Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

When do you want to die?

Started by J0E, September 17, 2015, 06:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... good topic.  i want to die when living becomes intolerable.  if i'm physically okay, 80 seems reasonable.  however, i see 50 as the line when mortality appears on the horizon ...

Right on brother. That's exactly how I see it too.

RW

My best friend's mom has been given until the end of the weekend.  She put up a good fight.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"My best friend's mom has been given until the end of the weekend.  She put up a good fight.

So Sad RW, im sorry to hear that.  :6:  :empathy:

Renee

Quote from: "RW"My best friend's mom has been given until the end of the weekend.  She put up a good fight.

That's crappy news to get. I'm very sorry to hear that.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Sorry RW that sucks  :sad:  My hubby told me that when he's no longer able to wiper his ass, put him out of his misery. No way does he want to wear depends. So far so good, he's only 55.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "RW"Will you accept yesterday as an answer?

I wouldn't accept it.   :negative:

I understand that in your last will and testament, you've nominated a forklift as your pallbearer.

I understand your will was just received at the probate office. That's kind of funny because that usually happens AFTER the person is deceased.........Shouldn't someone get you into the ground before you start to decompose?

Honey, you have a few years to go, I admit.

But they'd better start digging that hole now, if they don't want you rotting the place up.

Of course, cremation is out of the question. Even the Nazi's would scratch their heads if they had to send you up in smoke.

Renee

I understand that in your last will and testament, you've nominated a forklift as your pallbearer.

I understand your will was just received at the probate office. That's kind of funny because that usually happens AFTER the person is deceased.........Shouldn't someone get you into the ground before you start to decompose?

But they'd better start digging that hole now, if they don't want you rotting the place up.

Of course, cremation is out of the question. Even the Nazi's would scratch their heads if they had to send you up in smoke.

Okay, you leathery, dried up, sack of shit, I'm only going to tell you this once; keep your lame-ass put downs (emphasis on "lame") in the Fire Walkers Forum. Can't you see that the Admin has gone to great lengths to contain your inane prattle all in one place? Are you just so fucking stupid that you can't figure that out or are you so arrogant that you think the forum rules don't apply to you? Given the fact that you hail from a country who's genetic background is made up mostly of the lower rungs of British society, I'd say it's the stupidity aspect of your inherent nature that rules your actions.

Get a freaking clue, FFS or maybe you should ask your fellow countrymen, (Dinky) how this is supposed to work. I'm sure being that she seems to catch on better than you,  she will be more that helpful and explain it to your thick skulled inconsiderate ass.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frood

Okay, you leathery, dried up, sack of shit, I'm only going to tell you this once; keep your lame-ass put downs (emphasis on "lame") in the Fire Walkers Forum. Can't you see that the Admin has gone to great lengths to contain your inane prattle all in one place. Are you just so fucking stupid that you can't figure that out or are you so arrogant that you think the forum rules don't apply to you? Given the fact that you hail from a country who's genetic background is made up mostly of the lower rungs of British society, I'd say it's the stupidity aspect of your inherent nature that rules your actions.

Get a freaking clue, FFS or maybe you should ask your fellow countrymen, (Dinky) how this is supposed to work. I'm sure being that she seems to catch on better than you,  she will be more that helpful and explain it to your thick skulled inconsiderate ass.

Don't drag me into this, Renee. No rancid pom blood here. Irish through and through.
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Okay, you leathery, dried up, sack of shit, I'm only going to tell you this once; keep your lame-ass put downs (emphasis on "lame") in the Fire Walkers Forum. Can't you see that the Admin has gone to great lengths to contain your inane prattle all in one place. Are you just so fucking stupid that you can't figure that out or are you so arrogant that you think the forum rules don't apply to you? Given the fact that you hail from a country who's genetic background is made up mostly of the lower rungs of British society, I'd say it's the stupidity aspect of your inherent nature that rules your actions.

Don't drag me into this, Renee. No rancid pom blood here. Irish through and through.

Don't worry, he won't ask you anything because as you probably know he doesn't need any advice from ANYONE because he is old and therefore wiser than us ALL. ac_toofunny