Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Really getting sick of this

Started by Anonymous, September 29, 2015, 12:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I cannot say from personal experience how alcohol or drugs affects the mind and body..

But, I believe Dove is likely correct about how dangerous they are.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Heroin addiction is a particularly nasty affliction, and overdose is an all too common thing....

Its a drug which I would never ever try.
 Don't do it. You'll love it and you won't stop. Before you know it you are hollow shadow of your former self completely dominated by the drug.  I used to get in the bathtub and eat Xanax when I was dope sick and waiting.....just wishing I could have ONE day where I'm not obsessed with it.  I wanted to die, if only to end the slavery of it. I overdosed as well and was angery i didnt die. And the stats on recovery aren't very promising. More people die than recover.  It's a real life horror story. God delivered me from that....but I'm not so foolish to ever let my guard down with substances again. I don't even drink anymore. The worst part is when you go through all that....get clean, work hard....and moments pop up where you miss it. Like stokholm syndrom. This young man who died...he was only 31. He got started in the party crowd at 13.  He has never lived a truly sober life.

Yeah, if a state of mind or drug is too nice its gonna become an obsession.

Alcohol and cocaine are my choices for recreational use, but the harder stuff I stay well clear from.
 Well heroin has some wicked chemical hooks. You get physically dependant pretty fast.  Your tolerance also sky rockets and quickly you find you are no longer using for the high.....but rather using to not be sick. You need it to feel normal. And you are whacked out of your mind but you don't really realize it. It's just like Axl sang in Mr. Brownstone. "I used to do a little but a little wouldn't do so the little got more and more. I just keep trying to get a little better, a little better than before".   Alcohol can turn on you too.  Once you are dependant on alcohol you are in for a world of hurt.  I know ALOT of alcoholics who were recovering heroin addicts.  I think once youve gone into full blown active addiction, you've gone somewhere you will never come back from. It changes your perspective, the way you see yourself and others and alters your physiology. Be careful with drinking.  And cocaine?  That's so 1990s...lol.

I probably do drink too much but I can go without it and not become ill or have any withdrawal symptoms, I use it to unwind in an evening.  My main reason for drinking a lot was in social situations were it makes me more chatty, as I  can be quiet around people who I dont know.

Oh boy, look at this shit; we have an introverted, neo-Nazi, skinhead in our midst. Isn't that great. I don't see a problem here. :laugh3:

So Heinrich, how long is your list of people that you want to annihilate? Let me guess, the God damn Jewoooos are at the top of the list, followed by blacks, Muslims and other assorted non-Aryan types.  Or do you think outside the standard block headed box and have more nontraditional ideas of who the inferiors are? :sneaky2:

Actually its overweight gobby women who irritate me the most.....

Well then Hansel, we might have a problem........:sdfjh(2):
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I went to the funeral today. I saw a good handful of people I haven't seen in about 14 years. I also watched a Catholic priest share the gospel in between the uncomfortable chanting and the reading of scripture.  My ex, wasn't displeased to see me.  In fact we texted for a while after I left.  It was good seeing them all again, but the circumstances were terrible.  Sometimes I wonder why God delivered me and not others....or why Ryan is dead, Paige, so many I've known are dead and I'm not.