News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why Would Someone Put THIS At My Front Door?

Started by the shark hunter, September 18, 2015, 04:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I think it's less weird when you live in a small town.

I have never lived in a small town. I have no idea what it is like.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Everyone knows you and your business.  There's comfort and irritation in it.  Like everyone kind of looks out for everyone but they look into everyone too.  You just don't get that in the city.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Everyone knows you and your business.  There's comfort and irritation in it.  Like everyone kind of looks out for everyone but they look into everyone too.  You just don't get that in the city.

We have a condo in Fort Mac, but that is neither a small town nor a place where everyone looks out for everyone.

Annie

We have a neighbor who occasionally leaves veggies from their garden on our doorstep.  Sometimes we'll come home and there will be a big cucumber sitting on the chair by the door and other times a bowl of cherry tomatoes. We always know who it's from because they are the only ones who have a garden and like to share. We have a security camera too so if we're worried we just take a look at the footage.  If you don't know who then don't eat till you do.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... as i was coming home yesterday i was alarmed to see a bag hanging from my front door handle ...

... however, on closer inspection i saw that it wasn't anything bad. inside the bag was a slice of APPLE PIE on a paper plate!

... but what am i to take from this? what does it mean? who might've left the pie there and why might they have done so?

... and more critically -- should i eat the pie? it's in my fridge and it looks delicious, but i'm not sure if i should eat it or not ...

... please advise me on this!

Someone knows your a SPY, dont eat it or suffer projectile shitting tomorrow.

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "the shark hunter"... as i was coming home yesterday i was alarmed to see a bag hanging from my front door handle ...

... however, on closer inspection i saw that it wasn't anything bad. inside the bag was a slice of APPLE PIE on a paper plate!

... but what am i to take from this? what does it mean? who might've left the pie there and why might they have done so?

... and more critically -- should i eat the pie? it's in my fridge and it looks delicious, but i'm not sure if i should eat it or not ...

... please advise me on this!

Someone knows your a SPY, dont eat it or suffer projectile shitting tomorrow.

:laugh3: You never know when you will get a piece of pie full of Visine.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Berry Sweet

#1.  You dont eat food abandoned on your door step...if you do..might as well eat road kill.

#2.  If you want to give someone food...knock on their door and give it to them..show your appreciation.

If someone did that to me...I'd toss it.

Frood

Depends if you hit the animal yourself or someone you know did and it was quickly cleaned up.
Blahhhhhh...