The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Facebook users are inconsiderate

Started by Frood, September 29, 2015, 05:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"Now explain how we are to even know there is a spec in our brothers eye. How do we know who the dogs and pigs are?  How do we tell if fruit is bad?  Maybe.....judging by the authority of God's Word, and not from our own hypocritical opinions or feelings.  If a priest is telling us to pray to Mary, that's idolitry. How do I know that?  Well I have several scriptures saying so.  That's bad fruit.  Do you understand my point yet?  If the leader of the church raped you, RW, by your application you can't judge his action as bad, yanno.  Because Jesus said don't judge, right?  You can't call him a false teacher. Does that sound like the right application to you?  The bible isn't a bag of trail mix. If you were a student of theology, youd be aware of a term called "full treatment".  Scripture backs scripture.  You have to take the whole chapter, not just the sentences that support your thinking.

And Dove, those Mary praying Catholics will answer to God, not you.  Do you not understand that?
 Ummm....no where did I suggest they would.  You are missing my point and adding to what I'm saying on purpose?  I can say killing people is wrong, without thinking killers have to answer to me.  Okay let me clarify, unrepentant religious people who practice idolitry are going to answer to God. Biblically Christains are commanded to speak the truth. Even if it hurts people's feelers.  Do you remember the verses about being the salt of the earth?  Salt adds flavor. It is also an irritant. It's not Christains anyone will be accountable to.  Its God. And that should terrify people, really.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Dove, if you haven't figure it out by now, Romero is a hypotwat. Totally full of shit. He will criticize your religion, but has his nose right up the ass of Islam. The most heinous, racist, misogynistic, homophobic, intolerant ideology on the face of the earth.
He is a liberal puppet who believes what he is told. So naturally his views are weak, circular and nonsensical.

I've never criticized Christianity, and I've never praised Islam. I dare either of you two to prove otherwise.

I judge people by their individual character. Not by their faith and beliefs.

You might want to note that I recently defended over one billion Catholic Christians who you call "pagans" and "heretics".

So who's criticizing Christians? You.
 And in doing so you are arguing with scripture. Not my character. And it's not hidden that the RC introduced pagan practices under Constantine and I'd bring up free masonry if I thought your mind could handle it. You know nothing of my character, R. I doubt you could do my life for a week without having a meltdown. I don't make claims all willy nilly against people.....that's called bearing false witness.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

See I can tell Dinky that she's a Godless heathen and probably demon possed. Dinky won't care. Dinky will simply decide I'm crazy and move on.

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"See I can tell Dinky that she's a Godless heathen and probably demon possed. Dinky won't care. Dinky will simply decide I'm crazy and move on.

You can't tell anything. Your entire life has been encompassed in a string of one bad decision to the next.

But you're right. I have moved on. Pointing out your stupidity, while fun from time to time, is ultimately redundant and only good for a jab or laugh at your expense.

So carry on, Christian whorarrior, carry on. Don't let reality or logic stop you now. You've come so far despite either  ac_biggrin of them.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dove"See I can tell Dinky that she's a Godless heathen and probably demon possed. Dinky won't care. Dinky will simply decide I'm crazy and move on.

You can't tell anything. Your entire life has been encompassed in a string of one bad decision to the next.

But you're right. I have moved on. Pointing out your stupidity, while fun from time to time, is ultimately redundant and only good for a jab or laugh at your expense.

So carry on, Christian whorarrior, carry on. Don't let reality or logic stop you now. You've come so far despite either  ac_biggrin of them.

:001_rolleyes:

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't mind you, Fash. You're quite nice and accepting of others and you never call others pagans, heretics, or hell bound.

Maybe Dove is just doing it wrong?  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I can tell you whatever I want to tell you and your choices are dismissal or acknowledgement.  But yeah....I can say whatever I wish to you.  Logic and reason should be helping you with this basic concept.

Anonymous

I don't mind you, Fash. You're quite nice and accepting of others and you never call others pagans, heretics, or hell bound.

Let me ask you a question.  Does it matter what she feels about you or do you think so highly of your own approval (that no one needs or asks for) that you are oblivious to the fact that you completely disrespect her on her board left and right every time you slam Christains?

Frood

Let me ask you a question.  Does it matter what she feels about you or do you think so highly of your own approval (that no one needs or asks for) that you are oblivious to the fact that you completely disrespect her on her board left and right every time you slam Christains?

Maybe I'm only slamming false Christians like you and Fash is biting her tongue, eh?  ac_smile

I've got not one word of negativity towards Fash, Christian or not, she's got a good heart and is widely respected for good reason.

You should study up on Fash and try to be more like her, Dove.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Fash leads by example.  She doesn't crack everyone over the head with the Bible.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"Now explain how we are to even know there is a spec in our brothers eye. How do we know who the dogs and pigs are?  How do we tell if fruit is bad?  Maybe.....judging by the authority of God's Word, and not from our own hypocritical opinions or feelings.  If a priest is telling us to pray to Mary, that's idolitry. How do I know that?  Well I have several scriptures saying so.  That's bad fruit.  Do you understand my point yet?  If the leader of the church raped you, RW, by your application you can't judge his action as bad, yanno.  Because Jesus said don't judge, right?  You can't call him a false teacher. Does that sound like the right application to you?  The bible isn't a bag of trail mix. If you were a student of theology, youd be aware of a term called "full treatment".  Scripture backs scripture.  You have to take the whole chapter, not just the sentences that support your thinking.

And Dove, those Mary praying Catholics will answer to God, not you.  Do you not understand that?
 Ummm....no where did I suggest they would.  You are missing my point and adding to what I'm saying on purpose?  I can say killing people is wrong, without thinking killers have to answer to me.  Okay let me clarify, unrepentant religious people who practice idolitry are going to answer to God. Biblically Christains are commanded to speak the truth. Even if it hurts people's feelers.  Do you remember the verses about being the salt of the earth?  Salt adds flavor. It is also an irritant. It's not Christains anyone will be accountable to.  Its God. And that should terrify people, really.

Funny it doesn't terrify me.  My God isn't a terrifying God.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"Fash leads by example.  She doesn't crack everyone over the head with the Bible.

I believe the phrase most commonly used is "bible thumping".

Fash doesn't do any of that.

If I had to follow Christianity, I'd take far more leads from Fash than I would from Dove.

Fash is like my elderly in laws. They don't push and they don't judge. They just do their thing with their grandchildren and I have to admit, it's good shit.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

I know many Christians who are like Fash.  They will talk about scripture if asked but the rest of the time, they just act like really decent, awesome people.
Beware of Gaslighters!