Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Name That Baby!

Started by Annie, September 12, 2015, 12:32:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Bobcat is my final guess.  I can't think of another cat that looks like that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

They live in the mountains and they roar
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frood

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Can you name these cute little babies?

">

">

">

">

https://i.imgur.com/2MQ55zYl.jpg?1">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

Bush meat.

What do I win?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"They live in the mountains and they roar

Are they baby cougars GrAnnie?

I like this thread GrAnnie..

I thought it was going to be a thread for name suggestions for your grandchild.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"I know the mouse one is wrong.  I got aardvark wrong then cuz it's an ant eater (I thought they were the same).  Maybe the ray one wrong.  I think I got the gopher wrong too.

It sure as heck looks like the thousands of ground squirrels I use to use for target practice with my 22 growing up on the farm in Saskatchewan.

I grew up in Calgary, so I cannot imagine what that would be like Herman..

It seems like a different world to me.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I know the mouse one is wrong.  I got aardvark wrong then cuz it's an ant eater (I thought they were the same).  Maybe the ray one wrong.  I think I got the gopher wrong too.

Prairie dogs.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I though prairie dogs were gophers. Hahaha

Cougar is a good guess Fash.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I did not see bobcat mentioned before that is why I submitted that guess.
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I did not see bobcat mentioned before that is why I submitted that guess.

Great minds think alike  ac_biggrin
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Prairie dogs is correct. The first one, no one has guessed yet. I gave a hint a few posts back.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"They live in the mountains and they roar

Are they baby cougars GrAnnie?

I like this thread GrAnnie..

I thought it was going to be a thread for name suggestions for your grandchild.

:laugh:

I do have baby names on my mind but I'm gonna let the new parents have that privilege  ac_smile The names they're coming up with are the same names I like  ac_dance

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Prairie dogs is correct. The first one, no one has guessed yet. I gave a hint a few posts back.

Mountain lion? But Fash already guessed "cougar"which is the same thing. :confused1:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Mountain lion is correct. I dunno if cougar is the same, I guess it is.