Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I'm thinking of converting to Roman Catholicism

Started by J0E, September 26, 2015, 09:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J0E

Dove, you can choose to judge me by my random musings. That is your privilege.

But this and last year I denoted to Rape Relief and Battered Women's shelters in my city.

I even intervened when a guy verbally threatened to kill his girlfiend and smash her to a bloody pulp this summer.

I got her away from a situation which might have meant permanent physical damage or possible death.

I remember it vividly and well. She was screaming for mercy and told him to stop. He kept hitting her and spitting on her.

So I got her the hell out of there.

I was really  scared he was gonna kill or permanently mutilate her.

Is that the sign of a someone who exploits and terrorizes women?

C'mon, git a grip, Dove. Yer goin' offa yer rocker in the nutty zone, Lady.

But that aint me Babe.

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "cc la femme""sociopathic disconnect in his reasoning" .. yes, I would agree with that

" Narcism? " Could be, but I see it more as seeking attention .. a form of  Narcism, but comes from weakness

He loves to make threads rather than contribute to threads and be a true poster / contributor, even leaves his own threads . That would support the above and "is he on the spectrum". He definitely is not
His reasoning suggests that everything is about and for him. Even spirituality. And the creepy way he ruminates on things that developmentally mature, thinking people see as common sense. I dunno....I feel like he has a hooker or 2 in his basement. Perhaps a few illegal snuff films in his online inventory. *shudder*

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"Dove, you can choose to judge me by my random musings. That is your privilege.

But this and last year I denoted to Rape Relief and Battered Women's shelters in my city.

I even intervened when a guy verbally threatened to kill his girlfiend and smash her to a bloody pulp this summer.

I got her away from a situation which might have meant permanent physical damage or possible death.

I remember it vividly and well. She was screaming for mercy and told him to stop. He kept hitting her and spitting on her.

So I got her the hell out of there.

I was really  scared he was gonna kill or permanently mutilate her.

Is that the sign of a someone who exploits and terrorizes women?

C'mon, git a grip, Dove. Yer goin' offa yer rocker in the nutty zone, Lady.

But that aint me Babe.

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "cc la femme""sociopathic disconnect in his reasoning" .. yes, I would agree with that

" Narcism? " Could be, but I see it more as seeking attention .. a form of  Narcism, but comes from weakness

He loves to make threads rather than contribute to threads and be a true poster / contributor, even leaves his own threads . That would support the above and "is he on the spectrum". He definitely is not
His reasoning suggests that everything is about and for him. Even spirituality. And the creepy way he ruminates on things that developmentally mature, thinking people see as common sense. I dunno....I feel like he has a hooker or 2 in his basement. Perhaps a few illegal snuff films in his online inventory. *shudder*
 What you are is the same thing all of us....including the pope...are. Hell deserving children of wrath. You are a condemned and broken sinner, living in constant bondage and slavery to the flesh and it's dictates.  My advice to you, is to forget about converting to some pagan, man made religion of idolitry and lawlessness, fall on your knees and repent, pick up your cross and follow Christ.  Because regardless of how many pats on the back you give yourself for your good deeds, God looked down and saw none good. Not one. Our good deeds are filthy rags in the sight of the Lord.  Angels in His presence sing "Holy, Holy, Holy".  We have all fallen short, broken His laws.  You are not good. Have you ever told a lie?  That makes you a liar. Even if you never tell another lie again....you still did it, you are still a liar.  See my point?    You don't need religion to worship yourself either. So either repent and die so you can truly live.....or just continue shoving the things of this fading world into your God hole in a futile attempt at satisfaction and peace.  I'll tell you God is good. Knowing Him makes everything in this world look like utter garbage. It's like you have an invitation to the French Polynesia but dismiss it in favor of making polluted mud pies in a ghetto sewage ditch.  Forget the pope. Go to the cross.  And some of the most charitable people, including the Roman Catholic church, have more evil under the surface of "good works" than you could imagine. The Catholic Church is one of the world's largest charities and also pedophile mills.  Never judge by superficial appearence.  Scripture says even the devil disguises himself as an angel of light. Jesus Christ said He came so that we would have life, and have it abundantly. Think about that for a minute, really consider that statement.....are you at all curious what He meant by that?

Anonymous

Wow I just went full gospel....lol.  See Frank, God wants to tell you something.