballs?

Hello VancouverGuy, tea tree oil is for acne and blemishes.

When I had my blog I could not in good faith recommend it.

Have you considered Shiseido men moisurizing emulsion?

Frost

I was told to keep it on for about 30 minutes, and gently wash it off. I never used it, but it's good for a few conditions, dry skin being one.

I think it's suppose to kill bacteria that causes a lot of skin issues, but may kill good bacteria as well.

I think for regular dry skin I would use virgin olive oil instead, for Acne I read a honey mask twice a week is good, and some zinc might help. Low zinc can be an issue for causing breakouts.  

Sorry for no real answer, just read up, and look for yourself in a google search for natural remedies. Some work for some people, and not for others.

Frost

I never had bad breakouts myself, but noticed when I eat some things I get a bit.

To much greasy food, sugar, or vitamin c Ill break out, also nerves, and stress.

Occasionally when my tummy is messed up Ill start breaking out also.

Try to notice what is causing it to get worse, might help to see whats triggering it..

Leopardsocks

I live in a district called Tea Tree Gully.

How much do you want???

Rambo Wong

Holy Angelina Jolie! The Vancouver Guy AKA Gary Choaking the Chicken AKA Doc Watson AKA Securious AKA Leopardsocks AKA Conan Doyle AKA cc Latarte AKA cc Lafemme AKA Frost AKA Brickktop AKA Joe AKA Wazzup is nothing but a racist TWIRLYBRAIN choaking the chicken CRAP'n DROOL anti semitic anticatholic antibiotic sinophobic islamophobic homophobic fruitcake moron conspiracy nutcase loser liar spammer who thinks that 9/11 was an inside job because that it the racist TWIRLYBRAIN choaking the chicken CRAP'n DROOL anti semitic anticatholic antibiotic sinophobic islamophobic homophobic fruitcake moron conspiracy nutcase loser liar spammer The Vancouver Guy AKA Gary Choaking the Chicken AKA Doc Watson AKA Securious AKA Leopardsocks AKA Conan Doyle AKA cc Latarte AKA cc Lafemme AKA Frost AKA Brickktop AKA Joe AKA Wazzup.

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2Fy5av0.jpg&f=1">