News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Trump family fortune based on a Yukon gold-rush brothel?

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, September 19, 2015, 02:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc la femme"obsession overules logic

I don't see it as even being close to political cc la femme..

This is why I moved it to the main board.

... donald trump isn't political?  hmmm ...

This story is not political the shark hunter..

And I will keep this thread out of politics.

... with respect i have to disagree.  it's the CBC defaming trump as being involved in prostitution, an unsavory, immoral business.  and we're hearing it now because he has entered politics.  it's totally political ...

I value your opinion the shark hunter..

But, I do not see how the financial fortunes of someone's ancestors is relevant to their positions on policy..

I should add, that I am no fan of Donald Trump, but I guess that is political too.

... policy?  it's an attack on his character, basically saying he's a pimp, or at least his granddaddy was ...

If his granddaddy was alive and seeking elected office then I will move any threads about him to the politics subforum.

... the location of the thread isn't an issue.  but it is a political attack on trump by the federal government of canada ...

I don't care about Donald Trump, but I thought you objected to this thread not being in politics?

the shark hunter

... with respect i have to disagree.  it's the CBC defaming trump as being involved in prostitution, an unsavory, immoral business.  and we're hearing it now because he has entered politics.  it's totally political ...

But, I do not see how the financial fortunes of someone's ancestors is relevant to their positions on policy..

I should add, that I am no fan of Donald Trump, but I guess that is political too.

... policy?  it's an attack on his character, basically saying he's a pimp, or at least his granddaddy was ...

If his granddaddy was alive and seeking elected office then I will move any threads about him to the politics subforum.

... the location of the thread isn't an issue.  but it is a political attack on trump by the federal government of canada ...

I don't care about Donald Trump, but I thought you objected to this thread not being in politics.

... nope, i don't object to the location of the topic at all, Fashionista.  i trust your judgment.  you're doing an excellent job ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

I don't care about Donald Trump, but I thought you objected to this thread not being in politics.

... nope, i don't object to the location of the topic at all, Fashionista.  i trust your judgment.  you're doing an excellent job ...

acc_hugz

Renee

Well at least Bob has found a new obsession. I guess he has given up on his ambition of giving a hummer to Obama.

It's terrible when you see a dream crumble into the dust. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Bush Sr's father banked nazi money in New York City, Obama's mother conceived underage to a neighbor under surveillance by her father at the time.

What does it matter?
Blahhhhhh...

J0E

Quote from: "Renee"Well at least Bob has found a new obsession.

....the other thing which you & your fellow Americans should not overlook be made aware of  is how Donald Trump, a physically powerful and fit man in his prime, managed to avoid military service in Vietnam, Renee.

.....but possibly the most worst aspect of his character is that he derides those who served in his place in Vietnam, including fellow Republican, Senator John McCain. He also called Mexicans rapists when many Hispanics and possibly some illegal ones served and died in his place while he was chasing girls & partying it up when his country needed him.

So the story about his granpa being a whoremaster is an appropriate one, and is indicative of the corrupt and slothful values of the GOP's front runner.

Frood

Quote from: "Frank"

....the other thing which you & your fellow Americans should not overlook be made aware of  is how Donald Trump, a physically powerful and fit man in his prime, managed to avoid military service in Vietnam, Renee.

.....but possibly the most worst aspect of his character is that he derides those who served in his place in Vietnam, including fellow Republican, Senator John McCain. He also called Mexicans rapists when many Hispanics and possibly some illegal ones served and died in his place while he was chasing girls & partying it up when his country needed him.

So the story about his granpa being a whoremaster is an appropriate one, and is indicative of the corrupt and slothful values of the GOP's front runner.

They're all scum so you don't get to rate one as any better than the other.
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

And Joseph Kennedy made his fortune as a bootlegger during prohibition. Big Fucking deal.

So what's your point, asshole? Do you really think the rest of the political elite doesn't have skeletons in their closets? Don't even get me started about John Kerry's fake purple heart or Al Gore's deferment.

They all suck.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

J0E

Quote from: "Renee"And Joseph Kennedy made his fortune as a bootlegger during prohibition. Big Fucking deal.

So what's your point, asshole? Do you really think the rest of the political elite doesn't have skeletons in their closets? Don't even get me started about John Kerry's fake purple heart or Al Gore's deferment.

They all suck.

Yes, I did point out earlier how Grandpa Trump's money making venture was similar to Joe Kennedy Sr.'s bootlegging. Joe Sr. also had his bevy of whores/mistresses whom he frequented while his wife Rose staayed home like a dutiful wife to raise his 8 children. As for Joe's Kids, they disavowed his racist views and nazi sympathies, then enlisted in the armed forces to fight fascism. His son Joe died volunteering for a dangerous mission when the plane he was on exploded. His brother John risked his life in a PT boat in the Pacific. What didDonald do? He avoided military servie and then takes swipes at those who who served in his place. At least with Bill Clinto, he didn't go either, buthe never baited Latinos, and while in office tried to raise their standard of living.

The issue of Trump's military avoidance is important, because its indicative of how he'd run your country. He'd bail bail if the going got rough, leaving many of his fellow Americans out in the cold. Trumps is not a good man. Besides being a sleazy huckster, he's essentially a coward at heart. A real chickenhawk if I ever saw one. I'm not saying this because of his political affiliation or views, but his past actions of shirking his responsibility when he needed by his country.

As for  Al Gore or John Kerry, at least they enlisted and wore the uniform. There service was no less orthy than servicemen who served during World War II or Korea but did not see combat. Being astute and well-read, you are aware of such individuals, aren't you? Ie - Ronald Reagan enlisted in the US armed forces and spent World War II starrring in films for the military.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"And Joseph Kennedy made his fortune as a bootlegger during prohibition. Big Fucking deal.

They all suck.

Yes, I did point out earlier how Grandpa Trump's money making venture was similar to Joe Kennedy Sr.'s bootlegging. Joe Sr. also had his bevy of whores/mistresses whom he frequented while his wife Rose staayed home like a dutiful wife to raise his 8 children. As for Joe's Kids, they disavowed his racist views and nazi sympathies, then enlisted in the armed forces to fight fascism. His son Joe died volunteering for a dangerous mission when the plane he was on exploded. His brother John risked his life in a PT boat in the Pacific. What didDonald do? He avoided military servie and then takes swipes at those who who served in his place. At least with Bill Clinto, he didn't go either, buthe never baited Latinos, and while in office tried to raise their standard of living.

The issue of Trump's military avoidance is important, because its indicative of how he'd run your country. He'd bail bail if the going got rough, leaving many of his fellow Americans out in the cold. Trumps is not a good man. Besides being a sleazy huckster, he's essentially a coward at heart. A real chickenhawk if I ever saw one. I'm not saying this because of his political affiliation or views, but his past actions of shirking his responsibility when he needed by his country.

As for  Al Gore or John Kerry, at least they enlisted and wore the uniform. There service was no less orthy than servicemen who served during World War II or Korea but did not see combat. Being astute and well-read, you are aware of such individuals, aren't you? Ie - Ronald Reagan enlisted in the US armed forces and spent World War II starrring in films for the military.

"Needed by his country"...... are out of your pea sized mind? None of the BOYS who went to Nam were needed by their country. They were wasted by their country is more like it. My father served 2 tours in that shit storm and he will be the first to tell you that anyone who avoided getting sucked into that fucked up French debacle deserves a pat on the back. So don't give me this phony holier than thou horseshit. The fact of the matter is Candians like you don't have a horse in this race so your fascination with US politics always boggles my mind. Eat shit with your faux sense of right and wrong. Who the fuck are you to judge anyone? You're just a freaking cab driver who fancies himself an intellectual because you stumbled accross Wikipedia.

I personally could care less if Trump avoided going to Vietnam. That's the least of the issues with him.  Hundreds of thousands of college age kids did the same. Parents who had the means, the brains and a conscience, kept the kids out of that mess the best way they could and I fault none of them for doing so.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Bush Sr's father banked nazi money in New York City, Obama's mother conceived underage to a neighbor under surveillance by her father at the time.

What does it matter?

My father was labelled a communist agitator as a young man during the white terror period in Taiwan..

He was imprisoned and tortured in which he still has PTSD today.

RW

So the Trump family made their fortune the good old fashioned way haga
Beware of Gaslighters!

J0E

Well Renee, the wartime experiences related to me by Vietnam era vets contradict your account and interpretation of events. Ex-pat Americans who were drafted told me the US government took their passports away from them so they wouldn't leave the country. So, they were very much needed at the time. They were grounded, couldn't leave the country legally.

I don't like Donald Trump because on one hand, he avoided serving with several deferments, and then at the same time takes swipes at ALL Mexican people, when there is in fact documented proof that its citzens served in Vietnam. Some were promised citizenship when they got out of uniform, but then your country didn't give it to them. And meanwhile, their latino colleagues died or lost their limbs while he went out partying and whore chasing, just like his granpa did in the Yukon. What kind of deal is that? I serve, then get branded as a criminal and get treated like shit, while the guy I served for, gets all the gravy.

As for those who didn't go out of moral conviction, but then practised a life of non-violence, at least they are consistent. And there is nothing judgemental about pointing out the inconsistencies of Donald Trump's statements any more than denouncing the atrocities of slobadin Molosevic. Its just an opinion, and I haven't told you or any American how to vote. So I'm not interfering with US domestic politics.

Also there were a fairly large number of Canadians who volunteered to fight for America in Vietnam and certainly Mexicans who sought American citizenship in exchange for military service.

As far as the merits of the Vietnam War, I'm not sure myself, but I know many Vietnamese who got left behind have suffered or died at the hands of a communist regime. Its not all black and white as many historians claim. And US involvement there may have prevented the communist takeover in places like Thailand, Burma and Indonesia.

Communism is a rough ide, as many refugees who experienced have told me.

Quote from: "Renee""Needed by his country"...... are out of your pea sized mind? None of the BOYS who went to Nam were needed by their country. They were wasted by their country is more like it. My father served 2 tours in that shit storm and he will be the first to tell you that anyone who avoided getting sucked into that fucked up French debacle deserves a pat on the back. So don't give me this phony holier than thou horseshit. The fact of the matter is Candians like you don't have a horse in this race so your fascination with US politics always boggles my mind. Eat shit with your faux sense of right and wrong. Who the fuck are you to judge anyone? You're just a freaking cab driver who fancies himself an intellectual because you stumbled accross Wikipedia.

I personally could care less if Trump avoided going to Vietnam. That's the least of the issues with him.  Hundreds of thousands of college age kids did the same. Parents who had the means, the brains and a conscience, kept the kids out of that mess the best way they could and I fault none of them for doing so.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Renee"
And Joseph Kennedy made his fortune as a bootlegger during prohibition. Big Fucking deal.

They all suck.

Ayayay, I spilled my drink from laughing!  :laugh3:  I agree with you, Renee. I am laughing at people with skeletons in their closet talking about people with skeletons in their closet. Classic hypocrisy and a comedy for all of time.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]