Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

I disagree with Kim Davis

Started by Anonymous, September 14, 2015, 10:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

J0E

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Frank"But why is it necessary to make gay and straight marriage one and the same without any distinction made between the two?

Because gays have equal rights and have the right to get married. What distinction needs to be made? I'm pretty sure those who are getting married know if they're gay or straight.

Don't bother comparing marriage to going to the bathroom.

But the latter is currently in the American courts, the subject of many legal cases, as certain factions within the LGBTQ movement, notably transsexuals, are fighting to seek inclusion in women's washrooms..Many women (including radical feminists) want to keep them out, but transsexuals insist that this is discrimination and violates their rights.

And there is the issue you never bother addressing, Romero; which is the frequent and contradictory logic with respect to the issue of gay marriage put forward by gay rights activists.

On one hand, the gays maintain that they are different from heterosexuals, and have yet state that there is no difference between gay and straight marriage. An apple is an orange, and orange is an apple....Get used to folks! But when it's convenient to define the orange and apple as being different, then there's a distinction.

How can something which is different, special and unique also be the same? This is illogical. And yet these groups have managed to convince much of the population that this is a valid construct.

Like hello...The emperor hath no clothes. He's been caught with his pants down like the denizens of gay men who flash their private parts at crowds of young children during Pride Parades.

Also, society can and has been legally defined as being divisible into religious and secular factions. Yet, one of the cornerstones of that society, marriage is indivisible - so don't touch it.

Truthfully, I have yet to reconcile this contradiction, especially the current President of the United States at one time advocated a division of marriage definition - until he 'evolved' and decided that what was best for all of us, is to eliminate such distinctions altogether.

Romero

Quote from: "Frank"And there is the issue you never bother addressing, Romero; which is the frequent and contradictory logic with respect to the issue of gay marriage put forward by gay rights activists.

On one hand, the gays maintain that they are different from heterosexuals, and have yet state that there is no difference between gay and straight marriage. An apple is an orange, and orange is an apple....Get used to folks! But when it's convenient to define the orange and apple as being different, then there's a distinction.

There is no contradiction. Gays have equal rights and the right to get married.

Quote from: "Frank"Truthfully, I have yet to reconcile this contradiction, especially the current President of the United States at one time advocated a division of marriage definition - until he 'evolved' and decided that what was best for all of us, is to eliminate such distinctions altogether.

Take your time. The courts have already ruled and there's nothing you can do about it but whine.

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "the shark hunter"... is she back on the job?
I think so. To be honest this got old fast. I'm tired of all the nastiness that goes back and forth on it.  Ive noticed people seem totally incapable of having a respectful discussion on issues like this and the country is more divided than ever.  So....I'm put off. Lol

... yes you're right.  i googled this story and see that she has returned to work and still doesn't have to issue the licenses if she doesn't want to ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Romero"It's like you just strung a bunch of random words together. It doesn't mean anything.

Do you have any real-world examples? Any example of harm that has actually happened?

That's what Dinky Diana does..

Random jibberish, rants that means nothing and proves nothing.

A jesus juice junkie AND English language challenged.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Romero"It's like you just strung a bunch of random words together. It doesn't mean anything.

Do you have any real-world examples? Any example of harm that has actually happened?

That's what Dinky Diana does..

Random jibberish, rants that means nothing and proves nothing.

A jesus juice junkie AND English language challenged.  ac_biggrin

That was a stretch DD.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Maybe.

It could be an intellect issue and not language.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Then it must be JJ she's weezing on.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Then it must be JJ she's weezing on.

Or your post was hard to gr0k which is the fault of the writer for a failure to communicate.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

I didn't realize it was my duty to invoke the bell curve.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I didn't realize it was my duty to invoke the bell curve.

It's not but I assure you it's you, not them on this one.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Your oratory prowess is questionable at best.

On this occasion it was particularly misconstructed and incoherent.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Your oratory prowess is questionable at best.

On this occasion it was particularly misconstructed and incoherent.
 If I was still in the flame/troll game....he/she provides so much material it's like Christmas morning.  You can tell when DD is drinking.