The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Now, here's a surprise...

Started by Bricktop, October 01, 2015, 10:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"So, if I may summarise the proponents of the status quo; one is comparing gun control to drug control, one is claiming that one death is equivalent to 9. Or 27, and the other isn't American and hasn't a fucking clue what he's talking about at the best of times.

Dove; drugs are physically and psychologically addictive. Guns are not. You cannot kill someone by throwing drugs at them. I suppose you can use drugs as a murder weapon, but its not recommended.

Renee; Your fatality count is 10 times that of ANY western industrialised, modern, democratic society. 10 times is more than 1 time. Its called mathematics. Look into it.

Dinky; You're just a fuckhead, so your comments are vacuous and irrelevant.

What I'm saying is that the loss of one life from a stand point of morality is not more important than 10 or 12 or 20. A tragic loss of someone's life does not have a finite value that can be added up by body count. Who exactly are you or anyone else for that matter to place a higher level of importance on someone's life over another? That's playing a bullshit game that you don't have the right to play.

That argument is absurd. As usual.

Pay attention to me; YOUR COUNTRY KILLS TEN TIMES MORE OF ITS OWN PEOPLE WITH FIREARMS THAN ANY OTHER COMPARABLE NATION.

That is, take a number - any number, and then multiply it by 10.

Are you seriously arguing that that is irrelevant? That a country where one person is killed a year is no less reprehensible than a country that kills 30,000?

Face it, there is NO reasonable argument for the possession of lethal firearms. Citing a document 200 years old is absurd. Blaming criminals doesn't match that statistics.

Its FEAR baby. Stone cold, pants shitting, word trembling, psychotic fear.

Frood

Quote from: "RW"Are we talking about the value of a life?  If so, does your country not owe it to its people to not allow fucking crazies access to guns where they kill 10 students or 20 children in a fucking rampage?!!?  Australia has strict gun laws and cc here puts up a story of one cop being shot thinking its fucking comparable!  That's fucking sick.

You cannot justify your country's fucked up relationship with guns by attempting to berate me for being disgusted by it.

It must hurt to be so weak in the survival stakes as you, RW.

You're like regular South Australians, almost.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Do you actually enjoy posting these vapid quips?

Not that I care or mind...I just wonder at the mentality. Well, no, I don't do that either. I know the mentality. Its never been quite...right...has it?

Frood

And the South Australian pipsqueaks up.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "RW"Are we talking about the value of a life?  If so, does your country not owe it to its people to not allow fucking crazies access to guns where they kill 10 students or 20 children in a fucking rampage?!!?  Australia has strict gun laws and cc here puts up a story of one cop being shot thinking its fucking comparable!  That's fucking sick.

You cannot justify your country's fucked up relationship with guns by attempting to berate me for being disgusted by it.

It must hurt to be so weak in the survival stakes as you, RW.

You're like regular South Australians, almost.

I'm Canadian.  We like to beat people with our bare hands.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Too much info yet kinky all the same.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"And the South Australian pipsqueaks up.

Tell me, sunshine...would you make those same remarks face to face?

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Quit hitting on me.  :t1929:

He's a lesbian.

J0E

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Thirteen dead.

Twenty wounded.

But the answer is to give them MORE guns!!!

Spectre, there's nothin' you can do about America and their love/obsession with guns.

They're a lost cause.

Many thousands more will continue to die at the hands of firearms.

Sadly, it will be some of America's brightest and best citizens.

If you ever plan to visit the states sometime, just hope that you do not become a victim too.

Anonymous

I have lived and worked in a number of different states. I can tell you that even if a constitutional amendment was passed that forced Americans to surrender their guns and that will never happen, they would have them back tomorrow. Tens of millions of Americans are not going to give up their rights because a few thousand cannot handle the responsibility of gun ownership.

J0E

Some years ago when I had a myspace account, I friended a woman who lost her brother in gun homicide.

He was a marine vet who lived in North Carolina.

He was in line at the post office and he got into an argument.

Unfortunately the guy he got into the argument with pulled out his gun and shot him dead.

I did a search on google and it was a true, verifiable story.

It was in the local and state papers.

Anyways the sadness it brought the poor woman was something which could not be mitigated.

She was still writing about her brothers day months later and posting annual remembrances of him.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"I have lived and worked in a number of different states. I can tell you that even if a constitutional amendment was passed that forced Americans to surrender their guns and that will never happen, they would have them back tomorrow. Tens of millions of Americans are not going to give up their rights because a few thousand cannot handle the responsibility of gun ownership.

I understand that.  There is no way the US will ever disarm.
Beware of Gaslighters!

J0E

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Herman"I have lived and worked in a number of different states. I can tell you that even if a constitutional amendment was passed that forced Americans to surrender their guns and that will never happen, they would have them back tomorrow. Tens of millions of Americans are not going to give up their rights because a few thousand cannot handle the responsibility of gun ownership.

I understand that.  There is no way the US will ever disarm.

In a way, American society's worship of the almighty gun isn't that different from Muslims who flock to Mecca during the hajj and have died in the thousands over the years. Its adherents have this unyielding fanatical faith in their ideal, but it often results in tragedy for its followers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"Some years ago when I had a myspace account, I friended a woman who lost her brother in gun homicide.

He was a marine vet who lived in North Carolina.

He was in line at the post office and he got into an argument.

Unfortunately the guy he got into the argument with pulled out his gun and shot him dead.

I did a search on google and it was a true, verifiable story.

It was in the local and state papers.

Anyways the sadness it brought the poor woman was something which could not be mitigated.

She was still writing about her brothers day months later and posting annual remembrances of him.

That is tough when it hit s that close to home.