The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Gulf oil states...I have a question.

Started by Bricktop, September 03, 2015, 08:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"

People are suffering or worse and we can help.

While their own people stand by and do nothing?

Why must we clean up their mess??

J0E

I was wondering about the same thing.

How come the msm pushes the need for Western nations to accept Syrian refugees:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/editorials/canada-needs-to-do-more-for-syrian-refugees-and-do-it-quickly/article26227699/?service=mobile">http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-de ... ice=mobile">http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/editorials/canada-needs-to-do-more-for-syrian-refugees-and-do-it-quickly/article26227699/?service=mobile

.........but not from African nations?

Why not Ethiopia, whose starving masses were in the millions back in the 80s? Or millions of Rwandans? Or Darfuf? Or even Haiti las decade? But suddenly....we MUST accept Syrian refugees! And they seem to come from out of nowhere - first a trickle land on some island in Greece, and then a tidal wave, a mass of them are headed for Europe.

It seems a bit too orchestrated, set up. And as you point out, a case of selective refugee processing. We don't want those ones from Africa, but we (Europe/Canada but not the United States) must accept these from the oil rich regions the major Western powers happen to be waging a war in.

I think the nations doing the accepting, their people, are being played, used as pawns by a ruling elite and their propaganda machine, the msm.

Quote from: "cc la femme"Oh? And what about 100s of millions of Africans that have it even worse ... and for their entire lifespan? They deserve help a lot more.

They are not "in" and "in vogue" like Arabs who are in the press every day now.

As to the Arab states, atheists and any religion other than supremacist islam I could go for.

Followers of ANY supremacist ideology such as islam, no!!!!

cc

Agreed almost totally on refugee points, but one thing sticks in my craw.
QuoteThe USA created much of the problem by destabilizing Syria
The USA and any  of the West did NOT destabilize Syria. Rabid Sunni islamicsts rebelled against Assad and started 4 years of hell and the killing of Shi'a civilians  with no help from us. While they requested help,  little if any was given, certainly not enough to change the path of these  rabid Sunni islamicsts killing Shi'a civilians and  Assad in return  killing Sunni civilians. Helping them to any extent would have been stupid and useless.

We are not waging a war in Syria today. That is a gross overstatement. The most we are doing is to pin prick the HUGE  civilian killing machines of IS, Al Q, Al Nusra that are recruiting people here to join them and encouraging others here to  hate us while Assad continues killing them and civilians  on a HUGE scale .. . and now Iranian Al Quds have joined in to make more killing of Sunnis in Iraq ans soon in Syria.

We could not affect the old self-perpetuating Sunni / Shi'a thing that has gone on from day one if we wanted to, neither to accelerate it nor to stop it, in Syria or anywhere. islam is islam.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"Agreed almost totally on refugee points, but one thing sticks in my craw.
The USA and any  of the West did NOT destabilize Syria. Rabid Sunni islamicsts rebelled against Assad and started 4 years of hell and the killing of Shi'a civilians  with no help from us. While they requested help,  little if any was given, certainly not enough to change the path of these  rabid Sunni islamicsts killing Shi'a civilians and  Assad in return  killing Sunni civilians. Helping them to any extent would have been stupid and useless.

ac_lmfao

Where do you think those rebellious Syrians got their armaments and training from, CC?

QuoteWe are not waging a war in Syria today. That is a gross overstatement. The most we are doing is to pin prick the HUGE  civilian killing machines of IS, Al Q, Al Nusra that are recruiting people here to join them and encouraging others here to  hate us while Assad continues killing them and civilians  on a HUGE scale .. . and now Iranian Al Quds have joined in to make more killing of Sunnis in Iraq ans soon in Syria.

We could not affect the old self-perpetuating Sunni / Shi'a thing that has gone on from day one if we wanted to, neither to accelerate it nor to stop it, in Syria or anywhere. islam is islam.

Your mind is such a terrible thing to waste.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Agreed almost totally on refugee points, but one thing sticks in my craw.

We are not waging a war in Syria today. That is a gross overstatement. The most we are doing is to pin prick the HUGE  civilian killing machines of IS, Al Q, Al Nusra that are recruiting people here to join them and encouraging others here to  hate us while Assad continues killing them and civilians  on a HUGE scale .. . and now Iranian Al Quds have joined in to make more killing of Sunnis in Iraq ans soon in Syria.

I find the politics of the situation in Syria confusing..

What are Iranian Al Quds cc la femme?

cc

Special forces of Iran's Revolutionary Guards

Iran has been sending troops to help Shi'a since the beginning of it all

cc

Errr . Dinky ... We are bombing Syria's Sunni enemy . errr ....including Al Nusra who started it all

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Special forces of Iran's Revolutionary Guards

Iran has been sending troops to help Shi'a since the beginning of it all

Isn't Iran doing a lot of the heavy lifting in the fight against ISIS?

cc

Most of it. Without them interfering, Sh'ia of Iraq would be Sunni dinner ... in Basra

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Most of it. Without them interfering, Sh'ia of Iraq would be Sunni dinner ... in Basra

We can not defeat ISIS without boots on the ground. Maybe Iran will supply that.

J0E

You may be partially right in your description of how the events unfolfed.

However I don't believe the USA & other major powers didn't have a hand in destabilizing the place through their meddling. Seems like they played warring factions off against each other & when things didn't go according to plan, they needed a plan B.

I can imagine Barrack & Company phoning up the Chancellor of Germany & asking for a favor:

"Oh Angie, can I ask you for a small favor? You see things aren't exactly going to plan in the Syrian Theatr, so can I ask you for a small favor? Can you accept around 800,000 refugees from that country? You see, our country doesn't want them, and I couldn't possibly ask our own country to accept them given the current climate of Islamaphobia, so can you do it? I know you have a much longer history dealing with these refugees, going back to the Turks, the Arabs, whatnot......you will? Oh gee thanks Angie. I'll call Bob at the Associated Press and Harry at Reuters to send out a dispatch that you'll be doing the accepting. And we'll ask our friends the Canadians if they'll pitch in too. Thanks again, Anj."

cc

QuoteThe USA and any of the West did NOT destabilize Syria. Rabid Sunni islamicsts rebelled against Assad and started 4 years of hell and the killing of Shi'a civilians with no help from us. While they requested help, little if any was given, certainly not enough to change the path of these rabid Sunni islamicsts killing Shi'a civilians and Assad in return killing Sunni civilians. Helping them to any extent would have been stupid and useless.

We are not waging a war in Syria today. That is a gross overstatement. The most we are doing is to pin prick the HUGE civilian killing machines of IS, Al Q, Al Nusra that are recruiting people here to join them and encouraging others here to hate us while Assad continues killing them and civilians on a HUGE scale .. . and now Iranian Al Quds have joined in to make more killing of Sunnis in Iraq and  in Syria.

Quote.... I don't believe ....

... I can imagine .....

Don't quite cut it as facts, mate

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"Errr . Dinky ... We are bombing Syria's Sunni enemy . errr ....including Al Nusra who started it all

This goes back decades, CC, and leads back to the West's pet projects. They can keep changing names but the real culprits will be remembered in the history books.

Stop watching the 6 pm news. It's not good for your brain.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"You may be partially right in your description of how the events unfolfed.

However I don't believe the USA & other major powers didn't have a hand in destabilizing the place through their meddling. Seems like they played warring factions off against each other & when things didn't go according to plan, they needed a plan B.

I can imagine Barrack & Company phoning up the Chancellor of Germany & asking for a favor:

"Oh Angie, can I ask you for a small favor? You see things aren't exactly going to plan in the Syrian Theatr, so can I ask you for a small favor? Can you accept around 800,000 refugees from that country? You see, our country doesn't want them, and I couldn't possibly ask our own country to accept them given the current climate of Islamaphobia, so can you do it? I know you have a much longer history dealing with these refugees, going back to the Turks, the Arabs, whatnot......you will? Oh gee thanks Angie. I'll call Bob at the Associated Press and Harry at Reuters to send out a dispatch that you'll be doing the accepting. And we'll ask our friends the Canadians if they'll pitch in too. Thanks again, Anj."

Are oil rich Gulf nations Islamophobic too?

cc