Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Holy Frack!

Started by RW, August 28, 2015, 02:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Fracking, aside from fucking up water tables and causing earthquakes, strikes me as being one of our worst extraction ideas.

Why is this still a thing???
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Fracking, aside from fucking up water tables and causing earthquakes, strikes me as being one of our worst extraction ideas.

You're talking to the right person RW. I have fracked a hell of a lot of wells as a wellsite consultant.

And so you know, what you've heard about it is wrong.

Bricktop

I thought you meant Frank, as in Joe.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"Fracking, aside from fucking up water tables and causing earthquakes, strikes me as being one of our worst extraction ideas.

You're talking to the right person RW. I have fracked a hell of a lot of wells as a wellsite consultant.

So set me straight Herman.  Explain to me how this process of extracting natural gas is "safe" in terms of water sheds and ground movement.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

My husband works for a specialized oilfield service company Herman..

They have equipment on many different wells using hydro frack technology..

He has told me too, that fracking does not harm water tables or cause earthquakes.