Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Mecca: Yet Another Hajj stampede: This time at least 717 killed, 863 injured

Started by cc, September 24, 2015, 01:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

I think it's a ridiculous ceremony but I do empathize with the families of those crushed to death. It would be a horrible way to go.

It reminds me of a scene in Kubrick's 2001 Space Odyssey though.

">https://youtu.be/9woRJ7-mD7Y

To be fair to Muslims, it's not just them. It applies to any cult or religion. Some hide it better than others whether they realize it or not.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I thought black cube  (the Kaaba) was supposed to be the house of God. Maybe God rents it out as a vacation home to the devil......Like a time share.

It's associated with Saturn, which is symbolic for the devil. Lucifer.  Google Kaaba, Mecca, and the occult.

Anonymous

J0E

Regardless of the faith, it seems the major problem here is organization of this event.

Change the setup.

Common sense dictates that a more orderly procession is needed to make it work.

If I were the person in charge, i'd make a series of concentric circles with air conditioned rooms with seats and refreshments and water in each so there weren't too many people rushing towards the cube at once. Then have a series of armed guards and turnstiles at each 'weigh station' perhaps sleeping rooms if it takes days to get to the center. So everyone who wants to get close to the cube gets a turn, but they have to get a number in order to proceed. This is common sense. When you have millions of Muslims wanting see the cube at once, an organizational strategy is needed.

I think this disaster was caused because of poor organization and common sense. Natuly, people at the end of the line will push those in front because they've been waiting too long, probably for hours, perhaps days.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Shame it wasn't more......

:shock:

Sorry but I cant stand muslims, or more specifically Islam.....

I wish that religion was banned in Europe.

Lance Leftardashian

I care, you pay

Aryan

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Worshipers must be more careful when they pray.

Ok I know how to play your game...

'Blacks are constantly being oppressed by white people and should be given preferential treatment due to the slave trade hundreds of years ago.'

Am I doing it right?  ac_dunno

Renee

Quote from: "Frank"Regardless of the faith, it seems the major problem here is organization of this event.

Change the setup.

Common sense dictates that a more orderly procession is needed to make it work.

If I were the person in charge, i'd make a series of concentric circles with air conditioned rooms with seats and refreshments and water in each so there weren't too many people rushing towards the cube at once. Then have a series of armed guards and turnstiles at each 'weigh station' perhaps sleeping rooms if it takes days to get to the center. So everyone who wants to get close to the cube gets a turn, but they have to get a number in order to proceed. This is common sense. When you have millions of Muslims wanting see the cube at once, an organizational strategy is needed.

I think this disaster was caused because of poor organization and common sense. Natuly, people at the end of the line will push those in front because they've been waiting too long, probably for hours, perhaps days.

Maybe you should be a party planner instead of a cab driver.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

LOL. You are clearly a better woman than I.

All I could manage was a sigh

J0E

Anyways, this photo says it all:

http://www.wired.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/AP740300678283-582x397.jpg">

.....millions walking over a bridge at one time in Mecca during the pilgramige.

No crowd control, little supervision. A disaster waiting to happen.

Have the people organizing this pilgramage ever heard of event management?

If events such as the World Cup of Soccer or the Olympics used this kind of organization, they'd have mass tramplings too.

And of course, many more of these disasters are in the works for years to come with the population of Islam increasing & no willingness to implement crowd controls.

cc

Not where the problem is Joey baby. They kill a hell of a lot more of themselves with guns, knives, bombs etc.

Aryan

Quote from: "Frank"Anyways, this photo says it all:

Those primitive backward fucks haven't heard of toilets never mind crowd control.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Frank"Anyways, this photo says it all:

Those primitive backward fucks haven't heard of toilets never mind crowd control.

Crowd control is a luxury throughout the developing world SCOUSE.

Lance Leftardashian

People need to be more careful.
I care, you pay