The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Chinese Miners Already Scamming

Started by Gary Oak, December 11, 2012, 12:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

You're confused. The mining company is being greedy. It's bringing in cheap labour from China because it doesn't want to pay decent wages or worry about those pesky safety standards. Unions and labour are fighting against this return to the 1800's.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"You're confused. The mining company is being greedy. It's bringing in cheap labour from China because it doesn't want to pay decent wages or worry about those pesky safety standards. Unions and labour are fighting against this return to the 1800's.

Who are the ones that want to stop $32/hour jobs because they will not get a cut? The greedy unions. Who are the ones who will stop small businesses from supplying the mines because they cannot control the underground miners? The greedy unions. Who are the ones that would rather stop 4 new jobs above the gorund for everyone below because they cannot get a % of the workers salaries? Greedy f*cking unions yet again. If we are to have a strong vibrant economy for the future we can't remain stuck in the past of paying extortion to greedy, selfish, powerful big labour.

i think you should leave your husband and marry me............. :lol:

Gary Oak

What is Hornung and Instigators opinion on the Nexen deal and the temperary chinese miners program ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"What is Hornung and Instigators opinion on the Nexen deal and the temperary chinese miners program ?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIdW5pftukTnAHLiDtDZcuQbtNhc6co3YFwJy4UUNIoRnGJoXw">

Gary Oak

I have never asked that question before Seoulfag so how can it be a broken record.