News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Oh Oh...kill americans Gannam style.....

Started by Obvious Li, December 08, 2012, 10:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Lol@thepastcomesbacktohauntyou.com

Kill those fucking Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives

Kill those fucking Yankees who ordered them to torture

Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers

Kill them all slowly and painfully

Mediaite points out there had been a new and thriving culture of protest since South Korea achieved democracy in the 1980s — some of it threaded with anti-Americanism. The sentiments sparked at the end of the Korean war and has largely been squared on the conduct of American military during high-profile incidents, such as rapes and assaults.

Gary Oak

I just told off a Korean ...ahem   ..man who was screaming at a white woman that if he didn't like Canadians he can go back to where he came from. Maybe the Americans should pull out freeing China to decide that Korea is a province of China. After seeing Koreans bullying a number of times I have no interest in ever going there or learning their language. At least Japan gave them what they deserve.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I just told off a Korean ...ahem   ..man who was screaming at a white woman that if he didn't like Canadians he can go back to where he came from. Maybe the Americans should pull out freeing China to decide that Korea is a province of China. After seeing Koreans bullying a number of times I have no interest in ever going there or learning their language. At least Japan gave them what they deserve.

I'm also very happy that the Chinese gave you a shitty life there for what you deserve.
Permanently off his rocker

Gary Oak

I was best man for two Brits weddings, I had amazing friends from all over the world. Of course I got backstabbed by chinese friends but hey, that's just part of learning how chinese guys like you are. Yes it comes as no surprise that a chinese Canadiscam such as yourself takes immense pleasure in the backstabbing of Canadians but in my case as one can see I learned alot about you freaks and everywhere I go I am clueing in everybody. Now why is it that you believe that I DESERVE misfortune and chinese backstabbing ? That is very FAN QING FU MING of you isn't it. How do you feel about Chinese activities against Canada and Canadians Zetsu ? As Lee Teng Hui says  "it's good to speak the truth"  so tell us the truth now Zetsu. That's a good boy

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I was best man for two Brits weddings, I had amazing friends from all over the world. Of course I got backstabbed by chinese friends but hey, that's just part of learning how chinese guys like you are. Yes it comes as no surprise that a chinese Canadiscam such as yourself takes immense pleasure in the backstabbing of Canadians but in my case as one can see I learned alot about you freaks and everywhere I go I am clueing in everybody. Now why is it that you believe that I DESERVE misfortune and chinese backstabbing ? That is very FAN QING FU MING of you isn't it. How do you feel about Chinese activities against Canada and Canadians Zetsu ? As Lee Teng Hui says  "it's good to speak the truth"  so tell us the truth now Zetsu. That's a good boy

Wow best man for 2 weddings, well they say racists tend to stick to their own kind.  

So you would generalize 1.3 billion people b/c of a few Chinese people you've met, seriously there must be a limit to your stupidity.
Permanently off his rocker

Gary Oak

There are alot of chinese men that are just as miserable untrustworthy and backstabbing as yourself to make such a generalisation

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Vancouver

Time is malleable

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Vancouver

Time is malleable

Leopardsocks

Let's look at the artists who've sang anti American songs in the past...

Neil Young (Southern Man, Ohio...)

Guess Who (American Woman)

Black Sabbath (War Pig)

Midnight Oil (US Forces)

Roger Waters/Pink Floyd (Beirut)

Human League (Lebanon)

Green Day (American Idiot)

Rainbow (Can't Happen Here)

David Bowie (This Is Not America, I'm Afraid Of Americans)

Country Joe and The Fish (Magic Song)

Frank Zappa (too numerous to mention)

Joni Mitchell (Big Yellow Taxi)

Bob Dylan (too numerous to mention)

Ian Hunter (Gun Control)

Mike Oldfield (Amarok)

...and so on...

So why should Psy be treated any differently.

@realAzhyaAryola

Because this Psy obsession is becoming Psy chotic. :lol:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Let's look at the artists who've sang anti American songs in the past...

Neil Young (Southern Man, Ohio...)

Guess Who (American Woman)

Black Sabbath (War Pig)

Midnight Oil (US Forces)

Roger Waters/Pink Floyd (Beirut)

Human League (Lebanon)

Green Day (American Idiot)

Rainbow (Can't Happen Here)

David Bowie (This Is Not America, I'm Afraid Of Americans)

Country Joe and The Fish (Magic Song)

Frank Zappa (too numerous to mention)

Joni Mitchell (Big Yellow Taxi)

Bob Dylan (too numerous to mention)

Ian Hunter (Gun Control)

Mike Oldfield (Amarok)

...and so on...

So why should Psy be treated any differently.

You know your music Leopardsocks.

:)

Leopardsocks

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Because this Psy obsession is becoming Psy chotic. :lol:

Psylence, woman.