Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Skin Whitening

Started by Anonymous, October 05, 2012, 12:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"It is a known fact that black women are more intelligent than the nigger bucks. Nigger bucks have the IQ of a chimpanzee. Yellow eyed, lazy coons.

Really, why don't you provide some scientific data to back that INCREDIBLY ignorant statement up?  Until then you will be considered exactly what you appear to be...A fucking ignorant clown.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"It is a known fact that black women are more intelligent than the nigger bucks. Nigger bucks have the IQ of a chimpanzee. Yellow eyed, lazy coons.

:roll:

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

Really, why don't you provide some scientific data to back that INCREDIBLY ignorant statement up?  Until then you will be considered exactly what you appear to be...A fucking ignorant clown.  :lol:

It was actually african american male whom told me this. Told me how they are in disorray/broken. In gender-war.

He showed stats.

I know it was a black man and not some white pretending to be black because it was a video conversation.. I thought he was most likely educated since his video feed was high-end and the environment was some kind of a office building meeting room.

Odinson

Hey I can be civil if I want to. :D

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

It was actually african american male whom told me this. Told me how they are in disorray/broken. In gender-war.

He showed stats.

I know it was a black man and not some white pretending to be black because it was a video conversation.. I thought he was most likely educated since his video feed was high-end and the environment was some kind of a office building meeting room.

Oh well that changes everything; he had a high quality video feed and he was in an office building.  :roll:  :lol: He MUST have really known his shit.  :lol:

I don't suppose he flashed any credentials as a sociologist or an anthropologist or something like that, did he? Did he explain where those so-called stats came from or how they were derived at? How many studies did he conduct? How many papers on the subject did he have published for peer review? And most of all exactly how many experts in the field of human development or anthropology concurred with his theory and suppositions?

Don't tell me, let me guess,.........NONE, at least none that would make fools of themselves by subscribing to such a blatantly racist/sexist and ridiculous idea.

New-flash Oddball; there is NO intelligence difference between genders of ANY race. Obviously you are too blind fucking dumb to be able to tell the difference genetics that "create" human intelligence and the cultural and environment factors that "influence" human intelligence. All in all that's pretty sad and basically disqualifies your opinion on the subject. Do yourself a big favor; either go back to school and learn something or at least read a fucking book.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Obvious Li

He showed stats.

Oh well that changes everything; he had a high quality video feed and he was in an office building.  :roll:  :lol: He MUST have really known his shit.  :lol:

I don't suppose he flashed any credentials as a sociologist or an anthropologist or something like that, did he? Did he explain where those so-called stats came from or how they were derived at? How many studies did he conduct? How many papers on the subject did he have published for peer review? And most of all exactly how many experts in the field of human development or anthropology concurred with his theory and suppositions?

Don't tell me, let me guess,.........NONE, at least none that would make fools of themselves by subscribing to such a blatantly racist/sexist and ridiculous idea.

New-flash Oddball; there is NO intelligence difference between genders of ANY race. Obviously you are too blind fucking dumb to be able to tell the difference genetics that "create" human intelligence and the cultural and environment factors that "influence" human intelligence. All in all that's pretty sad and basically disqualifies your opinion on the subject. Do yourself a big favor; either go back to school and learn something or at least read a fucking book.  :lol:

Hmmmmmm....not really buying that one Renee...too many studies and too much evidence to keep that Cunard afloat.........a smart cookie like you can't seriously be swallowing the koolaid........it just does not wash.....after thousands of years of existence, intelligence took one race to the moon......and another still can't figure out to put a tap in the bottom of a water pot to reduce the transmission of water borne parasites......tough sell on the equal genetic argument. Remember only for the left is truth not a defense, neither is "white guilt"

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

He showed stats.

Hmmmmmm....not really buying that one Renee...too many studies and too much evidence to keep that Cunard afloat.........a smart cookie like you can't seriously be swallowing the koolaid........it just does not wash.....after thousands of years of existence, intelligence took one race to the moon......and another still can't figure out to put a tap in the bottom of a water pot to reduce the transmission of water borne parasites......tough sell on the equal genetic argument. Remember only for the left is truth not a defense, neither is "white guilt"

So you are going to tell me that environmental and cultural factors don't influence the development of human intelligence? I know you are too smart a cookie for that.

Anonymous

So you are going to tell me that environmental and cultural factors don't influence the development of human intelligence? I know you are too smart a cookie for that.

I'm with you on this one Renee. Race is just a social constraint, but social conditioning is quite another matter entirely.

Obvious Li

sure for certain issues it has some cause and effect.......for example this current trend of "gayness" that has taken over our lives is most certainly mainly a product of today's cultural, political and environmental morals....the percentage of genetically altered gay people is the same as it has always been.... it is now just fashionable for certain marginal individuals to suddenly celebrate the "gay experience"......however, when i am presented with overwhelming and incontrovertible evidence regarding a moral or racial issue, i tend to put my ideology aside and question the orthodoxy of the agenda being presented....i'm not the type of person you can convince that up is down.......even if you get me to stand on my head..... surely the evidence is overwhelming regarding the differences in IQ between the races.....................:mrgreen:

Odinson

He showed stats.

Do you know how much time evolution takes to actually change something?

Did you know that sub-saharan negro male has higher testosterone level by default? Do you know what testosterone does to early human development?

Maybe you should go to school...

Renee

He showed stats.

Did you know that sub-saharan negro male has higher testosterone level by default? Do you know what testosterone does to early human development?

You are absolutely dumber than a bag of hair.

Human genetics which determines our brains capacity to learn and develop varies very little across the races. It is environment and culture that nurtures the brains capacity and ability to learn. If you are raised in and around an environment and culture where acting like a savage is condoned, ignored or expected then you will more than likely ACT like a savage. If you surround yourself with a culture that spurns education and civil behavior in favor of criminal activity and violence, than you will more than likely become a violent criminal. It's that simple but obviously not simple enough for you to understand. But that has nothing to do with the genetic development of your brain.

I don't give a shit how much testosterone a black man has; it has NOTHING to do with his capacity to learn or his intelligence level. Higher than average testosterone has been linked in SOME studies to a prevalence toward risky behaviors, such as criminal activity or casual sex but it doesn't affect the intelligence level of the individual. Millions of men of all races have higher than average testosterone levels and millions of these men lead perfectly normal lives. You're an idiot and trying to hang your argument on male hormones is like when a woman uses her menstrual period to justify acting like a nasty bitch.

Sometimes I think you might just be a somewhat higher functioning retard and any form of logical discourse is wasted on you.  :lol:

Romero

Quote from: "Obvious Li"surely the evidence is overwhelming regarding the differences in IQ between the races

Yeah, back in the 1950's. Modern studies show no difference in intelligence between races.

Quote from: "Odinson"Did you know that sub-saharan negro male has higher testosterone level by default?

Another silly myth.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"surely the evidence is overwhelming regarding the differences in IQ between the races

Yeah, back in the 1950's. Modern studies show no difference in intelligence between races.

Quote from: "Odinson"Did you know that sub-saharan negro male has higher testosterone level by default?

Another silly myth.

Yes, back in the day when the movement begun... Biased.

It is proven fact that the sub-saharan has higher testosterone levels up until 25years old, then it starts to crash. Reaching european level at 30yo. And after that it continues to go down.

You might have noticed that the average AA-male for example is more muscular than the average white american male. That might also be because the slave masters selectively breeded them like cattle.

You are the master of digging up stuff, so dig it up.

Odinson

You are absolutely dumber than a bag of hair.

Human genetics which determines our brains capacity to learn and develop varies very little across the races. It is environment and culture that nurtures the brains capacity and ability to learn. If you are raised in and around an environment and culture where acting like a savage is condoned, ignored or expected then you will more than likely ACT like a savage. If you surround yourself with a culture that spurns education and civil behavior in favor of criminal activity and violence, than you will more than likely become a violent criminal. It's that simple but obviously not simple enough for you to understand. But that has nothing to do with the genetic development of your brain.

I don't give a shit how much testosterone a black man has; it has NOTHING to do with his capacity to learn or his intelligence level. Higher than average testosterone has been linked in SOME studies to a prevalence toward risky behaviors, such as criminal activity or casual sex but it doesn't affect the intelligence level of the individual. Millions of men of all races have higher than average testosterone levels and millions of these men lead perfectly normal lives. You're an idiot and trying to hang your argument on male hormones is like when a woman uses her menstrual period to justify acting like a nasty bitch.

Sometimes I think you might just be a somewhat higher functioning retard and any form of logical discourse is wasted on you.  :lol:

Why don´t you show some research for once, idiot. You demand it from me so gimme a link..

You see males gain more testosterone by training. Black men have it higher from the start. Sure there are exceptions. In general.

They have been living in western societies for a long time... Just look at them.

Even in Finland we have tried to push them to evolve ever since they came here.. It is easy here... Just walk into a school and get educated... It´s free.

Yet they do the majority of sexcrimes and a bulk of other crimes here.

And of course the multiple "babymamas".. Why is it so hard to wear protection when blackmales are involved? Are you afraid that you might be labeled as racist like that dumb polish bytch was? lol

Odinson

The rap culture is affecting them. Thugs life... lol

They do it upon themselves but blame the white man.