Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

So Gary, what do you do for a living?

Started by Zetsu, December 03, 2012, 08:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Blue"I made some investment moves today that may make me more happy :) I doubles my interest, and cut the paper ill receive to one statement from five :)

Be glad when it's finalized. in a week or so.

This is awesome, though I'm not too familiar with investments but hope more things will turn out better for you and more good things coming your way.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
I have seen him talk down to seoulbro and yourself.

It's only natural you ask about his accomplishments besides being a voracious reader.

Yea, I wouldn't take Gary seriously when he has proven more than 2/3 of the things he say are just made up nonsense.

You have known Gary longer than me Zetsu.

I don't like when the boys here insult each other, but I have seen Gary brag about reading books.

It seems fair you would ask him if he's equally proud of his job.

I doubt Gary will be posting here in this thread, I think he's insecure that he has never accomplish any experience from his job, that's why he tends to brag about this petty book reading hobby.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Yea, I wouldn't take Gary seriously when he has proven more than 2/3 of the things he say are just made up nonsense.

You have known Gary longer than me Zetsu.

I don't like when the boys here insult each other, but I have seen Gary brag about reading books.

It seems fair you would ask him if he's equally proud of his job.

I doubt Gary will be posting here in this thread, I think he's insecure that he has never accomplish any experience from his job, that's why he tends to brag about this petty book reading hobby.

I don't like to be mean, but you are right Zetsu.

I can see the point you were trying to make.

Books are wonderful, but there is a lot more to being a successful person than being an avid reader.