Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Let's Play A Game!

Started by RW, October 16, 2015, 01:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Everyone take a random page from the Old Testament in the Bible and do EXACTLY what it says and see who gets arrested first.

Who's in?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Everyone take a random page from the Old Testament in the Bible and do EXACTLY what it says and see who gets arrested first.

Who's in?

Hell, you don't need the old testament. In today's PCism event the language of the new testament will wreck your life.

Bricktop

Renee

I don't have a bible. What, you think I live in a hotel? :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Leviticus 19:18 You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the sons of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself; I am the LORD.

No police at my door yet.

RW

That's just one piece Fash.  You have to do a whole page.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"That's just one piece Fash.  You have to do a whole page.

Where are you going with this RW? Seeing big bad x-tians under his bed was Fraud's schtick when he was here. All religion is superstition, but only one is a conquering ideology. I wish you said the Quran and not the bible.

RW

It's called a joke Shen.

Laugh.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's called a joke Shen.

Laugh.

That's what I thought RW.

ac_smile

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Where are you going with this RW? Seeing big bad x-tians under his bed was Fraud's schtick when he was here. All religion is superstition, but only one is a conquering ideology. I wish you said the Quran and not the bible.

You really need to read up on the history of Christianity.  Christians may have moved past the "convert or die" crap, but it existed.  The difference between the two being that Islam is still stuck in an age the rest of the world has advanced beyond.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

You really need to read up on the history of Christianity.  Christians may have moved past the "convert or die" crap, but it existed.  The difference between the two being that Islam is still stuck in an age the rest of the world has advanced beyond.

I think that's likely what Shen Li meant..

But, I disagree about Christianity and Islam being the same..

We are polar opposites.

RW

I see similarities between the two.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I see similarities between the two.

Have you read the Quran RW?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"No, have you?

No, I haven't RW..

I have never had any inkling to look at it either until I started reading cc la femme's posts.

ac_umm