The best topic

Replies: 10544
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:22:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

The Blue Cashew vs. the Other forum

Started by J0E, September 07, 2015, 04:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 30 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"That aint a lie... Thats just a joke..

There is no radiation emit disease..

I´m just joking on realwomans expense... She makes up some kind of a excuse for her stupid behaviour everytime.

"Stupid behavior"???? That's all YOU and of course the rest of the squirrels. That's why you are all kept in this playpen.

PKB bullshit.

You didnt read the whole story... You doofus..

I don't need to read anything to know what you are all about. Your past performance and confinement here is all I need to know. You aren't branded as one of the idiot squirrels for nothing.  :laugh:

BTW, over the years we (RW, Shen and myself) have posted pics of ourselves at one point or another. They were posted long enough so that a select few could see what we looked like and then they were taken down. So if you have half the balls you claim to, you will just post a pic and be done with it. Everyone is tired of your He-man act. At this point it sounds and smells too much like bullshit for any of us to believe.

http://www.troll.me/images/yoda-senses/bullshit-i-smell.jpg">

So, you, RW and Shen Li have more guts than the boy who daydreams about being big and strong. Specter called him a wanker and he was right. I would also add that he's a candyass and obviously a liar.

They have been at this a lot longer than I have...

Leopardsocks/spectre is the biggest (and oldest) wanker in here... That asshole was the first wanker.

Like when Renee talked about the "select few"... ShenLi is a ni__ers whore who apparently felt it necessary to seek attention from a nordic.

Renee is nice but not that nice.

Realwoman just doesnt interest me at all.

Not the crowd I would hang with in real life.

keeper

And yet you still bless us with your presence. :001_rolleyes:

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"And yet you still bless us with your presence. :001_rolleyes:

Like I have said... I´m white heterosexual.. Theres a lot of people that hate me in every forum.

Sometimes you people are interesting but that doesnt mean I would start being "picture friends"...

Odinson

Ah.. Realwoman looks like Molly Ringwald.

A poor mans Neve Campbell.

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"And yet you still bless us with your presence. :001_rolleyes:

Like I have said... I´m white heterosexual.. Theres a lot of people that hate me in every forum.

Sometimes you people are interesting but that doesnt mean I would start being "picture friends"...

I dont hate or dislike you i just dont care how you talk to people, i said nothing about a picture. Post one or dont  ac_dunno

keeper

Quote from: "Odinson"Ah.. Realwoman looks like Molly Ringwald.

How would you know what she looks like?

Renee

I´m just joking on realwomans expense... She makes up some kind of a excuse for her stupid behaviour everytime.

"Stupid behavior"???? That's all YOU and of course the rest of the squirrels. That's why you are all kept in this playpen.

PKB bullshit.

I don't need to read anything to know what you are all about. Your past performance and confinement here is all I need to know. You aren't branded as one of the idiot squirrels for nothing.  :laugh:

BTW, over the years we (RW, Shen and myself) have posted pics of ourselves at one point or another. They were posted long enough so that a select few could see what we looked like and then they were taken down. So if you have half the balls you claim to, you will just post a pic and be done with it. Everyone is tired of your He-man act. At this point it sounds and smells too much like bullshit for any of us to believe.

So, you, RW and Shen Li have more guts than the boy who daydreams about being big and strong. Specter called him a wanker and he was right. I would also add that he's a candyass and obviously a liar.

Leopardsocks/spectre is the biggest (and oldest) wanker in here... That asshole was the first wanker.

Like when Renee talked about the "select few"... ShenLi is a ni__ers whore who apparently felt it necessary to seek attention from a nordic.

Don't worry, you aren't the kind I would hang with in RL either. I refuse to associate with neo-Nazi, racist, sexist, cave dwellers. Sociopolitical, extremist, morons like you, give social moderates like me the shits.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"

She had a heavily photoshopped picture of her as her avvie.

Its was so bright that there was no nose.

Odinson

PKB bullshit.

Don't worry, you aren't the kind I would hang with in RL either. I refuse to associate with neo-Nazi, racist, sexist, cave dwellers. Sociopolitical, extremist, morons like you, give social moderates like me the shits.

I dont mention politics in a conversation because it is not going to end well.. I do not understand help with no gain in it.. On a national level.

I aint that racist... I just say how it is..

I want to have sex.. Thats not sexist.

Racism would be stereotyping... People should stop acting like a stereotype..

ShenLi is a stereotype coalburner.. They are all like that...

Odinson

I dont hate or dislike you i just dont care how you talk to people, i said nothing about a picture. Post one or dont  ac_dunno

I dont mean.. I dont mention you..

You just pile on.

keeper

That was one of Inkies selfies  :laugh3:

Renee

PKB bullshit.

I dont mention politics in a conversation because it is not going to end well.. I do not understand help with no gain in it.. On a national level.

I would give you a shovel so that you could dig yourself a deeper hole but I see you brought your own.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

That was one of Inkies selfies  :laugh3:

No, it was RW..

That picture had a resemblance of Molly Ringwald..

Odinson

PKB bullshit.

I would give you a shovel so that you could dig yourself a deeper hole but I see you brought your own.  :laugh3:

Man why do I have to spare some1s feelings all the time.. Cant say the truth.

The truth is that they always act like that... "I hate whites boooohooohohoohooo".

Anonymous

PKB bullshit.

If you don't like the group of people here then LEAVE..

The solution to your problem is so simple.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview