Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Constipator

Started by Leopardsocks, December 12, 2012, 05:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"her views that mongrelizing is normal and she says we are not normal. she's a self deprecating, defeatist apologist that should be ashamed of herself and is a disgrace to us all.

Do you mean my children are mongrels?

If there wasn't anything in the rules about being an ass you would have banned long ago.

Romero

Quote from: "instigator"you guys should be worried more about what stinky chaoheihei says. her views are a real poisonous disease to our heritage and society. they aren't those of a role model one should look up to.

she believes the propaganda used to program her mind so in her mind it's right and justified but in reality it's actually bizarre and abnormal.

Maoheimei(ha ha, I just thought that up. Zing! I got it from previously thinking of calling her "Meowheimei". That was cute and funny but I couldn't see it catching on. Maoheimei is a much funnier nickname. Anyway, back to topic...) has every right to have her views and oh yeah she just so happens to be Asian. We may not always agree with her but she is indeed a part of our heritage and society.

Propaganda and programming? No way. Shen Li is an intelligent, strong and independent Asian Canadian.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "instigator"her views that mongrelizing is normal and she says we are not normal. she's a self deprecating, defeatist apologist that should be ashamed of herself and is a disgrace to us all.

If there wasn't anything in the rules about being an ass you would have banned long ago.

And you thought that Instigator had realised the errors of his ways and changed.... as if. He is as big an enemy of Canada and Canadians as any of them. At least he is a miserable gimpanzee

Romero

It's so sad, isn't it? He's no different than some white supremacist calling other people and children "mongrels" and he doesn't even realize it. Your family is wonderful and instigator could only dream of having such love and appreciation of diversity.

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Romero"Shen Li is an intelligent, strong and independent Asian Canadian.

No she isn't.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "instigator"you guys should be worried more about what stinky chaoheihei says. her views are a real poisonous disease to our heritage and society. they aren't those of a role model one should look up to.

she believes the propaganda used to program her mind so in her mind it's right and justified but in reality it's actually bizarre and abnormal.

Go back to Vietnam and try being your slimy weasel Vietnamese chinese self there. You will get your butt kicked royally

instigator

Quote from: "Romero"

It's so sad, isn't it? He's no different than some white supremacist calling other people and children "mongrels" and he doesn't even realize it. Your family is wonderful and instigator could only dream of having such love and appreciation of diversity.

i used to have no problem with diversity, grew up in a mostly white area, i still don't really, but after you hear and see  the things you do out there you realize you don't like some of the self deprecating, defeatist reasoning for it. this has changed me. i think after i got the internet around year 2000

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"i see this is not an actual asian canadian forum. it's a mongrel canadian forum.

this forum is not representative of asians.

stinky chao hei hei shinlei is a fallacy and a disgrace to us all.

I can't say Shen Li is one of my favourite posters either, but I am not obssessed with her like you are.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "instigator"i see this is not an actual asian canadian forum. it's a mongrel canadian forum.

this forum is not representative of asians.

stinky chao hei hei shinlei is a fallacy and a disgrace to us all.

I can't say Shen Li is one of my favourite posters either, but I am not obssessed with her like you are.

Its not her posts, but her ass I'm obsessed with.

Is that bad?

Anonymous

^^There is some truth to that. I did a Google search and clicked on the link to the Stormfront forum talking about this same topic, and most of them (surprisingly) agree that Asian men have a right to be angry about this issue and that Asian women are status-seeking whores. They also oppose Whites marrying Asian women. Who would've guessed that White supremacists agree with angry Asian men like instigator with this issue, LOL.

This is the image that I took from the Stormfront website talking about Asian American women.

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb391/Milhous-Nixon/SF/FemaleGook.jpg">

instigator

none of what you said is true. These are debates about mongrelism not my own personal situation which is great.

i'm rich, handsome, tall,

i'm married to a hot hot wife, big natural c size. no fake tits.

got a cute adorable baby boy who's not a mongrel.

i live in a mansion,

i'm a landlord and rented one of the suites to pay half my mortgage.

just bought a 60" samsung 3d LED smart tv

my vehicle is fully loaded. leather, navigation, sunroof

everything is all good.

just because i write a few points of view here in no way am i the twisted image you perceive.

but what do you expect from self deprecating, defeatist apologist bizarre mongrels.

instigator

hey seoul what's with the fuct up gay avatar of you?

shitheads that look like and dress like that give us tall, handsome, strong, smart, rich asian guys a bad name.

Anonymous

Everything you wrote is bullshit and everyone knows that too. You are either a fucking troll or you are have no life. I think it's both. Why can't you find something more worthwhile to be upset about? Something that real adults actually give a shit about. The answer again is either you are a troll or you don't have a life. Either way, nobody is interested in your boring repetitve posts.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^There is some truth to that. I did a Google search and clicked on the link to the Stormfront forum talking about this same topic, and most of them (surprisingly) agree that Asian men have a right to be angry about this issue and that Asian women are status-seeking whores. They also oppose Whites marrying Asian women. Who would've guessed that White supremacists agree with angry Asian men like instigator with this issue, LOL.

This is the image that I took from the Stormfront website talking about Asian American women.

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb391/Milhous-Nixon/SF/FemaleGook.jpg">

seoulbro...when i see your avatar and think of you.....[attachment=0]aFu_Gaydar.jpg[/attachment]

Gary Oak

Quote from: "instigator"hey seoul what's with the fuct up gay avatar of you?

shitheads that look like and dress like that give us tall, handsome, strong, smart, rich asian guys a bad name.

That's why I call him Seoulfag. I mean what kind of a guy would choose for an avatar a picture of a young guy holding a HELLO KITTY DOLL  in a way that makes it look like he wants to use it to practice giving head. It's absolutely sickening. Not only that I have asked on another thread if there is any girl who thinks that this boy is hansome. Seoulfag thinks that I am jealous of this kids looks and thinks that this boy is hansome. Seoulfag is one strange individual.