Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Facebook users are inconsiderate

Started by Frood, September 29, 2015, 05:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

11 Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience. 12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account." Hebrews 11-13.

Anonymous

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. 2 Timothy

Frood

Could someone please rename this thread "When Born Again Christians Queef: New Blood Pongs Less Than Old Blood"?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Perhaps they should get their own social media site.

"Faithbook".

ac_lmfao

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Perhaps they should get their own social media site.

"Faithbook".

ac_lmfao

ac_smile I'll pay that.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Anonymous

I think Dink is demon possessed.  The satan voice suited her...he...it.  See? Androgenus ....like neplilim.

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"I think Dink is demon possessed.  The satan voice suited her...he...it.  See? Androgenus ....like neplilim.

Think what you want, Dove. It's pretty obvious you're already sold on a 2,000 year old homosexual in sandals with a narcissist complex and even greater measures of self delusion.

When you say you think, I laugh.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Perhaps they should get their own social media site.

"Faithbook".

ac_lmfao

That's a good idea. You should latch onto something like that and score some points with the almighty before your elderly spirit finally shits the bed.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Quote from: "Dove"Since I'm not operating outside of biblical doctrines and adding to the word of God, I have biblical authority to point out errors in church dogma.

Oh my goodness, why didn't you say so in the first place?

All pagans and heretics bow down and respect the biblical authoritah!

RW

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Dove"Since I'm not operating outside of biblical doctrines and adding to the word of God, I have biblical authority to point out errors in church dogma.

That South Park episode really got to you didn't it?  Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Romero"What flipping out? I'm not a believer, but I know it's not very Christian to call over 1 billion Christians unchristian heretics. That's getting into extremist territory.

"Do not judge so that you will not be judged."
 Don't quote the first line of a chapter and convienitly leave out the rest.  And Jesus rebuked the pharisees all the time.  Matthew 7 isn't telling not to judge. It says "judge not, least ye be judged by the same measure" and goes on to explain how to use righteous judgement. Since I'm not operating outside of biblical doctrines and adding to the word of God, I have biblical authority to point out errors in church dogma.  You, on the other hand, are being a huge hypocrit. You are judging all over the place based on your narrow mind.  On what do you base the ridiculous judgements you lay on my character?  Because you don't like my views?  Too bad. The bible has more authority than you. Especially when it comes to the faith and how it's defined. You aren't even a believer, so you don't even have a platform here to even know what you are talking about. Prove I'm wrong. Use scripture and compare it to catholic practices. I double dog DARE ya. Hypocrit.

Funny you forget verse 5 of that scripture that says she who judges is in fact a hypocrite herself.

In the Bible, Jesus rebukes a fever, demons, the elements (wind, etc), Simon Peter, James and John (for wanting to rain hellfire on the Samaritans), and his Disciples.  No where have I seen it written where Jesus commands that Christains should go around rebuking others.

You mentioned the Pharisees.  There is a perfect example on how Jesus felt about shaming (and stoning) sinners in John 8.

I think you spend far too much time getting yourself twisted up in scripture and squawking about it that you miss the core values and bigger picture.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Were did I say you have to bow down?  You are such a slave to the beliefs of others. Accept it and walk away. Not everyone thinks like you. You are forever jumping in on topics just to spew your preconceived ideas and blast your personal world view as if your view is the authority. Do I correct YOU according to MY beliefs?  No. I don't. But you always bust in telling how to think about abortion, the bible, everything. You don't have to agree with me, but there is no way I'm going to agree with you and you need to grow up and accept that.  You are gonna have a bad time if you continue with this small minded hogwash.

Anonymous

Were did I say you have to bow down?  You are such a slave to the beliefs of others. Accept it and walk away. Not everyone thinks like you. You are forever jumping in on topics just to spew your preconceived ideas and blast your personal world view as if your view is the authority. Do I correct YOU according to MY beliefs?  No. I don't. But you always bust in telling how to think about abortion, the bible, everything. You don't have to agree with me, but there is no way I'm going to agree with you and you need to grow up and accept that.  You are gonna have a bad time if you continue with this small minded hogwash.

Dove, if you haven't figure it out by now, Romero is a hypotwat. Totally full of shit. He will criticize your religion, but has his nose right up the ass of Islam. The most heinous, racist, misogynistic, homophobic, intolerant ideology on the face of the earth.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Romero"What flipping out? I'm not a believer, but I know it's not very Christian to call over 1 billion Christians unchristian heretics. That's getting into extremist territory.

"Do not judge so that you will not be judged."
 Don't quote the first line of a chapter and convienitly leave out the rest.  And Jesus rebuked the pharisees all the time.  Matthew 7 isn't telling not to judge. It says "judge not, least ye be judged by the same measure" and goes on to explain how to use righteous judgement. Since I'm not operating outside of biblical doctrines and adding to the word of God, I have biblical authority to point out errors in church dogma.  You, on the other hand, are being a huge hypocrit. You are judging all over the place based on your narrow mind.  On what do you base the ridiculous judgements you lay on my character?  Because you don't like my views?  Too bad. The bible has more authority than you. Especially when it comes to the faith and how it's defined. You aren't even a believer, so you don't even have a platform here to even know what you are talking about. Prove I'm wrong. Use scripture and compare it to catholic practices. I double dog DARE ya. Hypocrit.

Funny you forget verse 5 of that scripture that says she who judges is in fact a hypocrite herself.

In the Bible, Jesus rebukes a fever, demons, the elements (wind, etc), Simon Peter, James and John (for wanting to rain hellfire on the Samaritans), and his Disciples.  No where have I seen it written where Jesus commands that Christains should go around rebuking others.

You mentioned the Pharisees.  There is a perfect example on how Jesus felt about shaming (and stoning) sinners in John 8.

I think you spend far too much time getting yourself twisted up in scripture and squawking about it that you miss the core values and bigger picture.

Yes, the Bible teaches to rebuke false teaches according to the authority of scripture. We are to make judgements according to the authority of scripture, not our personal opinions or biases. That's what it's teaching.  I don't hate catholics. But their teachings go against scripture, so I'm judging that based on what the Bible says....not by my personal feelings. I haven't met a priest that I don't respect. I know saved Christians in the Catholic congregation.  Honestly....I think people are so touchy about Christian beliefs that they jump to conclusions. It's the only world view in which outsiders don't take the time to fully understand, yet get defensive and attempt to correct or dictate.  Much like shen keeps pointing out, the more Muslims destroy everywhere they go....the more dislike of Christianity there is. It's odd, and prophetic.  Do people even really take the time to think about the suggestion that Jesus told to never judge?  That would mean we can't even judge our own actions. How are we to repent?  Notice in that same chapter He tells us to remove the log from our own eye so we can see clearly to remove the spec from our brothers eye.  This is telling us to not use hypocritical judgement. It is not telling us to never judge.  Also....we are to speak truth in love. Not do it malisciously.  My beliefs are not secular. My beliefs are Christain....it's not a weekend hobby for me.  It should be expected that I refer to scripture.