Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

I disagree with Kim Davis

Started by Anonymous, September 14, 2015, 10:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

It's like you just strung a bunch of random words together. It doesn't mean anything.

Do you have any real-world examples? Any example of harm that has actually happened?

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "RW"Why wasn't Kim Davis just fired for failing to do her damn job?  Why do people think that their personal feelings (see religious convictions) can be applied to their jobs?  When I went to work, I left my biases at home and did my damn job.

There should be no accommodation for this crap.  She should be fired.  End of story.
 She's an elected officail.  Can't fire her. She can resign, or be impeached. The issue is in KY, homosexual marriage was not wanted by the people. It voted against everytime....so....she probably won't be impeached.  It's a complicated situation I don't think we are going to see the end of. Our government is pretty corrupt.

... i'm not so sure about that.  if she can be thrown in jail she can certainly be terminated from her position.  one way to fire her would be by order of the court ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Frood

Quote from: "Romero"It's like you just strung a bunch of random words together. It doesn't mean anything.

Do you have any real-world examples? Any example of harm that has actually happened?

Fine.

I'll rephrase and dumb it down for North American reading comprehension.

"If I have to explain what I previously said to you, you're obviously not one of the more intelligent examples from your sexual orientation."

You're welcome.  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Romero

What you previously said doesn't make any sense.

So, you can't think of even one example.

Frood

Quote from: "Romero"What you previously said doesn't make any sense.

So, you can't think of even one example.

What are you talking about? Use the quote function if you would like to highlight something I said for our further discussion.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"
Quote from: "RW"Why wasn't Kim Davis just fired for failing to do her damn job?  Why do people think that their personal feelings (see religious convictions) can be applied to their jobs?  When I went to work, I left my biases at home and did my damn job.

There should be no accommodation for this crap.  She should be fired.  End of story.
 She's an elected officail.  Can't fire her. She can resign, or be impeached. The issue is in KY, homosexual marriage was not wanted by the people. It voted against everytime....so....she probably won't be impeached.  It's a complicated situation I don't think we are going to see the end of. Our government is pretty corrupt.

... i'm not so sure about that.  if she can be thrown in jail she can certainly be terminated from her position.  one way to fire her would be by order of the court ...
 Elected officials cannot, and should not, be fired. They either resign or get impeached.  And there are many politicians who should be in jail....she really wasn't one of them. Hence why she was released.

the shark hunter

Elected officials cannot, and should not, be fired. They either resign or get impeached.  And there are many politicians who should be in jail....she really wasn't one of them. Hence why she was released.

... is she back on the job?
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

... is she back on the job?
I think so. To be honest this got old fast. I'm tired of all the nastiness that goes back and forth on it.  Ive noticed people seem totally incapable of having a respectful discussion on issues like this and the country is more divided than ever.  So....I'm put off. Lol

J0E

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Frank"The loony left & the adherents of political correctness love to shove these contradictory social standards down our throats, and have even managed to brainwash & bully the religious folks into accepting them.

Is the US Supreme Court the "loony left"? Governments and courts in the US and Canada have ruled that denying same-sex marriage is unconstitutional and in violation of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

It's not going to be banned again and it's not harming you or anyone else in any way!

But why is it necessary to make gay and straight marriage one and the same without any distinction made between the two?

Likewise, I could successfully argue that dividing public washrooms into 'Mens' or 'Womens' constitutes an act of discrimination, and that it 'segregates' and 'discriminates' against individuals or groups who have an incessant desire for them to be the same without distinction. I could also say, that I want labels designating gender be torn off the bathroom doors and be replaced with just 'WASHROOM'. And there - they're equal. There's no difference between the Male and Female Gender. It's a 'gender-neutral' society. And we're all EQUAL.

Actually, this scenario is being played out in the US courts right now, with transexuals arguing that they should have unrestricted access to women's washrooms, because they are legally women, even though Militant Lesbian women born with two XX chromosomes have argued against this inclusion.

Anonymous

Sadly we are on our way to exactly that. In schools, none the less.

Romero

Quote from: "Frank"But why is it necessary to make gay and straight marriage one and the same without any distinction made between the two?

Because gays have equal rights and have the right to get married. What distinction needs to be made? I'm pretty sure those who are getting married know if they're gay or straight.

Don't bother comparing marriage to going to the bathroom.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Why wasn't Kim Davis just fired for failing to do her damn job?  Why do people think that their personal feelings (see religious convictions) can be applied to their employment?  When I went to work, I left my biases at home and did my damn job.

You're right. If I fail to comply with labour or environmental rules as the operating company's representative on the lease, I am let go and they will find someone with the qualifications that will obey the rules. With today's low prices for oil and gas, it won't be that difficult.

Anonymous

She's elected?

:confused1:

I didn't know that Dove..

I assumed she was a civil servant.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"It's like you just strung a bunch of random words together. It doesn't mean anything.

That's what Dinky Diana does..

Random jibberish, rants that means nothing and proves nothing.

RW

I disagree regarding Dinky.  There's usually some smarts buried in all those adjectives.
Beware of Gaslighters!