The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Nexen and Chinese Miners

Started by Gary Oak, December 04, 2012, 12:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

am curious as to the pro and con views of the posters on this forum on their views towards these two issues that I am sure we all know about

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"am curious as to the pro and con views of the posters on this forum on their views towards these two issues that I am sure we all know about

This topic has been discsussed to death in the China Boxed thread.

Gary Oak

Don't you have an opinion on this topic or does that require more brains than you are capable of using ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Don't yo have an opinion on this topic or does that require more brains than you are capable of using ?

Anyone with a brain knows this topic has already been discussed and is available in the China Boxed thread.

Gary Oak

It doesn't surprise me that an opinion is also above your capabilities

Gary Oak

Notice how Seoulfag is avoiding answering this question ?

Gary Oak

well DUUUUH  ! You finally realised this ? Grab a brain douch monster !

Gary Oak

Because they both fall under the topic of Chinese trying to shifty shafty Canada and Canadians

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"It doesn't surprise me that an opinion is also above your capabilities

Here is an opinion for you, you are a wingnut. You clearly do not understand business investment and base all opinions on your China phobia.

Gary Oak

So then obviously you do support the Chinese takeover of Nexen and the Chinese miners scamming the the Canada then ...... Seoultraitor

Gary Oak

I don't support a nation which has plans for taking Canada over getting control of our resources. This isn't a foreign company taking it is a nation which is secretly hostile towards Canada and Canadians

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"So then obviously you do support the Chinese takeover of Nexen and the Chinese miners scamming the the Canada then ...... Seoultraitor

Let me get this straight Gary, if you support foreign investment you are a traitor? If you support the rights of companies casting their nets far and wide cuz they can't find qualified people at home you are a scammer? Is Das Kapital by Karl Marx another one the books you've read? :roll:

Here's what Gary should be reading.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfKqsqEPhEEzOAOQzymM_BnqUHIC393ejjtbMUoUP-BW7GwYA6">

Gary Oak

It appears that Canadiscam  traito Seoulfag supports the Chinese takeover of Nexen and the chinese miner fiasco