Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The fallacy that is Stinky Chaoheihei ShinLi Bizarre Mongrel

Started by instigator, December 13, 2012, 01:04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

instigator

The Fallacy of the Self deprecating, Defeatist, Apologist Asian.

Pretty ironic that this is supposed to be an asian forum where asian people can come and find a bit of understanding, discuss issues and find solace in the company of other Asians but these aren't Asians. It's overrun by a bunch of plastic fake Asians, a bunch of self deprecating, defeatist, apologists who are even more racist towards Asians than other races. It's almost as if we have the enemy within our own community.

just because a bunch of undesired rejected trash with programmed and skewed perceptions decides they want to be lured by some foreign horndog, they are the ones stupid enough to accept their ill fated demise. their distorted views are just their warped justifications to try getting back at us (the fallacy of this is that in reality it's really towards themselves) because they are self deprecating, defeatist, apologists.

They insist we asian guys lust over white women but that's purely an assumption they are led to believe in their twisted mind to justify their own actions. they say a whole bunch of nasty things to emasculate us to justify their bizarre decisions.

I've dated many females of other races, even had sex with them to the disbelief of ShenLi (stinkychaoheihei). Some were girlfriends, some were one nighters. I've dated asian girls and had sex with some of them too and now I'm married to one. For some reason Shen Li(stinkychaoheihei) finds this hard to believe. Is she promoting false perceptions of her own people again? So we are undesirable and effeminate? (the worlds most populous people are sexless? What a joke! How do you think babies are born?) Is she just angry she is a mongrel so she lashes out at us? Why does she hate herself so much? Does she hate her father, brother and uncle? I think she secretly does. She's watched too much tv and movies which depict this negative image she is projecting further. It's already bad enough there are many movies which broadcast this negative image. What many fail to see is that the subconscious persuasion that these images portray are very powerful in our pop culture. We can make decisions based on those images even subconsciously without our knowledge. It's almost subliminal. The unflattering picture she posted is one that brings memories of Long Duk dong from 16 candles, the original on screen epitome of asian nerd, or the original William Hung, another horrible image of the worse to portray.

I find there is a certain comfort, connection and understanding with those of a similar heritage. I do believe that those of similar heritage are what is most natural for most of us. There's a certain understanding and things just seem to flow easier. We don't necessarily hate other races, I'm not saying I do not like other heritages, We just don't like our own people being used against us when others main objective is to conquest or belittle. They play the role, showoff to their other friends and prove their disassociation by willingly degrading their own people.

Contradictory to what stinky Chaoheihei Shinlei spews, us guys don't have to attain white women or other races because you said so.

it's obvious of course these defeatists are going to go all out to find every way to justify their abnormal, warped, twisted, perverse, bizarre, behaviour. Pick whichever term you want to call it

stinky chaoheihei shen li is implying she's open minded and progressive but us guys aren't

See how twisted this logic is? To them the ultimate symbol of acceptance is to detach yourself from other Asians?? Maybe this way they will lose the perpetual foreigner status? Do you fear being ghettoized by others of your own kind.  it's even worse they perpetuate a certain negative image of themselves and as a result, all of us as well.

they actually create more self hatred towards Asians by calling out and repeating further negative stereotypes, preconceptions and negative perceptions which have already been distributed widely by our enemies. Do they not have any shame or embarrassment at the fallacy that is their self deprecating defeatist apologist attitude?

we are not mongrels and we are proud of that.

that's the fundamental difference. Our points of view are completely opposite.

There's not much hope for turning back now. they're all in and will do or say whatever possible to support and uphold their current stance or point of view.

they think they are all progressive, open minded and worldly but in reality, unbeknownst to them they've accepted the image of a hooker for life.

chaoheihei shenli is mocking our fathers, brothers and uncles. they are giving more ammo to the oppressors to demean  us even more.

I think even the other races would say you are a disgrace and should be ashamed of yourselves. Have some pride in yourself. If you don't stand up for yourselves who will. This is your fallacy.

these self deprecating, defeatist apologists are a poison to our community but it's possible there's a small chance it's even a good thing they extinguish themselves through mongrelization. like breeding out the garbage.

Then the embarrassing plastic fake asian face you have displayed can be wiped out forever eventually.

Hopefully they would just shut up and stop forcing their twisted views on others then we can all live in peace. and They should just silently mongrelize themselves...they would cause less irritation for all of us who have to hear their warped justifications on an Asian Canadian forum. This is not the Mongrel Canadian forum so they should start their own forum.

Hopefully your mongrel children will survive the selfishness of your decision and further extinguish as much asian genetics as possible to prevent further embarrassment and other hostilities against the outcomes of your abnormal decisions. This is usually the case and they do. Most mongrels usually do further mongrelize, assimilate and eventually homogenize.

stinky Chaoheihei shinlei You aren't the asian image or role model anyone should look up to. And you deserve all the hostility towards you from any and all races. Being a mongrel is looked down upon by most people of all races and no one likes mongrels except other mongrels.

It's a good thing mongrels are in the minority. They are such a pain in the ass to everyone else.

Oh well, all we can do is just laugh at their mongrel families and if it ends in divorce we can laugh even more.

They made their bed to lay in. now suffer the consequences of eternal ignorance foisted upon you by your oppressors.

You've become exactly how they want.

you're an enemy tool programmed to use at their will.

You cant hide the fallacy that is the asian-hating asian

You are the self deprecating, defeatist apologist.

like a poisonous disease to us all

Romero

Quote from: "instigator"The Fallacy of the Self deprecating, Defeatist, Apologist Asian.

Pretty ironic that this is supposed to be an asian forum where asian people can come and find a bit of understanding, discuss issues and find solace in the company of other Asians but these aren't Asians. It's overrun by a bunch of plastic fake Asians, a bunch of self deprecating, defeatist, apologists who are even more racist towards Asians than other races. It's almost as if we have the enemy within our own community.

There's no such thing as a "plastic, fake Asian". Asians are Asians. Whites are whites. You're going to have to deal with it. And honestly, you're not exactly one who plays well with others.

I'm sorry that you may have been treated poorly by people. I'm sorry that you have these hangups and identity issues. But just look at what you're thinking and what you're saying. You're being so hateful and intolerant against everyone, and even moreso against your own fellow Asians!

You've become the very self-depreciating, defeatist, apologist Asian that you claim to despise.

You need to lighten up. I'm cool with Asians and whites. Shen Li is cool with Asians and whites. Most of us here are cool with Asians and whites. You should be cool with it too. Don't be the person you don't want to be.

Romero

Gary Oak has a problem with Asians. He thinks they're "plastic" and "fake". He's a self-depreciating, defeatist, apologist white guy.

Sound familiar?

Don't be the person you don't want to be.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Romero"Gary Oak has a problem with Asians. He thinks they're "plastic" and "fake". He's a self-depreciating, defeatist, apologist white guy.

Sound familiar?

Don't be the person you don't want to be.

Romero you out of this world  stupid fukking cunt , I have many Asian friends. You are so out of this world buttfuikk stupid to know how diverse Asia is and yet you still think you know better than others. You are one of the most clueless people I have ever come accross. I am against people like Instigator being allowed to enjoy Ccitizenship. That's for sure

Anonymous

The title of this thread looks like it was written by a 12 year old. Then again, Shen Li has a thread titled "Constipator".

Gary Oak

Quote from: "instigator"The Fallacy of the Self deprecating, Defeatist, Apologist Asian.

just because a bunch of undesired rejected trash with programmed and skewed perceptions decides they want to be lured by some foreign horndog, they are the ones stupid enough to accept their ill fated demise. their distorted views are just their warped justifications to try getting back at us (the fallacy of this is that in reality it's really towards themselves) because they are self deprecating, defeatist, apologists.

They insist we asian guys lust over white women but that's purely an assumption they are led to believe in their twisted mind to justify their own actions. they say a whole bunch of nasty things to emasculate us to justify their bizarre decisions.

I've dated many females of other races, even had sex with them to the disbelief of ShenLi (stinkychaoheihei). Some were girlfriends, some were one nighters. I've dated asian girls and had sex with some of them too and now I'm married to one. For some reason Shen Li(stinkychaoheihei) finds this hard to believe. Is she promoting false perceptions of her own people again? So we are undesirable and effeminate? (the worlds most populous people are sexless? What a joke! How do you think babies are born?) Is she just angry she is a mongrel so she lashes out at us? Why does she hate herself so much? Does she hate her father, brother and uncle? I think she secretly does. She's watched too much tv and movies which depict this negative image she is projecting further. It's already bad enough there are many movies which broadcast this negative image. What many fail to see is that the subconscious persuasion that these images portray are very powerful in our pop culture. We can make decisions based on those images even subconsciously without our knowledge. It's almost subliminal. The unflattering picture she posted is one that brings memories of Long Duk dong from 16 candles, the original on screen epitome of asian nerd, or the original William Hung, another horrible image of the worse to portray.

I find there is a certain comfort, connection and understanding with those of a similar heritage. I do believe that those of similar heritage are what is most natural for most of us. There's a certain understanding and things just seem to flow easier. We don't necessarily hate other races, I'm not saying I do not like other heritages, We just don't like our own people being used against us when others main objective is to conquest or belittle. They play the role, showoff to their other friends and prove their disassociation by willingly degrading their own people.

Contradictory to what stinky Chaoheihei Shinlei spews, us guys don't have to attain white women or other races because you said so.

it's obvious of course these defeatists are going to go all out to find every way to justify their abnormal, warped, twisted, perverse, bizarre, behaviour. Pick whichever term you want to call it

stinky chaoheihei shen li is implying she's open minded and progressive but us guys aren't

See how twisted this logic is? To them the ultimate symbol of acceptance is to detach yourself from other Asians?? Maybe this way they will lose the perpetual foreigner status? Do you fear being ghettoized by others of your own kind.  it's even worse they perpetuate a certain negative image of themselves and as a result, all of us as well.

they actually create more self hatred towards Asians by calling out and repeating further negative stereotypes, preconceptions and negative perceptions which have already been distributed widely by our enemies. Do they not have any shame or embarrassment at the fallacy that is their self deprecating defeatist apologist attitude?

we are not mongrels and we are proud of that.

that's the fundamental difference. Our points of view are completely opposite.

There's not much hope for turning back now. they're all in and will do or say whatever possible to support and uphold their current stance or point of view.

they think they are all progressive, open minded and worldly but in reality, unbeknownst to them they've accepted the image of a hooker for life.

chaoheihei shenli is mocking our fathers, brothers and uncles. they are giving more ammo to the oppressors to demean  us even more.

I think even the other races would say you are a disgrace and should be ashamed of yourselves. Have some pride in yourself. If you don't stand up for yourselves who will. This is your fallacy.

these self deprecating, defeatist apologists are a poison to our community but it's possible there's a small chance it's even a good thing they extinguish themselves through mongrelization. like breeding out the garbage.

Then the embarrassing plastic fake asian face you have displayed can be wiped out forever eventually.

Hopefully they would just shut up and stop forcing their twisted views on others then we can all live in peace. and They should just silently mongrelize themselves...they would cause less irritation for all of us who have to hear their warped justifications on an Asian Canadian forum. This is not the Mongrel Canadian forum so they should start their own forum.

Hopefully your mongrel children will survive the selfishness of your decision and further extinguish as much asian genetics as possible to prevent further embarrassment and other hostilities against the outcomes of your abnormal decisions. This is usually the case and they do. Most mongrels usually do further mongrelize, assimilate and eventually homogenize.

stinky Chaoheihei shinlei You aren't the asian image or role model anyone should look up to. And you deserve all the hostility towards you from any and all races. Being a mongrel is looked down upon by most people of all races and no one likes mongrels except other mongrels.

It's a good thing mongrels are in the minority. They are such a pain in the ass to everyone else.

Oh well, all we can do is just laugh at their mongrel families and if it ends in divorce we can laugh even more.

They made their bed to lay in. now suffer the consequences of eternal ignorance foisted upon you by your oppressors.

You've become exactly how they want.

you're an enemy tool programmed to use at their will.

You cant hide the fallacy that is the asian-hating asian

You are the self deprecating, defeatist apologist.

like a poisonous disease to us all

Now this is a brillliant post by Constipator. Now what I like about this post is it shows for everybody to see how so many chinese guys actually think of white and mived race folk. How many like Constipator feel about blacks natives filipinos of course being a separate topic. I like this quote below.

"They made their bed to lay in. now suffer the consequences of eternal ignorance foisted upon you by your oppressors."

We are oppressing the chinese ? Wait a minute here. You are free to go back where there are no horrible white people oppressing you yet you are still here. It isn't that people don't like you because you are chinese, people don't like you because you are a miserable humourless backstabbing bore who they can't trust or feel good around. There have to be reasons for people to want to spend their time with you and there simply any reasons anybody wants to be around you or miserable conniving sneaks like you

instigator

says gary "the joke" croak...don't you spend all your time on here LOL

it is evident you're one of the society rejects who hates chinese for no reason.

you are almost even worse than the mongrel because you decided to influence the mongrel with your wicked ways. :twisted:

Obvious Li

what this thread needs

[attachment=0]aFu_PolarBearSlide.gif[/attachment]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"what this thread needs

[attachment=0]aFu_PolarBearSlide.gif[/attachment]

I wish I could laugh him off like both you and Shen Li do..

If his childish name were pointed at me, I'd just ignore him..

When he calls my children "mongrels" I cannot ignore him no matter how infantile he is.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Now this is a brillliant post by Constipator. Now what I like about this post is it shows for everybody to see how so many chinese guys actually think of white and mived race folk. How many like Constipator feel about blacks natives filipinos of course being a separate topic. I like this quote below.

"They made their bed to lay in. now suffer the consequences of eternal ignorance foisted upon you by your oppressors."

We are oppressing the chinese ? Wait a minute here. You are free to go back where there are no horrible white people oppressing you yet you are still here. It isn't that people don't like you because you are chinese, people don't like you because you are a miserable humourless backstabbing bore who they can't trust or feel good around. There have to be reasons for people to want to spend their time with you and there simply any reasons anybody wants to be around you or miserable conniving sneaks like you

Constipator was born in Vietnam not China and he hates blacks, Filipinos, East Indians and women too. He's an unhappy, short immigrant virgin.

ShenLi you clueless slutbag whore, most Vietnamese in western nations are Chinese Vietnamese that Vietnam kicked out for t heir FAN QING FU MING activites. Notice how Constipator is very quiet on the topic of Chinese oaths and rituals. It is a safe bet that he not only knows that everything I posted is true about their oaths and rituals including FAN QING FU MING but probably has taken it himself.

EU

Quote from: "Fashionista"The title of this thread looks like it was written by a 12 year old. Then again, Shen Li has a thread titled "Constipator".

Truth of the matter...that was one of her better ones. ;)

Her threads calling to ban 1000's of voters or how "bad" public transportation is for the environment were real exercises in stupidity... she can troll right along with the lowest common denominator easy peasy...pandering, fawning at any lil pat on the head she might get from other simpletons with a reactionary ilk.

EU

instigator

Quote from: "Shen Li"Instigator,

Successful Asians don't need to find "solace".

doesn't matter successful or not, that's not the point.

i'm a project manager, business owner, landlord, a whole myriad of awesome things.

as a human being, seeking out answers to life's questions is natural.

i don't expect a bizarre mongrel such as yourself to understand.

instigator

^says self deprecating defeatist apologist chaoheihei